COD Modern Warfare 3 - 11.8.11

laugh.gif
God damb 410 win streak.

Originally Posted by The Dauqs

Let's settle this once and for all. Play the Competitive playlist.
See who really play's tactical.

Hyper and December's playstyle is good for pubs with a full party,

but try playing like that against legit competitive rules. You will cause

your team to lose every time.

Not discrediting how you play, because everyone has their style. It's just what it is.

I do fine playing by myself, and could care less about competitive rules and playlists because I play the game for fun.

Everybody would have they change the way they play in a competitive playlist, its a different game.

I think its funny that people think they know how I play when I don't even play with NT'ers.

But yea, everyone has their style, do whatever you have fun doing and help your team win, that's really all that matters.

MW3 Season thread is gonna be comedy...

laugh.gif

Not discrediting how you play, because everyone has their style. It's just what it is.

I do fine playing by myself, and could care less about competitive rules and playlists because I play the game for fun.

Everybody would have they change the way they play in a competitive playlist, its a different game.

I think its funny that people think they know how I play when I don't even play with NT'ers.

But yea, everyone has their style, do whatever you have fun doing and help your team win, that's really all that matters.

MW3 Season thread is gonna be comedy...

laugh.gif

Btw.. when tourney season comes around.. ill be only on the 360.. and start an official Mw3 thread for the 360users/tourney participants... I guess boost will handle the ps3 mw3 as he usually does.

Btw.. when tourney season comes around.. ill be only on the 360.. and start an official Mw3 thread for the 360users/tourney participants... I guess boost will handle the ps3 mw3 as he usually does.

No joke, I played some of my best in OBJ games when I ran with Cuzzo because I literally felt like if I didn't he'd be disappointed as hell or be angry as hell and turn the mic on to yell
laugh.gif

No joke, I played some of my best in OBJ games when I ran with Cuzzo because I literally felt like if I didn't he'd be disappointed as hell or be angry as hell and turn the mic on to yell
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom