COD Modern Warfare 3 - 11.8.11

Originally Posted by Proshares

Originally Posted by The Dauqs

No joke, I played some of my best in OBJ games when I ran with Cuzzo because I literally felt like if I didn't he'd be disappointed as hell or be angry as hell and turn the mic on to yell
laugh.gif

thats when you know you need to step up when you hear a deep !@# voice with a distinct cali accent go 
"What the !@#$ are yall doin mayne"

No joke, I played some of my best in OBJ games when I ran with Cuzzo because I literally felt like if I didn't he'd be disappointed as hell or be angry as hell and turn the mic on to yell
laugh.gif

thats when you know you need to step up when you hear a deep !@# voice with a distinct cali accent go 

Originally Posted by ChicagoKid23

laugh.gif

I've never heard cuzzo get mad
laugh.gif
....he's prolly too busy laughing at me since I turn my system on mad

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
 yall some fools

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
 yall some fools

Originally Posted by TheSwagOfSweetJones

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Shouldve heard our lobby during the last tourney
roll.gif

Originally Posted by TheSwagOfSweetJones

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by sole vintage

Originally Posted by WitnessMyCalm21

Here.

is that FAMAS pre patch or post i swear the reflex lowers the recoil on it
Post Patch. It was just last night. 
xblaze23 wrote:
can you add me to the camper list, thanks.

laugh.gif
smokin.gif

Hyper wrote:
The Dauqs wrote:

I do fine playing by myself, and could care less about competitive rules and playlists because I play the game for fun.

Everybody would have they change the way they play in a competitive playlist, its a different game.

THIS. I went through 14 prestiges dolo on the 360. and still managed some of my best games ever. And a w/l over 1.3 .Ground War was all i played too. 
I have no interest in GB or being a MLG pro. Video games dont mean that much to me and not that serious. The closest ill get to GB or MLG is our NT tourneys. I do it cause its YALL/NT ... Which i can hold my 

in and do watever i can to help win the game. But yes i am a pubstar and thats about it. 

pootaing wrote:
TheSwagOfSweetJones wrote:
ChicagoKid23 wrote:

laugh.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

When cuzzo is mad. Hes mad 
laugh.gif
 Hearing him yell is kinda scary .. Like "Oh lawd O_O.... Cuzzo"

I remember the OT round in Game five in CTF (Villa). Right before i ran it back to win. He was the first one who ran and grabbed it. I was in a room above him not looking towards the building but towards the pool. He took it got to the stairs and died. He was about to open the gates of hell and yell at me then i jumped out the window grabbed the flag instride and i was gone 
laugh.gif
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by sole vintage

Originally Posted by WitnessMyCalm21

Here.

is that FAMAS pre patch or post i swear the reflex lowers the recoil on it
Post Patch. It was just last night. 
xblaze23 wrote:
can you add me to the camper list, thanks.

laugh.gif
smokin.gif

Hyper wrote:
The Dauqs wrote:

I do fine playing by myself, and could care less about competitive rules and playlists because I play the game for fun.

Everybody would have they change the way they play in a competitive playlist, its a different game.

THIS. I went through 14 prestiges dolo on the 360. and still managed some of my best games ever. And a w/l over 1.3 .Ground War was all i played too. 
I have no interest in GB or being a MLG pro. Video games dont mean that much to me and not that serious. The closest ill get to GB or MLG is our NT tourneys. I do it cause its YALL/NT ... Which i can hold my 

in and do watever i can to help win the game. But yes i am a pubstar and thats about it. 

pootaing wrote:
TheSwagOfSweetJones wrote:
ChicagoKid23 wrote:

laugh.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

When cuzzo is mad. Hes mad 
laugh.gif
 Hearing him yell is kinda scary .. Like "Oh lawd O_O.... Cuzzo"

I remember the OT round in Game five in CTF (Villa). Right before i ran it back to win. He was the first one who ran and grabbed it. I was in a room above him not looking towards the building but towards the pool. He took it got to the stairs and died. He was about to open the gates of hell and yell at me then i jumped out the window grabbed the flag instride and i was gone 
laugh.gif
smokin.gif

Nuketown is only fun like 5 times for me.
laugh.gif

Not great. But hey its double XP against a clan. Had to show these weak camping bastards what an AK with a dual mag does.

Nuketown is only fun like 5 times for me.
laugh.gif

Not great. But hey its double XP against a clan. Had to show these weak camping bastards what an AK with a dual mag does.

This makes me wanna get back on my L96 #*+% 
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
When i snipe (Especially in black ops) thats when i have thee most fun. Before alot of ppl switched over to the 360. And were on the Ps3. ALL i use to do was snipe.
laugh.gif
Keef would always yell at me to stop sniping
laugh.gif

This makes me wanna get back on my L96 #*+% 
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
When i snipe (Especially in black ops) thats when i have thee most fun. Before alot of ppl switched over to the 360. And were on the Ps3. ALL i use to do was snipe.
laugh.gif
Keef would always yell at me to stop sniping
laugh.gif

^
laugh.gif

Switched to the AK as well with the FAMAS change.

it's been fun so far. Guys have been playing like mindless dudes, lol. I had 23 assists in one game, too, i think.
ohwell.gif

Going back for a few more rounds later when I get off work.

^
laugh.gif

Switched to the AK as well with the FAMAS change.

it's been fun so far. Guys have been playing like mindless dudes, lol. I had 23 assists in one game, too, i think.
ohwell.gif

Going back for a few more rounds later when I get off work.

laugh.gif

bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
at you still rockin' the uSAD clan tag..

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
++!% be funny when cuzzo get angry.. " cmonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn mayneeeeeee "
laugh.gif

When pootaing was makin them gay noises n we was tryna figure out who was doin it dudes automatically cancelled out cuzzo like nahh he to calm to be getting that excited over some kills

laugh.gif

bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
at you still rockin' the uSAD clan tag..

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
++!% be funny when cuzzo get angry.. " cmonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn mayneeeeeee "
laugh.gif

When pootaing was makin them gay noises n we was tryna figure out who was doin it dudes automatically cancelled out cuzzo like nahh he to calm to be getting that excited over some kills

For sure. uSAD is a classic by now.
laugh.gif

I've always hated the famas. The AK and commando are my favorites. If you can get used to the AK I think its the best. It hits hard as hell and fire rate is only a little slower.

That montage was dope but I was more impressed with his video editing.
laugh.gif
it looked like a black ops trailer. Dude snapped on the editing.

Back
Top Bottom