COD Modern Warfare 3 - 11.8.11

i just beat black ops earlier today this time on 360...theres a few
pimp.gif
guns that didnt make it to multiplayer...mostly in that snow level the 1 shot kill shotty looking gun but then later on you get a sniper scope on it...the assault rifle with the handle on the left side was fun...and this other assault rifle that has probably the best sights kinda looked like the aug...sorry don't remember the names

but it makes me think if ima pay 15$ for a dlc maps...how about throw in some extra weapons since they dont put them all in the mp

i just beat black ops earlier today this time on 360...theres a few
pimp.gif
guns that didnt make it to multiplayer...mostly in that snow level the 1 shot kill shotty looking gun but then later on you get a sniper scope on it...the assault rifle with the handle on the left side was fun...and this other assault rifle that has probably the best sights kinda looked like the aug...sorry don't remember the names

but it makes me think if ima pay 15$ for a dlc maps...how about throw in some extra weapons since they dont put them all in the mp

Originally Posted by KingSuperbIV

Originally Posted by WitnessMyCalm21

This makes me wanna get back on my L96 #*+%�
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
�When i snipe (Especially in black ops) thats when i have thee most fun. Before alot of ppl switched over to the 360. And were on the Ps3. ALL i use to do was snipe.�
laugh.gif
�Keef would always yell at me to stop sniping�
laugh.gif

Thats crazy. I actually just made friends with that dude today and he told me of this video I watched earlier. Kind of strange to see it here now.

And yes he is a beast with that sniper rifle. Trust and believe..

UPDATE: Humm this person in video above copied the real person video. I made friends with the original video maker.
Here is the original video.

what in the blue hell are you talking about

Originally Posted by KingSuperbIV

This makes me wanna get back on my L96 #*+%�
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
�When i snipe (Especially in black ops) thats when i have thee most fun. Before alot of ppl switched over to the 360. And were on the Ps3. ALL i use to do was snipe.�
laugh.gif
�Keef would always yell at me to stop sniping�
laugh.gif

Thats crazy. I actually just made friends with that dude today and he told me of this video I watched earlier. Kind of strange to see it here now.

UPDATE: Humm this person in video above copied the real person video. I made friends with the original video maker.

what in the blue hell are you talking about

KingSuperbIV wrote:

OpTic Predator and zzirGrizz are two different people and the editors of the video are also two different people.

KingSuperbIV wrote:

OpTic Predator and zzirGrizz are two different people and the editors of the video are also two different people.

Originally Posted by Slaptastic

Anyone with a 1.80 K/D or higher hit me up..no scrubs...GT: LV Evidence
I played you the other day in a random lobby. You were bussin' my team's %$*,
laugh.gif
... I think you had the SPAS Suppressor? I was tops on the opposing team, but I was stuck with scrubs
30t6p3b.gif

BO is actually my first ever console shooter game. I got Live for the first time and Blops this Christmas, so I was terrible at it at first, combined with letting my 10 and 12 year old little bros play for hours on end, which accounts for my current 1.09 KDR, but I average a 1.5-7 KDR minimum per game nowadays give or take some objective based games where I die a lot. I'm pretty happy considering when I first started my overall KDR was 0.35
laugh.gif

And my GT was DashingYoungLad btw, but I changed it yesterday.

Originally Posted by Slaptastic

Anyone with a 1.80 K/D or higher hit me up..no scrubs...GT: LV Evidence
I played you the other day in a random lobby. You were bussin' my team's %$*,
laugh.gif
... I think you had the SPAS Suppressor? I was tops on the opposing team, but I was stuck with scrubs
30t6p3b.gif

BO is actually my first ever console shooter game. I got Live for the first time and Blops this Christmas, so I was terrible at it at first, combined with letting my 10 and 12 year old little bros play for hours on end, which accounts for my current 1.09 KDR, but I average a 1.5-7 KDR minimum per game nowadays give or take some objective based games where I die a lot. I'm pretty happy considering when I first started my overall KDR was 0.35
laugh.gif

And my GT was DashingYoungLad btw, but I changed it yesterday.

Anyone know whatsup with COD MW1 Servers? I play on PC online, and the past few days ive been getting "Waiting for response from Master Server", after I refresh. Should it come back to normal in a couple days or what?

Anyone know whatsup with COD MW1 Servers? I play on PC online, and the past few days ive been getting "Waiting for response from Master Server", after I refresh. Should it come back to normal in a couple days or what?

lot of scrubs on my team who don't want to cap objectives last night. and the other team was working like clockwork.
ohwell.gif
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

And there was one game where me and casper joined a team who deliberately let the opposing team catch up in demolition. Their plan backfired. #%&@
roll.gif
roll.gif

lot of scrubs on my team who don't want to cap objectives last night. and the other team was working like clockwork.
ohwell.gif
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

And there was one game where me and casper joined a team who deliberately let the opposing team catch up in demolition. Their plan backfired. #%&@
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by henz0

Yo Cuzzo, yesterdays convo with J3rmz & Savge
eek.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Yo 
roll.gif
 I couldn't breathe 
This dude Jermz talking about the effects of Xanax 
laugh.gif