COD Modern Warfare 3 - 11.8.11

...can't wait for MW3... anyone purchasing the new map packs tomorrow...actually today for some...

..PS3: meehSPED101...add me...bout to get on boyeeh...

...can't wait for MW3... anyone purchasing the new map packs tomorrow...actually today for some...

..PS3: meehSPED101...add me...bout to get on boyeeh...

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

Yeah this thread has died down....I guess we're just waiting for some relevant news.
I'd love to play some MW 1 but I don't know many people on here who play, still my favorite COD. Been messing with MW2 again lately.

Match I had yesterday going 42-3 on Estate using SPAZ, without high�kill streaks�(highest I normally use is Sentry Gun or Harrier)....good times
pimp.gif

Had to fast�forward�some parts cause Estate can get boring......Let me know if anyone wants to run....GT: MezOne
Wait...when is your first death. Because you start a new killstreak and I didn't see you die.

Yeah this thread has died down....I guess we're just waiting for some relevant news.
I'd love to play some MW 1 but I don't know many people on here who play, still my favorite COD. Been messing with MW2 again lately.

Match I had yesterday going 42-3 on Estate using SPAZ, without high�kill streaks�(highest I normally use is Sentry Gun or Harrier)....good times
pimp.gif

Had to fast�forward�some parts cause Estate can get boring......Let me know if anyone wants to run....GT: MezOne
Wait...when is your first death. Because you start a new killstreak and I didn't see you die.

Originally Posted by king26

pimp.gif

Really? I chopped up a lot of parts with Sony Vegas so I could fast fwd everything so I must have deleted that brief portion, I think it was one one of my attempts rushing the house at the start. Map can get really dull especially if the entire team is just camping.
sick.gif
 Easier targets though.
I'm still waiting to play RUST again, doubt I'll get 40+ there with my small killstreaks since its too damn quick a match
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by king26

pimp.gif

Really? I chopped up a lot of parts with Sony Vegas so I could fast fwd everything so I must have deleted that brief portion, I think it was one one of my attempts rushing the house at the start. Map can get really dull especially if the entire team is just camping.
sick.gif
 Easier targets though.
I'm still waiting to play RUST again, doubt I'll get 40+ there with my small killstreaks since its too damn quick a match
laugh.gif

I'm interested to know what changes will be made to the melee system.

I'm hoping that you have to hit a button to just to bring the knife out.

I'm interested to know what changes will be made to the melee system.

I'm hoping that you have to hit a button to just to bring the knife out.

roll.gif
roll.gif
Im sorry but that trailer looked like it took a page off the BF3 trailers. 
Anyways, not gonna lie it made me a little excited .. I really wanna see what Mw3 is all about.

roll.gif
roll.gif
Im sorry but that trailer looked like it took a page off the BF3 trailers. 
Anyways, not gonna lie it made me a little excited .. I really wanna see what Mw3 is all about.

Wow.
indifferent.gif
... IW is about to rip off a LOT of people in November. This #%@+ looks the EXACT SAME.

Wow.
indifferent.gif
... IW is about to rip off a LOT of people in November. This #%@+ looks the EXACT SAME.

Back
Top Bottom