MW2.5

I am not liking this so far .. smh

and am i the only one disappointed about this -

- Dive-To-Prone not returning. -
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
i loved the fact that i could have just dove out of the way of trouble.. or just mess around and dive into windows or off of buildings.. smh today is a sad day
tired.gif
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Carver

MW2.5

I am not liking this so far .. smh

and am i the only one disappointed about this -

- Dive-To-Prone not returning. -
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
i loved the fact that i could have just dove out of the way of trouble.. or just mess around and dive into windows or off of buildings.. smh today is a sad day
tired.gif
tired.gif

Originally Posted by sole vintage

Multiplayer
- Focus going back to gun-on-gun action.
- Removed perks include Stopping Power, One Man Army, Commando, Last Stand, Danger Close also likely.
- Nuke killstreak removed
- Due to removal of Stopping Power, weapons damage has been overall increased compared to past Modern Warfare games.
- It has been reported that recoil for weapons is more significant compared to past Modern Warfare games.
- Explosive damage has been toned down compared to past Modern Warfare games.
- Knife melee has been balanced and tweaked (read: nerfed) to be more of a last-ditch attack or for unsuspecting enemies.
- Killstreak reward system has been "completely revamped." Meant to "support and encourage you to be a better player, not supplement you being a better player."
- Maps in general are being designed with less verticality compared to Modern Warfare 2, less places to hide in maps, reduced line of sights, which leads to more defined hotspots/killzones.
- Changes have been made to how "weapon unlocks and ranking works".
- New game modes confirmed.
- Quickscoping is in.
- Tweaks and changes to XP, match bonus, challenges, etc. to increase rewards for players who play the objective in objective game modes.
- Post-launch updates is being handled similar to Black Ops with more hotfixes for quicker fixing of glitches, etc.
- Post-launch support is even more important and will be a bigger focus.
- Will have full integration with Call of Duty Elite at launch.
- Full reveal at Call of Duty XP still forthcoming

from NeoGaf

crazybdaykid2.gif

Less noobs camping with Cold Blooded, no more knifing thru half of a clip, and no more Last Stand = WIN.

Multiplayer
- Removed perks include Stopping Power, One Man Army, Commando, Last Stand, Danger Close also likely.
- Due to removal of Stopping Power, weapons damage has been overall increased compared to past Modern Warfare games.
- It has been reported that recoil for weapons is more significant compared to past Modern Warfare games.
- Knife melee has been balanced and tweaked (read: nerfed) to be more of a last-ditch attack or for unsuspecting enemies.
- Killstreak reward system has been "completely revamped." Meant to "support and encourage you to be a better player, not supplement you being a better player."
- Maps in general are being designed with less verticality compared to Modern Warfare 2, less places to hide in maps, reduced line of sights, which leads to more defined hotspots/killzones.
- Quickscoping is in.
- Tweaks and changes to XP, match bonus, challenges, etc. to increase rewards for players who play the objective in objective game modes.
- Post-launch updates is being handled similar to Black Ops with more hotfixes for quicker fixing of glitches, etc.

from NeoGaf

crazybdaykid2.gif

Less noobs camping with Cold Blooded, no more knifing thru half of a clip, and no more Last Stand = WIN.

Originally Posted by hiimgroceryboy

What's Known So Far
- Status of dedicated servers for PC version is still unknown, but the devs are still pushing for it to happen.

Multiplayer

- Quickscoping is in.

No dedicated servers for pc (yes i play on PC) and then you bring that stupid quickscoping BS back...i can already hear it "b___ you got quickscoped!"...
sick.gif
no thanks! iguess its BF3 for me.
PC NEEDS dedicated servers. and mod tools. for competitive mod. We need the competitive community back... it hasn't been good since cod4. 

Originally Posted by hiimgroceryboy

What's Known So Far
- Status of dedicated servers for PC version is still unknown, but the devs are still pushing for it to happen.

Multiplayer

- Quickscoping is in.

No dedicated servers for pc (yes i play on PC) and then you bring that stupid quickscoping BS back...i can already hear it "b___ you got quickscoped!"...
sick.gif
no thanks! iguess its BF3 for me.
PC NEEDS dedicated servers. and mod tools. for competitive mod. We need the competitive community back... it hasn't been good since cod4. 

Originally Posted by WhatsLosinLike

Multiplayer
- Quickscoping is in.

from NeoGaf

pimp.gif

But it still looks like MW2.5
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by WhatsLosinLike

Multiplayer
- Quickscoping is in.

from NeoGaf

pimp.gif

But it still looks like MW2.5
eyes.gif

What a bunch of downers..I'm still excited for this game 
laugh.gif

Whoa wait..no danger close? MAN C'MON.

What a bunch of downers..I'm still excited for this game 
laugh.gif

Whoa wait..no danger close? MAN C'MON.

Back
Top Bottom