FlavaFlav.jpg
??????

roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by stackz

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

anyone got the roxio game capture?

its cheap 59.99 shipped with the machinima discount + coupon code, retail 99.99

reviews say its good for the price if you cant afford the hauppage, it comes with editing software that also gets praise, only downside is it records in 480p and lets you play in 1080i, heres a unedited vid on how it looks for mw2...think ima cop it and see for myself if its not good ill sell

the quality looks decent. I'm sure with a few tweaks the video will be a little better. Might have to cop this too.

i ordered this yesterday will post a review here when i get it for those interested 

Originally Posted by stackz

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

anyone got the roxio game capture?

its cheap 59.99 shipped with the machinima discount + coupon code, retail 99.99

reviews say its good for the price if you cant afford the hauppage, it comes with editing software that also gets praise, only downside is it records in 480p and lets you play in 1080i, heres a unedited vid on how it looks for mw2...think ima cop it and see for myself if its not good ill sell

the quality looks decent. I'm sure with a few tweaks the video will be a little better. Might have to cop this too.

i ordered this yesterday will post a review here when i get it for those interested 

Originally Posted by lebrons n jays23

these 1st person shooters, i can't get with it... i always try em out and get destroyed. no kills, just murdered

Man you have to start somewhere...

I was like that too when I started playing Halo 3... straight getting slaughtered out there
laugh.gif
, but eventually I turned to a freaking beast in that game... well Lone Wolves at least because I never had a team to play with so it was always with randoms and I couldn't get that 50 in Team Slayer with randoms.  And I'm talking about straight noob in Halo 3... trying to shoot opposing players from across the map with the assault rifle... not the BR
laugh.gif

Halo 3 and is my first game I've ever played online though and I came to the party late because my girl bought me the Xbox like 2-3 years after it released I think so by the time I started playing other players they were really good and new the game inside out.

Same thing like MW2, but only thing is I wasn't new to FPS (practically unbeatable to the human race in Goldeneye 007 - Complex - Licensed To Kill) adding to the fact that I had a lot of experience in Halo 3 and Reach I caught onto MW2 quickly, and now I'm doing alright, but certain aspects ruins it for me... camping, heartbeat sensor, quick scoping, delay in game while playing, hosts always dropping out... there's more, but I definitely like the ranking up system man it is a lot easier than Halo and keeps me wanting to play more and more.  I only play on the weekend though or when I have spare time during the week and I consider myself somewhat decent in MW2... I only play Mercanary Team Deathmatch though... sometimes Free-For-All.

Heard they're about to do a big update on Halo: Reach though and fix the "Bloom" thing and cripple stupid armor lock.

Originally Posted by lebrons n jays23

these 1st person shooters, i can't get with it... i always try em out and get destroyed. no kills, just murdered

Man you have to start somewhere...

I was like that too when I started playing Halo 3... straight getting slaughtered out there
laugh.gif
, but eventually I turned to a freaking beast in that game... well Lone Wolves at least because I never had a team to play with so it was always with randoms and I couldn't get that 50 in Team Slayer with randoms.  And I'm talking about straight noob in Halo 3... trying to shoot opposing players from across the map with the assault rifle... not the BR
laugh.gif

Halo 3 and is my first game I've ever played online though and I came to the party late because my girl bought me the Xbox like 2-3 years after it released I think so by the time I started playing other players they were really good and new the game inside out.

Same thing like MW2, but only thing is I wasn't new to FPS (practically unbeatable to the human race in Goldeneye 007 - Complex - Licensed To Kill) adding to the fact that I had a lot of experience in Halo 3 and Reach I caught onto MW2 quickly, and now I'm doing alright, but certain aspects ruins it for me... camping, heartbeat sensor, quick scoping, delay in game while playing, hosts always dropping out... there's more, but I definitely like the ranking up system man it is a lot easier than Halo and keeps me wanting to play more and more.  I only play on the weekend though or when I have spare time during the week and I consider myself somewhat decent in MW2... I only play Mercanary Team Deathmatch though... sometimes Free-For-All.

Heard they're about to do a big update on Halo: Reach though and fix the "Bloom" thing and cripple stupid armor lock.

This game is gonna be the same dumb thing. And iv been playing since cod2 and it just all gets boring at a point and i rather keep my 60$ Done with games

This game is gonna be the same dumb thing. And iv been playing since cod2 and it just all gets boring at a point and i rather keep my 60$ Done with games

Originally Posted by Benssick

good cuz we dont want your sorry $%$ sending us friend request no way

good cuz we dont want your sorry $%$ sending us friend request no way

Benssad

frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom