COD Modern Warfare 3 - 11.8.11

Originally Posted by Benssick

This game is gonna be the same dumb thing. And iv been playing since cod2 and it just all gets boring at a point and i rather keep my 60$ Done with games

Benssad

frown.gif

Originally Posted by trublu86

Pre-ordered the Hardened Edition.  Im guessing no Prestige Edition??

no prestige edition, robert bowling said
hardened sounds cool, you get monthly free dlc and all map pack dlc free, plus you and your clan can special stuff 

Originally Posted by trublu86

Pre-ordered the Hardened Edition.  Im guessing no Prestige Edition??

no prestige edition, robert bowling said
hardened sounds cool, you get monthly free dlc and all map pack dlc free, plus you and your clan can special stuff 

Battlefield is solid, but the Beta might have done more harm than good for me....
MW3 will disappoint in some aspects, I am sure.... but I have a feeling that it'll reign me in more than Battlefield.

Battlefield is solid, but the Beta might have done more harm than good for me....
MW3 will disappoint in some aspects, I am sure.... but I have a feeling that it'll reign me in more than Battlefield.

Originally Posted by empirestrikesfirst

BF3=major disappointment...its fun yeah...but lets break this game down
Graphic..oh the mighty frost bite 2.0 engine= black ops graphics

Gameplay yeah its fun but lettuce be cereal the mechanics are not as smooth as call of duty, I have to turn my sensitivity all the way up just to be able to move in a decent manner, the destructible environments are cool imo it hurts the graphics, oh and the camping
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
 but I guess you have to play that way in this game 
eyes.gif

Gameplay yeah its fun but lettuce be cereal the mechanics are not as smooth as call of duty, I have to turn my sensitivity all the way up just to be able to move in a decent manner, the destructible environments are cool imo it hurts the graphics, oh and the camping
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
eyes.gif

The hype balloon for MW3 is damn near deflated for the past month or so...
laugh.gif

Especially w/ BF3.

But not gonna lie its nice to see this on the 1st page after being stuck in the depths of the forums about 30 pages deep lol

Honestly, Im not that excited for MW3. Im buying it cause everyone else is going to play it.. watever though... Plus i dont wanna miss out on NT x CoD fiascoes 
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Especially w/ BF3.

But not gonna lie its nice to see this on the 1st page after being stuck in the depths of the forums about 30 pages deep lol

Honestly, Im not that excited for MW3. Im buying it cause everyone else is going to play it.. watever though... Plus i dont wanna miss out on NT x CoD fiascoes 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by TheSwagOfSweetJones

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
eyes.gif
if your call that camping in BF3, u have no idea what is camping then....
laugh.gif

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
eyes.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by i3allistic

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
eyes.gif
laugh.gif

Laying in the grass waiting on me to walk by so you can knife me....yeah ok I dont know camping 

Originally Posted by i3allistic

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
eyes.gif
laugh.gif

Laying in the grass waiting on me to walk by so you can knife me....yeah ok I dont know camping 

Originally Posted by WitnessMyCalm21

laugh.gif

This thread is only on the front page because people are playing the beta.

If MW3 had a beta, BF3 wouldn't have nearly as many players.

I know people like to root for the underdog, but I can't see BF ever besting CoD.

Originally Posted by WitnessMyCalm21

laugh.gif

This thread is only on the front page because people are playing the beta.

If MW3 had a beta, BF3 wouldn't have nearly as many players.

I know people like to root for the underdog, but I can't see BF ever besting CoD.

Chill .. i never said its going to over throw cod.. especially in sales...

I think BF is the better game... And exactly, BF has sucked the hype out of cod even after CoD XP.. but CoD will still be top dog..

Chill .. i never said its going to over throw cod.. especially in sales...

I think BF is the better game... And exactly, BF has sucked the hype out of cod even after CoD XP.. but CoD will still be top dog..

Back
Top Bottom