COD Modern Warfare 3 - 11.8.11

Its just a beta though, the graphics are minimized and any "bugs" would be corrected. Its not a demo, its a beta.

Funny thing is out of all the games (Cod, BF, and GOW)....Gears of War will probably have the most fun factor out of the three.

- COD to me is just an arcade game, I run and gun and try to win every single match doing so, which I normally do. I am disappointed they still have death streaks and added more of those dumb perks, I have a feeling I will end up going back to MW 1 or 2 because they keep making this game more noob friendly.

- BF3 is all strategy and realistic, completely different type of game. I will buy it to play matches on the large maps and just use vehicles because that's what makes the game unique. I want to destroy tanks and kamikaze planes like I do in Battlefield 1943 etc.
laugh.gif

- GOW 3 is everything I had hoped it would be, blows the 2nd out the water.
pimp.gif

These are just alternatives.

Its just a beta though, the graphics are minimized and any "bugs" would be corrected. Its not a demo, its a beta.

Funny thing is out of all the games (Cod, BF, and GOW)....Gears of War will probably have the most fun factor out of the three.

- COD to me is just an arcade game, I run and gun and try to win every single match doing so, which I normally do. I am disappointed they still have death streaks and added more of those dumb perks, I have a feeling I will end up going back to MW 1 or 2 because they keep making this game more noob friendly.

- BF3 is all strategy and realistic, completely different type of game. I will buy it to play matches on the large maps and just use vehicles because that's what makes the game unique. I want to destroy tanks and kamikaze planes like I do in Battlefield 1943 etc.
laugh.gif

- GOW 3 is everything I had hoped it would be, blows the 2nd out the water.
pimp.gif

These are just alternatives.

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Originally Posted by adiosburritos

Originally Posted by TheSwagOfSweetJones

Laying in the grass waiting on me to walk by so you can knife me....yeah ok I dont know camping 
there is 10 times more camping in COD than BF3

also you probably trash
niketalk

Obviously you've never played BF3 beta. That game RELIES on camping to win. 

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by TheSwagOfSweetJones

Laying in the grass waiting on me to walk by so you can knife me....yeah ok I dont know camping 

also you probably trash
niketalk

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by derrty6232

BF3 is the one to me, the game is mad fun. Can't we just enjoy both games instead of bashing one or the other? I'm going to cop both games for both consoles.
pimp.gif

I don't mind the "camping" in BF3. I don't mind if !%%+%% are prone with a sniper rifle in a bush a quarter mile away just waiting on !%%+%%, I can see them pretty easily. And they're probably not gonna hit me because I fidget around so much.
laugh.gif

If you like demolition in COD, you should like rush in BF3.

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by derrty6232

BF3 is the one to me, the game is mad fun. Can't we just enjoy both games instead of bashing one or the other? I'm going to cop both games for both consoles.
pimp.gif

I don't mind the "camping" in BF3. I don't mind if !%%+%% are prone with a sniper rifle in a bush a quarter mile away just waiting on !%%+%%, I can see them pretty easily. And they're probably not gonna hit me because I fidget around so much.
laugh.gif

If you like demolition in COD, you should like rush in BF3.

indifferent.gif

also you probably trash
niketalk

you must suck at BF3 if you think camping is required to win

defense of course but not offense

you must stay sitting in the back going 7-4 the entire game

Naw b, I average 20+ kills every game, while %+###! like you camp behind a 3ft pillar or a subway pole with a tact flashlight in my eye. I aint mad, but I know camping when I see that **#!. +%%!$ the BF3 beta is rush mode ONLY, why the *%%% would you camp offensively on rush mode? It's RUSH MODE. Defense you would so you could stop the other team from rushing your points. Offensive or defensively, you proved my point already, this game relies on camping. 

also you probably trash
niketalk

you must suck at BF3 if you think camping is required to win

defense of course but not offense

you must stay sitting in the back going 7-4 the entire game

Naw b, I average 20+ kills every game, while %+###! like you camp behind a 3ft pillar or a subway pole with a tact flashlight in my eye. I aint mad, but I know camping when I see that **#!. +%%!$ the BF3 beta is rush mode ONLY, why the *%%% would you camp offensively on rush mode? It's RUSH MODE. Defense you would so you could stop the other team from rushing your points. Offensive or defensively, you proved my point already, this game relies on camping. 

well if you were smart you would camp on O too. you push up camp an area preferably near the bomb site and establish an
advance spawn for your squad. you camp that part untill you have the defending team pushed back enough and you have map control
then you plant the bomb and camp the bomb site from potential defuser the game is about camping, holding an area, map control

although i dont like to use the term camping I like to call it tactically waiting

well if you were smart you would camp on O too. you push up camp an area preferably near the bomb site and establish an
advance spawn for your squad. you camp that part untill you have the defending team pushed back enough and you have map control
then you plant the bomb and camp the bomb site from potential defuser the game is about camping, holding an area, map control

although i dont like to use the term camping I like to call it tactically waiting

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

that's what i thought when i played the beta, but some people who played the games con version said the same bugs were in that latest build.

i have a feeling all these bugs are not going to be ironed out when the game releases because all EA cares about is releasing before COD.

this has been a horrible beta, it's doing more harm than good. look at the gears of war 3 beta, it was released five months before the launched and the beta played like a finished game.

battlefield has three weeks to fix all the problems this game has. i don't think they will make it and the game hasn't even gone gold yet
eek.gif

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

that's what i thought when i played the beta, but some people who played the games con version said the same bugs were in that latest build.

i have a feeling all these bugs are not going to be ironed out when the game releases because all EA cares about is releasing before COD.

this has been a horrible beta, it's doing more harm than good. look at the gears of war 3 beta, it was released five months before the launched and the beta played like a finished game.

battlefield has three weeks to fix all the problems this game has. i don't think they will make it and the game hasn't even gone gold yet
eek.gif

gon preorder the Hardened Edition when I get paid next week. Still gotta get my PS3 fixed. Gon ship it out end of the month so I by the time I get it back, finals will be over. Don't need the addictin distraction. Now, if I buy this Hardend Edition and these mofos play funny w/ the map packs, I'm gon be pissed.

gon preorder the Hardened Edition when I get paid next week. Still gotta get my PS3 fixed. Gon ship it out end of the month so I by the time I get it back, finals will be over. Don't need the addictin distraction. Now, if I buy this Hardend Edition and these mofos play funny w/ the map packs, I'm gon be pissed.

Perk break down
A little over a month til release.. kinda crazy... i know some of yall foaming out the mouth for some new cod..
laugh.gif

Perk break down
A little over a month til release.. kinda crazy... i know some of yall foaming out the mouth for some new cod..
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom