COD Modern Warfare 3 - 11.8.11

bf3 beta was a 6/10 to me, not going to buy it...kind of reminds me of a socom:ca game, which i dislike

it just doesnt seem fun, but i do understand that some of you guys want to play a more realistic game which is understandable

mw2 was lol when it came to being realistic, esp with the quickscoping, but i was having the time of my life do all that ishh

BF3 beta is trash, waiting patiently for MW3. Everyone can hate on MW all they want but they always end up buying it, record sales each time.

BF3 beta is trash, waiting patiently for MW3. Everyone can hate on MW all they want but they always end up buying it, record sales each time.

GT: Never Had Much

I play MW2... only play Mercanary Team Deathmatch and FFA... for now at least because I don't know anyone that plays MW2 still.

What you people don't understand about COD... it's simple and fun to just pick up and play for the casual gamer.

Also, it's not like Halo either where if your team sucks and is slacking you can become a one man army instead of taking the loss because your team sucks.

Will pick up MW3 though... since I've given up on Halo and got into MW2 I like it... I only play when I have time though which is mostly like the weekends.

GT: Never Had Much

I play MW2... only play Mercanary Team Deathmatch and FFA... for now at least because I don't know anyone that plays MW2 still.

What you people don't understand about COD... it's simple and fun to just pick up and play for the casual gamer.

Also, it's not like Halo either where if your team sucks and is slacking you can become a one man army instead of taking the loss because your team sucks.

Will pick up MW3 though... since I've given up on Halo and got into MW2 I like it... I only play when I have time though which is mostly like the weekends.

i play mw2 still ill add you...

heres a mw2 vid i recorded with the roxio game capture that i was talking about a few pages back watch it in 720p...its nothing special just to show how it works went 30-5

i play mw2 still ill add you...

heres a mw2 vid i recorded with the roxio game capture that i was talking about a few pages back watch it in 720p...its nothing special just to show how it works went 30-5

lmao, people who play battlefield always talk about teamwork...

why do you need teamwork to shoot people? LMAO

oh, i get it, you lay in some grass with a gillie suit on and the tank blows up their cover, then you get a nice sniper shot...

you're so sweet and tactical with your teamwork...

womp.

ill continue clearing rooms out with bullets and making people leave the lobby because they cant get a single shot off...

you continue to lay in dust clouds waiting for someone to wander across the square mile youre camping....

lmao, people who play battlefield always talk about teamwork...

why do you need teamwork to shoot people? LMAO

oh, i get it, you lay in some grass with a gillie suit on and the tank blows up their cover, then you get a nice sniper shot...

you're so sweet and tactical with your teamwork...

womp.

ill continue clearing rooms out with bullets and making people leave the lobby because they cant get a single shot off...

you continue to lay in dust clouds waiting for someone to wander across the square mile youre camping....

BF3 is the one to me, the game is mad fun. Can't we just enjoy both games instead of bashing one or the other? I'm going to cop both games for both consoles.
pimp.gif

I don't mind the "camping" in BF3. I don't mind if !%%+%% are prone with a sniper rifle in a bush a quarter mile away just waiting on !%%+%%, I can see them pretty easily. And they're probably not gonna hit me because I fidget around so much.
laugh.gif

If you like demolition in COD, you should like rush in BF3.

BF3 is the one to me, the game is mad fun. Can't we just enjoy both games instead of bashing one or the other? I'm going to cop both games for both consoles.
pimp.gif

I don't mind the "camping" in BF3. I don't mind if !%%+%% are prone with a sniper rifle in a bush a quarter mile away just waiting on !%%+%%, I can see them pretty easily. And they're probably not gonna hit me because I fidget around so much.
laugh.gif

If you like demolition in COD, you should like rush in BF3.

I came to a profound realization last night in Black Ops. People complain about how overpowered Ghost is. Ghost is not the problem. UAV is. Anyone can get it and it helps the whole damn team. Without Ghost you're a blip on that map for 70 percent of the damn match
30t6p3b.gif
End rant.

I came to a profound realization last night in Black Ops. People complain about how overpowered Ghost is. Ghost is not the problem. UAV is. Anyone can get it and it helps the whole damn team. Without Ghost you're a blip on that map for 70 percent of the damn match
30t6p3b.gif
End rant.

Might have to wait till Winter Break to get this game.
I got school to focus on.
I just hope that this game's multiplayer will be 50x's better then wackops 

Might have to wait till Winter Break to get this game.
I got school to focus on.
I just hope that this game's multiplayer will be 50x's better then wackops 

i kinda feel now this game would be money well spent for me at least because although it will be nothing entirely different from 2, its still a really fun multiplayer experience. the fact that there are a bit more guns makes it even better. i saw all the vids on the new modes, menus and guns, and i like what i saw
pimp.gif
so ill cop. is it fresh? not really, but if it aint broken much...

i kinda feel now this game would be money well spent for me at least because although it will be nothing entirely different from 2, its still a really fun multiplayer experience. the fact that there are a bit more guns makes it even better. i saw all the vids on the new modes, menus and guns, and i like what i saw
pimp.gif
so ill cop. is it fresh? not really, but if it aint broken much...

btw nters that play mw2 or blops add me on psn

xXDeMiZe

ill be getting mw3, just want people to play with since a lot of my friends dont play anymore

im not garb btw lol

btw nters that play mw2 or blops add me on psn

xXDeMiZe

ill be getting mw3, just want people to play with since a lot of my friends dont play anymore

im not garb btw lol

Originally Posted by adiosburritos

Originally Posted by TheSwagOfSweetJones

Originally Posted by i3allistic

if your call that camping in BF3, u have no idea what is camping then....
laugh.gif

Laying in the grass waiting on me to walk by so you can knife me....yeah ok I dont know camping 
there is 10 times more camping in COD than BF3

also you probably trash
niketalk

Obviously you've never played BF3 beta. That game RELIES on camping to win. 

Originally Posted by i3allistic

if your call that camping in BF3, u have no idea what is camping then....
laugh.gif

Laying in the grass waiting on me to walk by so you can knife me....yeah ok I dont know camping 

also you probably trash
niketalk

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

also you probably trash
niketalk

you must suck at BF3 if you think camping is required to win

defense of course but not offense

you must stay sitting in the back going 7-4 the entire game

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

also you probably trash
niketalk

you must suck at BF3 if you think camping is required to win

defense of course but not offense

you must stay sitting in the back going 7-4 the entire game

Back
Top Bottom