Originally Posted by Man E

Originally Posted by fittednoob

Originally Posted by Wr

I love this video lol

He camps pretty hardcore. �
Yea he's pretty bad, i bet he feels good about his k/d too.�
Y'all taking Smoove too serious, the dude camps and admits he camps hard
laugh.gif
, some of his #*!@ is funny, some corny.. but he never says he's good or anything about his k/d..

And about COD Elite, it's a cool idea but should definitely be free, it would be cool if your fileshare was online and you can download the vids, so then people wouldn't have to buy an HD PVRs y'all talking about buying

Originally Posted by Wr

I love this video lol

laugh.gif
, some of his #*!@ is funny, some corny.. but he never says he's good or anything about his k/d..

And about COD Elite, it's a cool idea but should definitely be free, it would be cool if your fileshare was online and you can download the vids, so then people wouldn't have to buy an HD PVRs y'all talking about buying

Originally Posted by Carver

laugh.gif

Word. dude even says he's more into playing 2k11. He said he even plays COD from a basketball perspective. some cats taking "games" to serious

Originally Posted by Carver

laugh.gif

Word. dude even says he's more into playing 2k11. He said he even plays COD from a basketball perspective. some cats taking "games" to serious

Originally Posted by TheSwagOfSweetJones

Them funky $%% @$+@ can suck my d#%& like a sippy cup if they think I would give them 1 extra penny for some trash $%% content that should be free. I hope people don't buy that elite @*@@..... just to show these @!%# tards that we don't have to take their @*@@

Word.  But this is what happens when people mindlessly gobble up DLC, they see that people are willing to buy it and it gets worse and worse.

Originally Posted by TheSwagOfSweetJones

Them funky $%% @$+@ can suck my d#%& like a sippy cup if they think I would give them 1 extra penny for some trash $%% content that should be free. I hope people don't buy that elite @*@@..... just to show these @!%# tards that we don't have to take their @*@@

Word.  But this is what happens when people mindlessly gobble up DLC, they see that people are willing to buy it and it gets worse and worse.

activision can go +$%% themselves.

Originally Posted by Hyper

They should set their sights on dedicated servers.

this, a thousand times this.

the hacking on pc is ridiculous.

you still see one or 2 aimbot/wallers on BOPS tho, but they get kicked with the quickness.

activision can go +$%% themselves.

Originally Posted by Hyper

They should set their sights on dedicated servers.

this, a thousand times this.

the hacking on pc is ridiculous.

you still see one or 2 aimbot/wallers on BOPS tho, but they get kicked with the quickness.

good games on mw2 tonight fellas got a 25 win streak going
pimp.gif
... had to dip didnt wanna hear noob tubes going off in my dreams
laugh.gif

pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

pimp.gif
laugh.gif

I KNOW! 
laugh.gif
 They were annoying me, too.
Dude going 69 and 5 tho.... Crazy stuff.

I kept getting connection error and had to play and lose againt you guys and it was driving me insane. 
laugh.gif

pimp.gif
laugh.gif

I KNOW! 
laugh.gif
 They were annoying me, too.

I kept getting connection error and had to play and lose againt you guys and it was driving me insane. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by sole vintage

Another feature of the service will give "Call of Duty" players tools, modeled on those from stock-trading websites, to analyze their performance within the game, gauging factors such as which weapons have been most successful for them in killing enemies.

I know this is the CoD thread but can I point out that this feature was available for Battlefield 2 almost 6 years ago and has been implemented by many other FPS games such as Halo and AA.  While all the benefits have yet to be released so far it doesn't sound like anything ground breaking that requires my extra $$ on top.

Originally Posted by sole vintage

Another feature of the service will give "Call of Duty" players tools, modeled on those from stock-trading websites, to analyze their performance within the game, gauging factors such as which weapons have been most successful for them in killing enemies.

I know this is the CoD thread but can I point out that this feature was available for Battlefield 2 almost 6 years ago and has been implemented by many other FPS games such as Halo and AA.  While all the benefits have yet to be released so far it doesn't sound like anything ground breaking that requires my extra $$ on top.

mindless2778 wrote:

pimp.gif
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

Good games last night, fellas. We'll have to run some more later.

mindless2778 wrote:

pimp.gif
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

Good games last night, fellas. We'll have to run some more later.

I was playing MW2 yesterday due to being frustrated with BO, it was cool at first I was running around on some sandy ravage stuff but kept getting nube tubed it was frustrating to say the least
laugh.gif
.. take out nubetubes/danger close/OMA then the game is
pimp.gif
x100...

Every COD4 game I played was hacked so that wasn't enjoyable at all either
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom