CODMW2 NOOB HELP!!!

Real talk, my stats are straight GARBAGE cuz I only do Free-For-All.
But I mainly use the Scar-H or M4 with Dessert Eagle or USP .45

ACR + Silencer or noobtube
SPAS + Grip
Semtex and Stuns.
Marathon Pro (or Scavenger Pro), Stopping Power Pro, Commando Pro.

Yeah I'm that guy that runs around stabbing the hell out of everyone until I get my harrier/chopper gunner.
grin.gif

Anything with a silencer + stopping power really and you should be fine. Or any LMG with a grip and SPP. I always run a silenced weapon and either a handgun with tac knife or SPAS/M1014, Marathon Pro, Stopping Power Pro, and Commando Pro. Learn how to use the Intervention too.

ACR + Silencer or noobtube
SPAS + Grip
Semtex and Stuns.
Marathon Pro (or Scavenger Pro), Stopping Power Pro, Commando Pro.

Yeah I'm that guy that runs around stabbing the hell out of everyone until I get my harrier/chopper gunner.
grin.gif

Anything with a silencer + stopping power really and you should be fine. Or any LMG with a grip and SPP. I always run a silenced weapon and either a handgun with tac knife or SPAS/M1014, Marathon Pro, Stopping Power Pro, and Commando Pro. Learn how to use the Intervention too.

i got better watching guys like seananners, blame truth, dr disprespect and other youtube commentators. this guy, themarkofj, gives a lot of tips, too. just do a youtube search of mw2 and you can find all sorts of videos.

but, yeah, i like the ak. its the only gun where i've unlocked everything and i am just about to unlock everything with the fal and ump. i would say the ump and famas as primary and spas or aa-12 for secondary should help you out, too.

i got better watching guys like seananners, blame truth, dr disprespect and other youtube commentators. this guy, themarkofj, gives a lot of tips, too. just do a youtube search of mw2 and you can find all sorts of videos.

but, yeah, i like the ak. its the only gun where i've unlocked everything and i am just about to unlock everything with the fal and ump. i would say the ump and famas as primary and spas or aa-12 for secondary should help you out, too.

nextgentactics bro + SCAR/TAR w/suppressor Scavenger.SP.Commando

nextgentactics bro + SCAR/TAR w/suppressor Scavenger.SP.Commando

Equip the Emergency Airdrop as one of your perks and let your team take everything but AC130s and Chop. Gunners. You'll level up quick.

Equip the Emergency Airdrop as one of your perks and let your team take everything but AC130s and Chop. Gunners. You'll level up quick.

scar with whatever attachments, unlock the extended mags, commando, stopping power, sit rep.

to rank up to level 70 quick i suggest hardcore search and destroy. hardcore seems to be easier, and dont even think of camping

scar with whatever attachments, unlock the extended mags, commando, stopping power, sit rep.

to rank up to level 70 quick i suggest hardcore search and destroy. hardcore seems to be easier, and dont even think of camping

Back
Top Bottom