Colin Kaepernick Is Righter Than You Know

Will you boycott the NFL this upcoming season?

• Yes

• No

• Maybe

Results are only viewable after voting.
Man, I'm going to have to start watching Undisputed everyday. Shannon Sharpe has literally been unleashed! This dude is spitting nothing but the absolute, unadulterated truth. 
Yeah I heard those Sweeney comments on ESPN radio this morning and I wasn't sure who it was because I started in on it late

I just had to face Palm. Like I couldn't deal with that kinda person if we were having a discussion face to face

I think wayne is fully aware racism exists, i think that entire interview was acting, i think in private he would agree with kap, but for whatever reason, be it endorsements, his fan base, paranoia about his career as a whole, i think he chose not to throw himself in that pot. Just in terms of him looking out for himself and being concerned solely with his own personal interests, i cant reallt blame him. But its like what Sharpe said about Cam, in the process of trying to ride the fence and appease the certain white people, you alienate your base, the people that made you a star, that made you popular enough to where those white people even care about you. In that sense, it was very selfish of him, he is very deswrving of the disparaging comments in here. At the end of the day hes clearly materialistic and uneducated, so to expect him to even think about sacrificing anything personally for the larger issues and community is misgiuded.

Last edited:
I'm so glad I grew up in the era of real masculine alpha male strong message rap.....

Where the substance of the music was nothing but real issues and speaking from the heart about them

This was 25 years ago folks!

25 years ago.....

But yall youngins go ahead and keep looking up to clowns like

"Mr see no racism hear no racism Lil Wayne"

" I'm a proud Republican Nicki Minaj"

"I'm mixed so it doesn't pertain to me Bow Wow"

Last edited:
"Chalk it up to ignorance and keep it moving"

What? the conditioning is real.

Read my very last line, if you are in the position to educate that person then do it...(the example I gave of the black ppl I know like that in real life)
None of us can reach Wayne :lol: I'm just saying callin ppl ***** and uncle toms for something like this make ppl(BLACK PPL) who don't necessarily understand less likely to hear the message. We need those black ppl too

I agree we should not use those terms in mixed company. Sets a bad precedent. But in my house and between my people in private we gon call it like it is.

These dudes so far removed from the hood and struggle that they think it doesn't exist and get on tv and say that stupid **** in front of millions of people.

So now we got white folks not just with the "there's a black president" line, but we got black people on tv cosigning that racism is gone ******** and giving racists and ignorant people talking points.

It's not only irresponsible, it's dangerous. These ignorant *** dudes need to just say "no comment" or something cuz the **** they say is just ridiculous.

wayne looking out for his pockets nothing more
Nah I won't give him that. He just has no awareness of his surroundings. 

Hell nah. He just got rich ***** syndrome. These idiots think cuz they got bread white supremacy doesn't apply to him.

Meanwhile his Twitter mentions, and many many many other black celebs got people calling them all types of monkeys and *******.

First Take today was also pretty good, when discussing Jerry Jones position. Stephen A basically says he likes when people make statements like that cause these people are exposing themselves as ignorant, insensitive, or racist.

They also briefly touched on the NFL and it's use of paid patriotism (about 8 minutes into the video), where in 2009 the players stayed in the locker room during the National Anthem, but were then moved to the field as a marketing strategy for patriotism and military recruitment. In 2015 NFL got called out for it cause they were paid 5.4 million by the DoD and then 6.8 Million by the national guard. So this year they had to pay some money back to taxpayers. 

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/nfl-agrees-reimburse-u-s-taxpayers-720k-paid-patriotism-n577031

FINALLY!

This was the best presented take on this whole situation over the past few Weeks.

Max, super on point and straight to the point :pimp:

Stephen A: Surprsingly aware, on point and coherent.

It's funny how Shannon and Skip put the pressure on Stephen A and first take to not tap dance :lol:.

"Chalk it up to ignorance and keep it moving"

What? the conditioning is real.

Read my very last line, if you are in the position to educate that person then do it...(the example I gave of the black ppl I know like that in real life)
None of us can reach Wayne :lol: I'm just saying callin ppl ***** and uncle toms for something like this make ppl(BLACK PPL) who don't necessarily understand less likely to hear the message. We need those black ppl too

I agree we should not use those terms in mixed company. Sets a bad precedent. But in my house and between my people in private we gon call it like it is.

These dudes so far removed from the hood and struggle that they think it doesn't exist and get on tv and say that stupid **** in front of millions of people.

So now we got white folks not just with the "there's a black president" line, but we got black people on tv cosigning that racism is gone ******** and giving racists and ignorant people talking points.

It's not only irresponsible, it's dangerous. These ignorant *** dudes need to just say "no comment" or something cuz the **** they say is just ridiculous.

wayne looking out for his pockets nothing more
Nah I won't give him that. He just has no awareness of his surroundings. 

Hell nah. He just got rich ***** syndrome. These idiots think cuz they got bread white supremacy doesn't apply to him.

Meanwhile his Twitter mentions, and many many many other black celebs got people calling them all types of monkeys and *******.

It's incredibly irresponsible. We're overpowered by the folks that believe the opposite and have the means to stop this where it stands, why give them that fuel?

Shannon sharpe >>>>> SAS in every aspect life.
I enjoyed his take.
SAS' s ego surrounding his accomplishment of making it all the way to tv to talk about sports, clouds the hell out of his good points.
That and his sports predictions and insight are terrible.
Glad skip moved on to talk to the pros

Dabo thought he was really saying something :lol: :smh: ....would be great to see these top recruits stop going to all theese schools with a racist history, horrible fans , n clueless coaches ...but it ain't happening anytime soon

Dabo thought he was really saying something :lol: :smh: ....would be great to see these top recruits stop going to all theese schools with a racist history, horrible fans , n clueless coaches ...but it ain't happening anytime soon

Look how many black kids still go to Ole Miss, not happening my g unfortunately.

I've yet to hear a college coach even support Kaep or what he's protesting so it's not like they have much to choose from.

Look how many black kids still go to Ole Miss, not happening my g unfortunately.

I've yet to hear a college coach even support Kaep or what he's protesting so it's not like they have much to choose from.

Wasn't there some hockey exec that basically said no one better try that in hockey? Ummmm, not sure why he was trying to puff out his chest like that when there's probably no more than 5 black people in hockey, so he doesn't have to shake in fear at the thought of the kneeling during the national anthem.

Wasn't there some hockey exec that basically said no one better try that in hockey? Ummmm, not sure why he was trying to puff out his chest like that when there's probably no more than 5 black people in hockey, so he doesn't have to shake in fear at the thought of the kneeling during the national anthem.

One of the USA Hockey coaches

Probably 10 of them and 9 of them are Canadian :lol:

Lil Wayne a good rapper?

Y'all need to chill
I'm not even much of a Wayne fan but Weezy was far from a bad rapper in his prime. Nowadays there's hardly words to describe how trash he is, but at some point he was more than great

One of the USA Hockey coaches

Tortorella. Dude is a clown. His team hates him (Blue Jackets). I'd love to see all them kneel :pimp: but it would never happen.

Dabo a clown. Keep praying, that'll solve everything. I really hope these athletes recognize how much power they have. All they gotta do is look at Mizzou last year.

Tortorella or some ****, said hell bench any player that does this kuz his family is in the military. People kontinue to try to tie this to the military.

It has nothing to do with the military. I just konvinced my kuzn, who is in the army, to do some research on kaepernick kuz what he is doin is the right way to handle it.

It started as a talking point about 9/11, but i let her kno, there were separate memorials than the national anthem. N that the national anthem is just a show of patriotism, n you shouldnt have to stand if youre not proud with how your kountry is handling its business. Then she went to the, "if you dont like America, you kan giiit out", deflektion. But i showed her, by that logik, there should be no free speech kuz if you dont like it leave. Dont even have elektions, kuz everything is perferkt n if you dont like it leave. I also pointed out how protesting is the most American thing you kan do, n that this witch hunt skreams McCarthyism n fascism, which is the most un-American thing you kan do. Then she said they should do more than just kneel. It was then i realized she was just misinformed n i kouldnt be mad at that. So i pointed out kaeps donations n how if she did some research, shed see its aktually a great kause. She admitted to her misinformation n bein wrong, n changed her tune.

All it takes is edukating those that are misinformed. Those that are willfully ignorant need not be bothered, kuz all youre doin is wastimg your breath.

Also, if you dont believe in systemik racism, look no further than the white boy that raped that girl behind an alley dumpster n served like 3 months, but that mexican kid, on the ground, face down, arms spread, is shot dead. You kan also look at how the white boy, that did that church massakre, in south karolina was taken ALIVE by police n then taken to get fast food kuz he was hungry, but eric garner is choked out n killed by police for sellin cigs. If you kant see it after that these few examples, you subskribe to white supremacy [emoji]128129[/emoji]

Torterella is a clown.
Top 5 bummiest coach to ever sit behind a canucks bench and we never won a chip.
Whatever platoon his fam was in, I wouldnt want to be in, cuz they were probably going to lose

I need to bookmark that video of Shannon Sharpe addressing Swinney's comments. There's a lot of people I know who throw around that "black president etc = everything is cool" non sense. If they don't get it after that video.....can't help em.

Y'all really need to watch the first take video on the other page.......

Max and Stephen A spoke on:

-White Privillege
-Systemic Racism
-Wilful ignorance
-And a whole lot more........

Check it out

Back
Top Bottom