Colin Kaepernick Is Righter Than You Know

Will you boycott the NFL this upcoming season?

• Yes

• No

• Maybe

Results are only viewable after voting.
Everyone knows racism ended with NWA.

They made songs about racial and social injustice happening in their neighborhood, then white people started packing out their concerts, and racism was over.

I really wish the conversation would move on already from how people feel about the way they're protesting to what are your thoughts on the issues

Last edited:
I really wish the conversation would move from how people feel about the way they're protesting to what are your thoughts on the issues

You know that creates different problems that the media doesn't want, hence why that question isn't being asked.

Especially in the sports world, I've heard so much "What do you think about Kaep's actions?"

I'd love instead if they asked these coaches/owners "What do you think about the issues that Kaep is protesting considering that you make your living working with/off predominately black men?

Sports journalism is **** so this won't happen though, they would have loved if this issue just went away but it won't.

Last edited:
Dumbo should stick to dancing like an idiot and leave the social commentary to people more educated on the topic.

I am black. Pops is Jamaican momz is from here.

*waits for Uncle Tom and ****ing* comments from the keyboard revolutionaries.

not that it matters, but you don't look black at all on IG. maybe im confusing you with someone else.

again, it don't matter.

Last edited:
I actually think the response from Wayne on Skip's show is in line with Wayne's persona since he became a household name... so it doesnt really surprise, annoy or disappoint me.

If Wayne gave an educated, clear thought on this topic I would have been surprised.

If we keeping it 100... Im from Louisiana and if somebody asked me if I ever experienced racism (and I knew at the time it was racism)... personally, like me and a racist person face to face or facing a racist act directed at me, I would have to say no... or i would have to think long and hard about an incident that wasnt ingrained in my memory.

but with that being said... i know it exists, like im sure Wayne does. I think his most off the wall comment was thinking it was over and citing his concerts though. I mean i get what he was saying but him prefacing and referencing his "blessings" didn't make it any less stupid.

sidenote:
Cant cosign with some showing love to Baby on how he handling they situation either. I mean i get why yall saying it to spite Wayne but I hope yall dont really feel that way lol

Last edited:
I really wish the conversation would move from how people feel about the way they're protesting to what are your thoughts on the issues

You know that creates different problems that the media doesn't want, hence why that question isn't being asked.

Especially in the sports world, I've heard so much "What do you think about Kaep's actions?"

I'd love instead. if they asked these coaches/owners "What do you think about the issues facing that Kaep is protesting considering that you make your living working with/off predominately black men?

Sports journalism is **** so this won't happen though, they would have loved if this issue just went away but it won't.
Seems like lebatard and bomani are the only ones offering insightful takes on this issue

This ***** Wayne has "racism amnesia"

The lines he spoke about in "Georgia Bush", 10 years ago....right after Katrina are relevant as hell today.

But he blew up, sold out and forgot. Boy ain't been right since Carter 2.

#dontfreeC5 #teamBirdman :lol:

**** Wayne, made his **** *** grave. Whether you experience or not, the root of son's protest is equality. What's the problem here?

Dudes don't understand that young black youths determine what's "cool" in this country, and to some degree globally.

Saying that racism doesn't exist because YOU personally didn't experience it is extremely ignorant and selfish. That's that Ninjahood logic :x

Last edited:
The guy who's been coddled and had money since he was a child hasn't experienced racism, no ****. Even then it's not true, you don't see NYPD stopping country stars or right wing nuts like Ted Nugent to check for guns. Son is a high idiot at this point.

Back
Top Bottom