Colin Kaepernick Is Righter Than You Know

Will you boycott the NFL this upcoming season?

• Yes

• No

• Maybe

Results are only viewable after voting.
His comments were ignorant...that's it. Sometimes people make ignorance seem worse than what it is. Ignorance is really just when you really don't know any better. Like dude didn't come of condescending at all. He just said "oh well I mean I thought it didn't exist" or whatever. That's not like the dudes who said "it's pathetic, I wholeheartedly disagree. Etc etc. I'm speaking from what I've read that he said unless there some extra to it that I didn't watch. Cam newton is a different story, you could say his comments were STUPID, we know son knew better. Especially after what dude has been thru in his college career and NFL career. He KNOWS. You can def say that's tap dancing. AND even then..who knows what they told that man, that's just how I look at it. From the looks of it, someone def got in his ear and told him to nip it in the bud.

I think we really do gotta chill on calling everybody a **** or Uncle Tom when they don't even really say something THAT bad. Like he didn't attack kap or the issue or the movement or anything...son just said he didn't experience it so he don't know about it. Chalk it up as ignorance and keep it moving. I know ppl like that in real life. Black people that may have not experienced it(knowingly) and haven't done the research to know what's what. Educate and keep it moving. No need for Uncle Tom and **** to be thrown their way IMO

when youre in the public spotlight and you have a voice that reaches millions its your responsibility to not say stupid **** like that

"Chalk it up to ignorance and keep it moving"

What? the conditioning is real.

Read my very last line, if you are in the position to educate that person then do it...(the example I gave of the black ppl I know like that in real life)
None of us can reach Wayne :lol: I'm just saying callin ppl ***** and uncle toms for something like this make ppl(BLACK PPL) who don't necessarily understand less likely to hear the message. We need those black ppl too

Man, I'm going to have to start watching Undisputed everyday. Shannon Sharpe has literally been unleashed! This dude is spitting nothing but the absolute, unadulterated truth. 

Always had love for Sharpe but that's multiplied since, dude is dropping nothing but knowledge as someone who knows the black experience and the professional athlete experience as well as anybody.

I could give a **** about Skip Bayless but I'm so glad he's part of the reason Sharpe got this platform.

Wow didn't realize Shannon Sharpe was spitting truth like that...might have to watch the show.

Last edited:
I'm not sure your status as an uncle Tom is debatable if you're a black man in America, unaware of racism whether you've been affected or not. Not even a term I throw around, but until you get educated, hard to argue your way out of that category.

I'm very pleased with socially aware individuals that are trying to educate and explain. I think Shannon has been spot on with his analysis and hopefully more people shine the light on idiots like Scam, Wayne, Dumbo, Harbaugh etc.

Oh look a black person has a differing opinion than the rest and now they're being disparaged. It never fails.

Unity*

*but only if you believe everything we do.

What a ******* joke.
Oh, so Wayne saying racism doesn't exist because white people go to his shows is not worthy of being disparaged?

That's an insult to anyone who has ever dealt with racism

Saying that racism doesn't exist because YOU personally didn't experience it is extremely ignorant and selfish. That's that Ninjahood logic :x

It's beyond ignorant and self centered, it's complete obliviousness and detachment from reality. The sad thing is he most certainly has experienced racism 100% he's just too stupid and out of touch to realize it.

im not giving him that "not aware"

he's very aware

he knows who keeps him paid

and he's not going to rock the boat against them

like ppl said he made music that was "aware" before

Last edited:
First Take today was also pretty good, when discussing Jerry Jones position. Stephen A basically says he likes when people make statements like that cause these people are exposing themselves as ignorant, insensitive, or racist.

They also briefly touched on the NFL and it's use of paid patriotism (about 8 minutes into the video), where in 2009 the players stayed in the locker room during the National Anthem, but were then moved to the field as a marketing strategy for patriotism and military recruitment. In 2015 NFL got called out for it cause they were paid 5.4 million by the DoD and then 6.8 Million by the national guard. So this year they had to pay some money back to taxpayers. 

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/nfl-agrees-reimburse-u-s-taxpayers-720k-paid-patriotism-n577031

I hope when Baby sends Lil Wayne his first and only "Carter 1" residual check in 2021 for $3.62, that **** bounces

Back
Top Bottom