Colin Kaepernick Is Righter Than You Know

Will you boycott the NFL this upcoming season?

• Yes

• No

• Maybe

Results are only viewable after voting.
Jeez. Everytime ninjahood says there are " some places " that are post racial..everyone jumps down his throat, attacking his hood as a universal anomaly.
I assure you there are entire countries where this is the way 90+% of the people think.
Thats why so many here are frustrated and constantly having to explain to " trolls " why the injustices are still so great.
If you question them, you get shouted down and called a racist. If you even say, thats not what its like where I come from......they just try to punk where you come from.
The same people that will laugh at how soft canada is, will then turn around and complain about living rough.
I feel the end goal for the states is for everyone to prosper, share and cooperate.
Thats also plenty of peoples complete definition of soft.
I dont know how other people are supposed to reverse this line of thinking for those with the legit gripes
Perhaps this will help you understand why Ninja faces so much criticism regarding his views on racism:

For reference:
Excerpt from page 440 of the political discussion thread regarding systemic racism
 Originally Posted by ninjahood

Da problem with this is "liberals" subscribe to "systemic racist oppression" that demonizes what you call "normal conservatives" that tend to vote or advocate for conservative policies and you'll just emd up calling em racist bigots anyway.. 
laugh.gif

Ill give you an example. Voter ID laws.
Whats da problem? I got an ID, im a minority.. Dimelo? If voter ID laws are passed all of a sudden its "racist discrimination" and im like [emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]128580[/emoji]
Cuz in MY experience AS a minority in 2016 haven't felt ANY of such theorized conjured academia.
From the same page, further explaining his beliefs of systemic racism:
I feel its advantageous to their liberal cause to stir up da racial demagoguery because of da continued monolithic black vote, its a politics chess move to keep minorities voting 1 way and scare them from ever leaving da Democratic party. (Its over 85-90% blacks voting Democrat).
If you thought the ignorance was over, fear not:
"White supremacy" politics is strictly a play to protect da Democratic black vote...

Cuz Democrats been rocking with 60+ years wit da black vote...has poverty changed? Has population number crept up as a success of voting for 1 party only? Ill let u tell it. [emoji]128064[/emoji] :
nerd.gif

Colombia I know you're correct but I ain't readin all that

Last edited:
Jeez. Everytime ninjahood says there are " some places " that are post racial..everyone jumps down his throat, attacking his hood as a universal anomaly.
I assure you there are entire countries where this is the way 90+% of the people think.
Thats why so many here are frustrated and constantly having to explain to " trolls " why the injustices are still so great.
If you question them, you get shouted down and called a racist. If you even say, thats not what its like where I come from......they just try to punk where you come from.
The same people that will laugh at how soft canada is, will then turn around and complain about living rough.
I feel the end goal for the states is for everyone to prosper, share and cooperate.
I dont know how other people are supposed to reverse this line of thinking for those with the legit gripes

its almost like folks DONT WANT to live in a post racial society :lol:

talk to people who live in monolithic enclaves of one ethnicity (hint, there are millions upon millions)

and da main thing people Respect is class..

talking race and omitting class is a pretty futile circle ya talking yaselves in.

Bruh...ive been lurking since this site got me lebron first games. Its not my first account
I know exactly who ninja is, neek , vampedo , shorty pop, air macks crew, slam ed........I literally been here for it all.
Do I have to do doughnuts in the smushcalade to knock you off your pedestal bruh....:lol:

Unless ou have specific thread titles quotes and pages of great moments, we can't believe you

da OG EZboard would burn threads into da ether after page 20 all those days are unquotable :lol:

Naw...im just a guy that Meth clipped waaaay back in the day and deservedly so.
I wasn't happy about it but never stopped coming on a daily.

A post racial society is exactly what every progressive person wants. They're just not naive or happy in their ignorance to dip their head in the sand and pretend we're there because of the small enclave they live in, or choose not to see the blatantly obvious effects of racism on them. Ninjahood is not advocating a post racial society, he's advocating being grateful for oppression because it could be worse. Like some weird slave/stockholm syndrome mentality.

Perhaps this will help you understand why Ninja faces so much criticism regarding his views on racism:

For reference:
[thread="629164"] [/thread]
Excerpt from page 440 of the political discussion thread regarding systemic racism

[QUOTE name="ninjahood"]

Da problem with this is "liberals" subscribe to "systemic racist oppression" that demonizes what you call "normal conservatives" that tend to vote or advocate for conservative policies and you'll just emd up calling em racist bigots anyway.. :lol:

Whats da problem? I got an ID, im a minority.. Dimelo? If voter ID laws are passed all of a sudden its "racist discrimination" and im like [emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]128580[/emoji]
Cuz in MY experience AS a minority in 2016 haven't felt ANY of such theorized conjured academia.

I feel its advantageous to their liberal cause to stir up da racial demagoguery because of da continued monolithic black vote, its a politics chess move to keep minorities voting 1 way and scare them from ever leaving da Democratic party. (Its over 85-90% blacks voting Democrat).

"White supremacy" politics is strictly a play to protect da Democratic black vote...

Cuz Democrats been rocking with 60+ years wit da black vote...has poverty changed? Has population number crept up as a success of voting for 1 party only? Ill let u tell it. [emoji]128064[/emoji] ::nerd:
[thread="629164"] A special bonus, from the infamous "I want to encourage are more constructive discussion over race relations" thread:[/thread]
[thread="629164"]
[QUOTE name="ninjahood" url="[URL]http://niketalk.com/t/647412/how-many-people-here-are-racist/60#post_25599204[/URL]"]

No one in 2016 looks at people other races as 2/5th a human being...[/QUOTE]

[emoji]128580[/emoji] excuse me for subscribing to da notion that MLK for da most part accomplished his mission.

[/thread]
[thread="629164"]

Uhh yeah i do...

There isn't anyone i feel in da United States in 2016 that would look at da baby of any race and consider it sub-human.

Now do i think contemporary people engage in classism,Tribalism and sectarianism?

Absolutely.

Race though? Especially wit da type of diverse mosaic of media we all participate in? Naw..i think thats a wrap for da vast part, especially when da aforementioned play way more immediate parts in our lives.
[/thread]
[/quote]

i blew ur whole argument out da water with da Stephen A Smith interview that you love forgetting to add though :lol:

AND you always paper over da Lyndon Johnson Quote that validates my point

“I’ll have those n*ggers voting Democratic for the next 200 years.”
~ Lyndon B. Johnson to two governors on Air Force One

I had never heard the above quote from Ronald Kessler’s book, Inside the White House before but my father had told me about LBJ’s terrible mouth and frightful personality.

http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/933995

FROM da Huffington post no less. :lol:

its almost like folks DONT WANT to live in a post racial society :lol:

talk to people who live in monolithic enclaves of one ethnicity (hint, there are millions upon millions)

and da main thing people Respect is class..

talking race and omitting class is a pretty futile circle ya talking yaselves in.

*Mentions post-racial society; proceeds to take an example in a non-diverse setting*

Do you have a problem with Japanese Americans getting compensated after WWII internment camps and generally left alone ever since then?

Do you have a problem with Jewish people getting a state out of the Holocaust and influencing American foreign policy through AIPAC until this day?

I hope you do, because what you posted up there suggests that Black Americans should essentially "forgive and forget."

Post racial society lol. A post racial society wouldn't have places that still have old colored/whites signs that aren't in use but just haven't been taken down cause bushes/shrubs have grown over them (I've actually seen this).

:lol: at using SAS for reference, a known backpedaling tap dancer

Last edited:
You don't get to a post racial society, let us just call it a better more just society, by sticking you head in the sand.

You get to it by openly and honestly discussing race, systemic racism, and reconstruct our society to fight against it, and all future manifestations

It is always theory v. practice. So it is not about people not seeing race, it is about the social and economic outcomes that people get are not affected by their race or ethincity.

Last edited:
thats why u gotta stop right there.

class has a much more immediate impact than race on average folk.
:lol: oh really?

http://eleducation.org/news/preside...hington-heights-expeditionary-learning-school

*psssst* aint no projects on da heights *pssst* [emoji]128521[/emoji]
You know damn well Washington Heights is not a place to send your kids to school especially when YOU were growing up.

PS 528, and IS 90 were all brand new schools with state of da art technology, teachers & curriculum when i was coming up..u sure love to be loud and wrong :lol:

For reference:
[thread="629164"] [/thread]

[QUOTE name="ninjahood"]

Da problem with this is "liberals" subscribe to "systemic racist oppression" that demonizes what you call "normal conservatives" that tend to vote or advocate for conservative policies and you'll just emd up calling em racist bigots anyway.. :lol:

Cuz Democrats been rocking with 60+ years wit da black vote...has poverty changed? Has population number crept up as a success of voting for 1 party only? Ill let u tell it. [emoji]128064[/emoji] ::nerd:
[thread="629164"] A special bonus, from the infamous "I want to encourage are more constructive discussion over race relations" thread:[/thread]
[thread="629164"]
[QUOTE name="ninjahood" url="[URL]http://niketalk.com/t/647412/how-many-people-here-are-racist/60#post_25599204[/URL]"]

No one in 2016 looks at people other races as 2/5th a human being...[/thread]
[thread="629164"]

[emoji]128580[/emoji] excuse me for subscribing to da notion that MLK for da most part accomplished his mission.

[/thread]
[thread="629164"]

Uhh yeah i do...

There isn't anyone i feel in da United States in 2016 that would look at da baby of any race and consider it sub-human.

Now do i think contemporary people engage in classism,Tribalism and sectarianism?

Absolutely.

Race though? Especially wit da type of diverse mosaic of media we all participate in? Naw..i think thats a wrap for da vast part, especially when da aforementioned play way more immediate parts in our lives.
[/thread]
[/quote]

i blew ur whole argument out da water with da Stephen A Smith interview that you love forgetting to add though :lol:

“I’ll have those n*ggers voting Democratic for the next 200 years.”
~ Lyndon B. Johnson to two governors on Air Force One

I had never heard the above quote from Ronald Kessler’s book, Inside the White House before but my father had told me about LBJ’s terrible mouth and frightful personality.

FROM da Huffington post no less. :lol:[/quote]

We have debated this with you plenty of times.

Now your logical fallacy for today is appealing to authority.

By the way, I know you are allegeric to fact checking, but the LBJ quote is unproven.

It is like you do not have the mental capacity to form new arguments, so you just repeat the same old ****, even when you been washed before in another thread.

Last edited:
Even if he does, to know all this and still defend him makes it worse. Even more reason to put this bubble boy that loves to speak out of turn and word vomit the first thing he thinks of without thinking on ignore.

As a cat who's spent a lot of time in the heights and who still goes there on a very regular basis, I understand why NH has the mentality that he has.
I think I've said this before but it's very easy to put yourself in this very comfortable bubble, living in the heights.
The cops patrolling your neighborhood are often time hispanic cats that came up in the area.
Drugs are sold fairly easily without too much **** from the cops so long as peace and order is maintained.
I don't really see where racism would come into play if you spend your whole life in the heights.

The most baffling thing about all this is how the **** NH manages to live a full life without ever having to step out of that comfort zone.
Never worked with any white people, pa?
Never dealt with cops downtown?

Ever had a thing with hipster chick that lives in Williamsburg who's got the most Wettest and hairy ***** you ever seen, got invited to a Williamsburg party and had people look at you like you shouldn't be with her?

NH - unlike other cats on this site, I can understand why you feel the way you do as a heights resident cause I see this comfort myself all the time.
I love bodegas, Fritura spots, Mia Sushi being lit on a Monday night.
If my girl didn't drag me out of uptown I'd still be living that life myself and loving it.

What i ask you is, why can't you acknowledge that there are real racial issues when you leave the heights?
That there are crooked police departments that have been exposed for targeting minority groups.
There's a whole world outside of the heights where a post racial mentality is not even close to being reality.

WHY DONT YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THESE THINGS?

You don't get to a post racial society, let us just call it a better more just society, not by sticking you head in the sand.

You get to it by openly and honestly discussing race, systemic racism, and reconstruct our society to fight against it, and all future manifestations

It is always theory v. practice. So it is not about people not seeing race, it is about the social and economic outcomes that people get are not affected by their race or ethincity.

yeah well part of that is taking a more conciliatory approach and understanding that race isn't something everyone deals with, and yelling at em telling them their actual reality is wrong isn't helpful.

that whiteness project highlights it over and over again.

cuz when da rubber hits da roads...whats da end game? reparations? when people you scold at with different vantage points fall back all day way from this whole convo thing...whats next, telling them they owe people they never met for things 250+ years ago they never did?

good luck with that.

[/spoiler]

i blew ur whole argument out da water with da Stephen A Smith interview that you love forgetting to add though
laugh.gif

FROM da Huffington post no less.
laugh.gif
The same GOP that is attempting to disenfranchise African-American voters through voter ID laws?

http://www.vox.com/2016/9/2/12774066/voter-id-laws-racist

The same GOP that has been collecting data on African-American voter patterns and subsequently targeted North Carolina's voter ID law specifically at disenfranchising blacks?

The same GOP responsible for da southern strategy?

The same people who deny and ignore police brutality and the existence of systemic racism?

Neither side is perfect, but it doesn't take a genius to figure out the GOP is gonna need a long time to repair its broken relationship with African-Americans. You can't throw people under the bus for decades and then expect them to support you in such a short period of time. And with a candidate like Trump 
laugh.gif

The GOP leadership and their presidential candidate won't even apologize for blatantly disenfranchising black voters but they should go and support them? 

Last edited:
Just one of many proofs I've felt over time that there is no winning with White America in this country.
if President Obama can literally defy the hardest odds in our country, gain the highest singular position in our country, and still be reduced to a color or an animal by ALL of these white people than don't hold your breath for stupid white america to have any single grain of respect for an athlete. smh

Last edited:
Yall turning this into the political discussion aka ninjahood appreciation thread. Leave that garbage over there and out of this thread. Stop trying to 'win' arguments with this fool. I beg of you.
You right, but it's hard to ignore da buffoonery 
mean.gif

I can't remember the entire SWS list but I'll post a few more

MrHighness
BlcO2 or something like that
Zapatohead
Ksteezy

KevenMayne
Rocky437
Njcollector
Nowitzness41
Runningfishy