Colin Kaepernick Is Righter Than You Know

Will you boycott the NFL this upcoming season?

• Yes

• No

• Maybe

Results are only viewable after voting.
Hopefully Kroger pays for this kids education. Need to enroll whoever sent him home in some African American history classes too

His direct manager probably sent him home. You know when the big wigs heard about that they weren't happy

Some ninjahood type asked me if I was ever a slave. Apparently black people have to actively be going through slavery to bring attention to injustices. To certain people if blacks aren't enslaved they shouldn't complain about anything. Yo stop shooting us....but is you a slave though?:lol:

Uneducated white people really think discrimination ended with the civil war. :rofl:

:lol: :lol: I'm never amazed that people can really think like that

Guess freedom of speech only applies to themselves in these people's minds

Pretty much. It's so ironic.

"Blah blah respect our country and what makes it great. Whoever doesn't like it can leave blah blah".....*proceeds to disregard the rights of others*

What about Black on Black crime, MLK wouldn't condone this protest, What about Chicago, DA LIBBIES GUNNA LIB, BLUE LIVES MATTER. TRUMP 2016, BEN CARSON 2020.

Last edited:
What about Black on Black crime, MLK wouldn't condone this protest, What about Chicago, DA LIBBIES GUNNA LIB, BLUE LIVES MATTER. TRUMP 2016, BEN CARSON 2020.

God, I hate when they start with the MLK quotes and say "he didn't die for this" :lol:

God, I hate when they start with the MLK quotes and say "he didn't die for this" :lol:

And it's always people that know nothing about the man except "He had a dream" and "He was non-violent".

MLK has been used as like some word.

They never talk about how he felt America was too deep in racism to get out. Or how he wanted reparations for black people.

Last edited:
are ya aware that having a "post racial" position, something Max Kellerman noted weeks ago & Stephen A Smith acknowledged is a valid position to have for some large groups of people?..

i know it may be irritating to hear, but some people (white, black hispanic, asian) dont gotta deal, think, or care about race, so they're not invested in this conversation or engaged.

Fixed

trust, plenty of Hispanics don't deal racism either, take NYC hoods for example..if you're emersed in a major sized enclave say like Washington heights, Jackson heights, corona queens, and you're around your people 24/7, having a post racial frame of mind is pretty much a standard affair.

The problem with America:

"i know it may be irritating to hear, but some people (white, black hispanic, asian) dont gotta deal, think, or care about race, so they're not invested in this conversation or engaged."

another key piece everyone seems to miss too is CLASS and where u sitting economically is a waaay more immediate impact than people's skin color...if you're a poor white dude, someone's accusations of u being endowed with privilege when u aint got a pot to piss in or grew up on squalor & now doing good outta sheer will can come across as condescending & insulting to say da least.

my favorite NPR had a segment today on how white a upper elites though poor whites were considered less than blacks in slavery and were completely useless

51LCE94KrdL._SY400_.jpg

da author of this book was interviewed & broke down and alluded that using "white" as a pan ethnic descriptor is a new 20th century invention. da obvious negative effects of assimilation millions of immigrants and stripping their ethnic backgrounds, only to reorganize them by shades of skin color.

http://www.wnyc.org/story/30-issues-facing-whiteness-9-16

more perspective... segment about 24 mins long

That's a crock of manure on so many levels that I don't have the time to even delve into our right now.

You right, kuz those white boys get dealt the same sentences as their kolored kounterparts...racism dead yall [emoji]128129[/emoji]

comes from a liberal NPR show... :lol:

u got beef? take it up with them.

Didn't even bother to listen I'm talking strictly on your nonsensical diatribe. Once again falsely using anecdotal evidence from your neighborhood to apply to the rest of the country when clearly there's enormous evidence to the contrary of being a post-racial society. I mean literally facts, figures, and personal experiences of countless others on this site (which you love to ignore while touting your own) paint a clear picture. Now you can be ignorant and ignore it but that doesn't mean it doesn't exist. Kind of how you do with systematic racism.

And news flash most everyone cannot tell how much money you have by just looking at you, but they damn sure can SEE what race you are and make snap judgments and actions based just on that.

Last edited:
comes from a liberal NPR show... :lol:

u got beef? take it up with them.

Didn't even bother to listen I'm talking strictly on your nonsensical diatribe. Once again falsely using anecdotal evidence from your neighborhood to apply to the rest of the country when clearly there's enormous evidence to the contrary of being a post-racial society. I mean literally facts, figures, and personal experiences of countless others on this site (which you love to ignore while touting your own) paint a clear picture. Now you can be ignorant and ignore it but that doesn't mean it doesn't exist. Kind of how you do with systematic racism.

And news flash most everyone cannot tell how much money you have by just looking at you, but they damn sure can SEE what race you are and make snap judgments and actions based just on that

there goes your problem right there :lol:

might as well review movies without watching em while ur at it.

white people dont think about their "race" cuz they're in da majority...all they see is others like themselves.

when u downscale that model to minorities in large monolithic enclaves, da same formula works.

Last edited:
This dude ninja. :lol:

trust, plenty of Hispanics don't deal racism either, take NYC hoods for example..if you're emersed in a major sized enclave say like Washington heights, Jackson heights, corona queens, and you're around your people 24/7, having a post racial frame of mind is pretty much a standard affair.

View media item 2169103
You can't discuss race with people that think like this. ^

"Post racial" :lol: That damn sure ain't America. Time to start scrolling past his posts.

Hes lyin

I grew up in a majority mexican area n still experienced racism. You may not get it in your immediate area, but once you start hittin spots where its white folks, you get the stares, harrassment, n loud talkers. Let some police stop you n you kolored, here in san bernardino, good luck. Dont speak that bull**** when me n mines have experienced it. Its a slap in the face to everyone that deals with it. You wouldnt dare speak that way to me n mines, guaranteed. To klaim not to experience it firsthand is one thing, i kan koncede to that. But to flat out deny it is disrespektful. I kno for a fakt theres foos in washington heights that experience/have experienced it. Be it harassment n profiling by police, ****ty service in certain establishments, or sentencing by the judge.

The fakt that i live in california n i am not dominican, but still relate to that plight, all the way in new york, speaks to the way this kountry is run.

Not all white folks are racist n not all police may be out for everyone, but the fakt of the matter remains, there is an ingrained way of thinkin negatively towards those of kolor in america. The first step towards solving any problem is to rekognize there is a problem. By ignoring, n worse, flat out denying, there is a problem, is a disservice n deters any social progress in america.

Decades (10 years Ninja) of discriminatory housing policies help create those enclaves.

Given how systemic racism operates, a white person doing the exact same job you're doing is getting paid for for doing it, and this is inescapable.

You pay higher interest rates on all loans you take out. Statistical discrimination doing its work

Your neighborhoods are policed harder and become targets policies like stop-n-frisk that violate people's civil right.

You then have these gang conspiracy laws that are used to send kids upstate for just seeing seen touching a gun and having friends that are "known" to be gang members. These laws disproportionately affect minorities

But because they ain't no white people to call you a ******, or tell you go back to your country, that means they ain't felt racism

And of course, the example is from NYC.

Geez. :lol:

Last edited:
California would be a worse example as well, but gang enhancements boutta be a thing of the past...shoutout jerry brown for acknowledging the real ones [emoji]127867[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom