Colin Kaepernick Is Righter Than You Know

Will you boycott the NFL this upcoming season?

• Yes

• No

• Maybe

Results are only viewable after voting.
As far as the White Trash book is concerned, your argument is essentially that because we have classism, we cannot possibly have racism.

Of course poor whites in the South have had a rough time, they have had to make a living without owning land or they owned land but a whole lot of debt. In 17th century, poor whites could have continued to be allied with blacks and they could have gotten a better deal from the planter class. Instead, those proto hill billies decided that the momentary joy, that comes from being placed a little bit above blacks on the social ladder, mattered more than economic justice.

This dude ninja. :lol:

trust, plenty of Hispanics don't deal racism either, take NYC hoods for example..if you're emersed in a major sized enclave say like Washington heights, Jackson heights, corona queens, and you're around your people 24/7, having a post racial frame of mind is pretty much a standard affair.

View media item 2169103
You can't discuss race with people that think like this. ^

"Post racial" :lol: That damn sure ain't America. Time to start scrolling past his posts.

some of ya are invested in da race narrative it legit crushes ya when others have a different point of view :lol:

when you're in a homogeneous settings race takes a back seat to class.

you realize that "narratives" intertwine.

one does not negate the other.

unfortunately some buffoons can't see things from more than one perspective

Hes lyin

I grew up in a majority mexican area n still experienced racism. You may not get it in your immediate area, but once you start hittin spots where its white folks, you get the stares, harrassment, n loud talkers. Let some police stop you n you kolored, here in san bernardino, good luck. Dont speak that bull**** when me n mines have experienced it. Its a slap in the face to everyone that deals with it. You wouldnt dare speak that way to me n mines, guaranteed. To klaim not to experience it firsthand is one thing, i kan koncede to that. But to flat out deny it is disrespektful. I kno for a fakt theres foos in washington heights that experience/have experienced it. Be it harassment n profiling by police, ****ty service in certain establishments, or sentencing by the judge.

The fakt that i live in california n i am not dominican, but still relate to that plight, all the way in new york, speaks to the way this kountry is run.

Not all white folks are racist n not all police may be out for everyone, but the fakt of the matter remains, there is an ingrained way of thinkin negatively towards those of kolor in america. The first step towards solving any problem is to rekognize there is a problem. By ignoring, n worse, flat out denying, there is a problem, is a disservice n deters any social progress in america.

thats why u gotta stop right there.

class has a much more immediate impact than race on average folk.

I wouldn't want to send my children to school districts where ninjahood lives. :\

:lol: oh really?

http://eleducation.org/news/preside...hington-heights-expeditionary-learning-school

A senior class tradition that started at Washington Heights Expeditionary Learning School (WHEELS) in New York City in 2011 rose to the national stage last week with recognition from President Barack Obama.
During the annual WHEELS tradition, all seniors march to the local post office and ceremoniously deposit their college applications in the mail. WHEELS graduating classes have a 100% college acceptance rate and the trend is expected to continue this year. Commenting on WHEELS’ College March in his speech on college readiness, President Obama noted: “You would have thought it was the Macy’s parade. But the crowds on the sidewalk were parents, and teachers, and neighbors. The flags were college pennants.”

Obama commended the accomplishments of WHEELS senior Estiven Rodriguez, who could not speak English when he moved to the United States from the Dominican Republic at the age of nine. Today, he is on his way to Dickinson College on a competitive scholarship.

“Today, with the support of a tightly knit school community, he’s one of the top students in his senior class at Washington Heights Expeditionary Learning School,” Obama said. “We all have a stake in restoring that fundamental American idea that says, ‘it doesn’t matter where you start; what matters is where you end up.’ And as parents, and as teachers, and as philanthropic leaders, and as citizens, we’ve all got a role to play."

*psssst* aint no projects on da heights *pssst* [emoji]128521[/emoji]

Last edited:
Ninjahood%20Trump.jpg

Race has plenty to do with it. Not every mexican where im from is poor, n yet theyll get the same treatment from whites, as the gang bangers, dope dealers, n dope fiends. Only thing those people have in kommon is the kolor of their skin. So please, whats your exkuse for that? Youre exkuse is to not experience life outside your neighborhood? Thats bull**** n you kno it. I lived in a very bad area kuz nobody gives a **** about mexicans. This elektion proves that, but kontinue to play ignorant. Like i said, you wouldnt dare speak this way in my presence. But im done with you, ignorance is bliss, so ill allow you to remain an ignorant *** mutha****a. Enjoy your white supremacy n systemik racism brother.

Despite people ******** on his protest Kaep's move was genius, the discussion has been going on for a month off of that one move.

This dude ninja. :lol:

trust, plenty of Hispanics don't deal racism either, take NYC hoods for example..if you're emersed in a major sized enclave say like Washington heights, Jackson heights, corona queens, and you're around your people 24/7, having a post racial frame of mind is pretty much a standard affair.

View media item 2169103
You can't discuss race with people that think like this. ^

"Post racial" :lol: That damn sure ain't America. Time to start scrolling past his posts.

some of ya are invested in da race narrative it legit crushes ya when others have a different point of view :lol:

when you're in a homogeneous settings race takes a back seat to class.

Here's why I think ya'll are wasting your time, this dumb ***** think he killing ya'll. That's gotta be irritating.

View media item 2169319

Nah, hung out with a couple of wash heights ****** in college, their schooling is ****. Basics would escape them dudes, but I love them no mamahuevo.

It's useless to argue racism with Ninja. This guy literally thinks systemic racism is some fantasy the democrats constructed to keep da black voters in their pockets

Might have better luck arguing racism with a KKK member

Last edited:
Jeez. Everytime ninjahood says there are " some places " that are post racial..everyone jumps down his throat, attacking his hood as a universal anomaly.
I assure you there are entire countries where this is the way 90+% of the people think.
Thats why so many here are frustrated and constantly having to explain to " trolls " why the injustices are still so great.
If you question them, you get shouted down and called a racist. If you even say, thats not what its like where I come from......they just try to punk where you come from.
The same people that will laugh at how soft canada is, will then turn around and complain about living rough.
I feel the end goal for the states is for everyone to prosper, share and cooperate.
Thats also plenty of peoples complete definition of soft.
I dont know how other people are supposed to reverse this line of thinking for those with the legit gripes

Oh shut the **** up, Ninjahood has been here over 10 years, you have no idea of his history here or who he is.

Bruh...ive been lurking since this site got me lebron first games. Its not my first account
I know exactly who ninja is, neek , vampedo , shorty pop, air macks crew, slam ed........I literally been here for it all.
Do I have to do doughnuts in the smushcalade to knock you off your pedestal bruh....:lol:

I can't remember the entire SWS list but I'll post a few more

MrHighness
BlcO2 or something like that
Zapatohead
Ksteezy

Bruh...ive been lurking since this site got me lebron first games. Its not my first account
I know exactly who ninja is, neek , vampedo , shorty pop, air macks crew, slam ed........I literally been here for it all.
Do I have to do doughnuts in the smushcalade to knock you off your pedestal bruh....:lol:

Unless ou have specific thread titles quotes and pages of great moments, we can't believe you

Even if he does, to know all this and still defend him makes it worse. Even more reason to put this bubble boy that loves to speak out of turn and word vomit the first thing he thinks of without thinking on ignore.

Back
Top Bottom