Colin Kaepernick Is Righter Than You Know

Will you boycott the NFL this upcoming season?

• Yes

• No

• Maybe

Results are only viewable after voting.
Remember when dude tried to say he "learned" last week
laugh.gif

I wasn't taking that bait
Someone answered points I had with a great article that made me " think "...... I didn't join BLM.

Thats actually called sharing ideas.  Its part of being ( uh oh, easy now, trigger word pending....)... civil.

Maybe my people are evil and unknowingly servants to white supremacy.   Our parents do after all teach us that privilege is not a right but earned. 

Last edited:
Privilege is a curse inside of a bubble. Don't know why you'd want to earn it.

Leverage is what you want to earn.

Last edited:
Did yall see the cops in Connecticut that accidentally recorded themselves making up false charges against a protestor? The system is shady af.

The thing I hate about this argument is when whites tell Black athletes who fight for social justice to be greatful for the money they make in the league as though they haven't earned the money theryre making. Pro sports are prob one of the few institutions in America where your employment is based on merit. Saying that athletes should be greatful that they make millions assumes that they didn't work hard or deserve the millions they make. That's the thin, in many white folks eyes blacks aren't deserving of anything and should be greatful for what the white man pays them. When in reality many of these pro athletes have worked super hard to get where they aren't through talent and determination. They deserve every dollar they make.

To the average person behave normal after my reply. But this guy Collin has a right. You know he isn't part of a militia a revolutionary movement or nothing he's just a guy that entertains people. He busts his *** and his position is prone to injury. He's watched by the world. He can do whatever he pleases.

So no white NFL player said he supported Kaep's movement other than the female soccer ? Where are all the liberal/progressive good whites concerned with justice ?????

Last edited:
White athletes aren't coming out because it is way too easy to say something offensive.

Watch how skip spends so much time prefacing any point he makes with apologies,  saying that he could never truly understand and then has to say " let me play devils advocate " to disassociate anything he might say with elderly white guy thoughts aka his own.

He is on egg shells everyday now.

People want support but will instantly disect the smallest slip of the tongue and then flambe you as a racist if EVERYONE  doesnt approve everything you say.

The split second any of these celebrities take their foot off the gas blaming whites or asking for peace, personal reflection, or to act more civil........

You are going to get a speech about civility being a white construct for indoctrating,assimilating and opressing.... Then, yep you are a hated sellout.

Yall are dragging cam in this like he has some kind of god given duty to stand for your cause.

The vast majority of the world just wants to get through the work day without having to be the face of any movement. 

Now this dude is getting scorned for waking up and going to work depending on what happens to be in the news that day....

Why?

because Muhammad Ali once made a stand and sports writers now tie political activism to all time greatness. 

Yall are dragging cam in this like he has some kind of god given duty to stand for your cause.
The vast majority of the world just wants to get through the work day without having to be the face of any movement. 
Now this dude is getting scorned for waking up and going to work depending on what happens to be in the news that day....
Why?
because Muhammad Ali once made a stand and sports writers now tie political activism to all time greatness. 

He dragged himself into it. As a black man with a voice, he should want to speak up for his people, and shine a light on injustice when it appears. People look up to these athletes. The world is watching. It's not his job, but it's something that the black community needs. However, I understand everyone isn't made for that stance. I respect that.

If he didn't want to speak on it, then he shouldn't have. But here he is playing both sides of the field trying to appeal to everyone, and it's making him a sell out. You can't be "pro black" at this time, then months later change your tune after someone got in your head. That's fake.

He deserves all the backlash. If it's in your heart, speak up and be genuine with your stance. If not, remain silent.

Waiting for someone to post killer mikes speech off worldstar today.

Dude is really keeping it real.

I love how he spoke with passion and conviction as opposed to these prescripted sports shows literally pandering to their fanbase with approved language. 

Waiting for someone to post killer mikes speech off worldstar today.
Dude is really keeping it real.
I love how he spoke with passion and conviction as opposed to these prescripted sports shows literally pandering to their fanbase with approved language. 

With the panel of people and speaking of revolution?

It was posted two days ago in the Tulsa thread.

You really think Shannon Sharpe is pandering to the majority fanbase with the things he's saying? You lost your damn mind.

Last edited:
He dragged himself into it. As a black man with a voice, he should want to speak up for his people, and shine a light on injustice when it appears. People look up to these athletes. The world is watching. It's not his job, but it's something that the black community needs. However, I understand everyone isn't made for that stance. I respect that.

If he didn't want to speak on it, then he shouldn't have. But here he is playing both sides of the field trying to appeal to everyone, and it's making him a sell out. You can't be "pro black" at this time, then months later change your tune after someone got in your head. That's fake.

He deserves all the backlash. If it's in your heart, speak up and be genuine with your stance. If not, remain silent.
I dont know how one can not speak when they enter a room full reporters asking questions tho.

Cam not being the most " hip hop " of gentleman was already under heavy  scrutiny from his own people before colin ever sat down.

The seahawks locker room almost exploded because wilson was " too white" at one point.

A huge hump white people can not get over in all of this is we dont really know what being too white even entails.

It cannot be explained without essentially hating white people or seeing us as inferior or making some kind of joke about how we dance or talk.

so many sympathetic people are being turned away from caring.

Some people try to escape lifes worries with sports too.....they feel like they cant stop a hand full of bad cops dispersed who knows where and are upset at being reminded of gunshot wounds to the head when they want to see a field goal. 

There is a " if we are not happy, nobody gets to be happy" feeling right now  and not even sway himself has the answers

Back
Top Bottom