Colin Kaepernick Is Righter Than You Know

Will you boycott the NFL this upcoming season?

• Yes

• No

• Maybe

Results are only viewable after voting.
Cam not being the most " hip hop " of gentleman was already under heavy  scrutiny from his own people before colin ever sat down.

?? I haven't even watched the NFL in years and I know for sure this was never the case. It was actually the exact opposite; white NFL fans were criticizing Cam for years for the smallest @#$@ and black fans had his back.

Last edited:
With the panel of people and speaking of revolution?

It was posted two days ago in the Tulsa thread.

You really think Shannon Sharpe is pandering to the majority fanbase with the things he's saying? You lost your damn mind.
Nope skip and sas

Again, who are they pandering to? Do you really think their majority fanbase supports the stuff they been talking about?

And that stuff you typed up there is not bout to make anybody feel bad for white people. We don't care if you wanna "use sports to escape life's worries", that's peoples ******* problem. Stop ignoring what is happening around you and do something about it. I love sympathetic and helpful people of all races but they not doin enough, period. Caring about the issue ain't saving lives.

I'm GLAD people are uncomfortable and having to face this head on.

You know what I would like to see happen to those people who just want these athletes to shut up and play. Best subjected too a game without all of them in it and see if that "escape" is still as satisfying. You can keep the tap dancers cause they're willing to ignore things for their own benefits. But I would love a nationwide athlete boycott by black athletes from the NFL and NBA and see if that doesn't elicit change expediently.

Last edited:

CtE5E0LVMAEDIhz.jpg

?? I haven't even watched the NFL in years and I know for sure this was never the case. It was actually the exact opposite; white NFL fans were criticizing Cam for years for the smallest @#$@ and black fans had his back.

I was about to jump on that. I have no idea where he got that from. Cam was out here dabbing, dancing and hanging with rappers.....what is this guy talking about :lol: ?

Black people were all for Cam, and showed lots of love when he was getting ridiculed. It's only now that he's lost support from a lot of us by tap dancing and BS'ing.

People like to make up **** to fit their narrative. Just look up the NFL thread from last season it was almost universally #blackexcellence when out came to Cam. We've been defending him since he threw that laptop out of that dorm window, which is why it's so disappointing to see where he is now in a matter of less than 6 months.

People like to make up **** to fit their narrative. Just look up the NFL thread from last season it was almost universally #blackexcellence when out came to Cam. We've been defending him since he threw that laptop out of that dorm window, which is why it's so disappointing to see where he is now in a matter of less than 6 months.

This. I used to be Team Cam all of the way. I even said that I hoped my Broncos would win the Super Bowl with Cam having a great game.

Again, who are they pandering to? Do you really think their majority fanbase supports the stuff they been talking about?

And that stuff you typed up there is not bout to make anybody feel bad for white people. We don't care if you wanna "use sports to escape life's worries", that's peoples ******* problem. Stop ignoring what is happening around you and do something about it. I love sympathetic and helpful people of all races but they not doin enough, period. Caring about the issue ain't saving lives.

I'm GLAD people are uncomfortable and having to face this head on.
The people who watch first take and such are not the exact people who watch nfl every sunday.

You think most white people  are gonna stay on the channel 4 minutes into 1 of skips apologies for being white?

Probably not. 

They are gonna see it as the white version of tap dancing, people here keep alluding to.

Sas and Ss would be at best special guests if this show was targeting white people trust.

Nobody wants you to feel bad for whites.

Im telling you as a white person, unless they have been to university and been group shamed to the far left,  no white people are going to sit through the name calling and stereotypes to stand at your side.

There is also a difference between " making people uncomfortable" and " brow beating the sympathetic into not caring anymore"

Yeah...the way you fight the power on a worldwide shoe website is inspiring bro.

I certainly could never contain that sort of revolutionary prowess
roll.gif

There is also a difference between " making people uncomfortable" and " brow beating the sympathetic into not caring anymore"

It's crazy how putting out truths is brow beating. It's better if we or others who actually don't just ignore inequities shut up. This type of thinking says a lot more about the receiver of the message than it does the messenger.

"Can you guys stop talking about police murdering people? It's making me uncomfortable :frown: how do you expect me to feel bad for you if I'm uncomfortable?"

You wanna be sympathetic but the internet wont let you?

I wanna be sympathetic to your sympathies bro, but all these white folks denigrating black folks online make it difficult. Ya know?

It's crazy how putting out truths is brow beating. It's better if we or others who actually don't just ignore inequities shut up. This type of thinking says a lot more about the receiver of the message than it does the messenger.
Yet any number of statistics will not be the truth if presented here. There will be asterisk after asterisk putting the blame back where you want it.

This frank matthews seems smarter than your average non shoe posting shoe board poster..

Im outta here before he cooks me further  
laugh.gif

Y'all are arguing with THIS guy. Remember that. These are just a FEW of his Thread :lol:

Thats a reach. Thug isnt defined by color.
It is a word that triggers people looking to expose racist white people.
Young thug, thuggish ruggish bone, slim thug....baby cuz imma thug...... Thug life.
I dont think its another color defining racist name ,re claimed as a term of endearment , that should now be banned from white people.
Thats pretty ridiculous.
Someone uses the n word or they dont, a thug is a criminal.
The nfl has hella gun and domestic violence criminals compared to other sports, so you will def hear the "t" word more there.
Why? Giant men + egos + loose women + steroids + party drugs = someones callin the cops for sure.
I think it should be every persons right to call miko grimes a thug

Expose yourself

The word thug" a member of a religious organization of robbers and assassins in India. Devotees of the goddess Kali, the Thugs waylaid and strangled their victims, usually travelers, in a ritually prescribed manner. They were suppressed by the British in the 1830s."

No it was to show historically the word was not created with black people in mind... so it cant be the "new n word".
Thats all
Gone now peace

Back
Top Bottom