Colin Kaepernick Is Righter Than You Know

Will you boycott the NFL this upcoming season?

• Yes

• No

• Maybe

Results are only viewable after voting.
Karma gonna catch up to Cam though. I can't wait..... We see what happened to RG3...

This dude really said hispanics in his neighborhood don't experience racism because he's not getting harassed by white people who DON'T live in his neighborhood. He doesn't realize the fact that he HAS to live in a cardboard, section 8 box IS racism. :rofl: NYC  is one of the most racially and economically segregated cities in America. Of course no one is going to outright call you the nword cause you literally live next to no white people, but your entire living situation is a reflection of racist America and socioeconomic disparities. I wouldn't want to send my children to school districts where ninjahood lives. :\  

Ninja cool, but he bases his view solely on what he experiences first hand, racism is VERY REAL....all you have to do is YouTube a Trump rally to see how real it is, most if not all these cop murders are racially triggered, one way or another, there is no masking it....the idea that a person of color poses more of a threat to the point that deadly force is the only way to handle it, yet they manage to take on a white psychotic murderer who just killed over a dozen alive, is enough proof.

Ninja cool, but he bases his view solely on what he experiences first hand, racism is VERY REAL....all you have to do is YouTube a Trump rally to see how real it is, most if not all these cop murders are racially triggered, one way or another, there is no masking it....the idea that a person of color poses more of a threat to the point that deadly force is the only way to handle it, yet they manage to take on a white psychotic murderer who just killed over a dozen alive, is enough proof.

no he's not.

he's awful actually.

OMG Youre not engaging in victim blaming anymore?

OMG Youre not engaging in victim blaming anymore?

Shut up, my stance on these things have ALWAYS been the same, you dudes just chose to misinterpret what I say and/or ride with the sheep mentality without even bothering trying to understand what I type.

i dont see how you can cosign ignorance and say he's "cool"

i dont understand why you even bringing that dude back up in this after it nearly got derailed

Steezy you really came in here to quote something from a week ago regarding Ninja. :smh:

Like WTF man

Sorry bro, on mobile, when you click a thread it puts you in the last page you visited....scrolled down and read what he wrote,m and that's why I quoted.

i dont see how you can cosign ignorance and say he's "cool"

i dont understand why you even bringing that dude back up in this after it nearly got derailed

I did the opposite of consigning him....but I can still think he's cool....you never had an ignorant homie?

I really hate that this is making me look at sports differently now
mean.gif
Same here bro. I'm at the point where I really dont care who wins and loses in the NFL. I find myself lately only following what happens with the racial implications surrounding the movement that Kap started. 

I for one don't have blatantly ignorant people in my circle so no. He'd never be "cool" with me.

Probably been mentioned but it's crazy to find out who some of these athletes coaches and analysts really are

It's real sad, can't look at any of these guys the same

Last edited:
Well that's good for you all then...I have friends that are different than me and we all share different opinions, which don't always line up with each other, makes for interesting convos...we argue, we laugh, we move on.

thats all well and good when youre talking about favorite flavor ice cream and ****

but you basically saying that youd be friends with someone who you disagree with over ANY issue, up to and including race issues

so basically, your friends could think of you as sub-human and thats cool

Last edited:
Probably been mentioned but it's crazy to find out who some of these athletes coaches and analysts really are

It's real sad, can't look at any of these guys the same

I welcome it honestly, not sad at all. All about being able to see where people truly stand. I didn't even bother to go to my 10 year class reunion in large part because of the revelations the last few years have brought out. I will concede though it does irritate me quite a bit to see all the tap dancing going on by quite a few preeminent figures because they're being counter-productive at worst to the movement.

thats all well and good when youre talking about favorite flavor ice cream and ****

but you basically saying that youd be friends with someone who you disagree with over ANY issue, up to and including race issues

so basically, your friends could think of you as sub-human and thats cool

Being ignorant doesn't always mean you are racist.

Being racist ALWAYS means you are ignorant.

I truly don't believe NH is racist.

So to answer your question, no I wouldn't hang or talk to anyone who is blatantly RACIST.

Last edited:
The idea that white people didnt themselves suffer and die to establish the laws and freedoms that we all now accept as human rights is crazy.
We are just an evil historical blight according to shoe fans

I don't like to wish injury on anyone but I hope Cam has a career ending injury. What hes doing is toxic and no different than a house slave telling massa about the plans that other slaves have to escape. For justice to happen we need folks of all walks of life on our side. Cam could recruit folk from all walks of life if he were to take a stand but he decides to play both sides.

Yikes. I wouldn't wish all that. Just someone tell him to stop talking. He has nothing useful to say.

Back
Top Bottom