Colin Kaepernick Is Righter Than You Know

Will you boycott the NFL this upcoming season?

• Yes

• No

• Maybe

Results are only viewable after voting.
[h1]Colin Kaepernick joins high school football players' protest, gives pregame speech[/h1]

"What's most important is that you look out for one another. This is your family. These are your brothers. I look at all of you as brothers. I see your strength. I see your power. I see your courage, your confidence. And that's something you have to be able to speak into each other as well. When you talk to him, speak confidence into him. 'You're going to play great today. You're going to be the best player out there.' And not just the best player on the field, you're going to be the best player when you walk off that field and into the real world. [...]

"And I know situations like, situations a lot of y'all might be in where people don't treat you the same. They don't give you the time of day. They don't give you the opportunities to be the best you can be. And that's why I made this decision to do what I did. Y'all inspire me with what you did, following that and standing up. Y'all are doing this at a much younger age than I did. It took me a while to get to this point, and y'all are conscious of this at this point in time to make that stand. [...]

"You are important. You make a difference. This matters. Everything you do matters. Look out for one another. Pick each other up. That's what this is about. I had to come support y'all, because the same way y'all took a stand and stood with me, I had to come out here and stand with y'all. So I appreciate what y'all did, I love y'all, y'all my brothers. I'm here with you."
http://www.foxsports.com/nfl/story/...49ers-anthem-speech-influence-inspired-092416

Last edited:
How easy is it to set you internet ego aside and just block Titanium Tea? Wish y'all would stop derailing the thread to argue with this fool. Bout to block the peeps quoting him too.

Breh I'm more upset at the people who keep responding and quoting him. Everytime I come in here for updates its people arguing with that fool.

Working on a solution...

Looking to put together a program that introduces black teens to alternative investments...

I'm hoping to have a half day office visit where a group of high schoolers from disadvantaged neighborhoods come in and spend a few hours listening to my MDs talk about what they do and how to get in their positions.

I'm thinking 6 boys and 6 girls...

Have them put on ties and professional attire for the day... The whole 9

Aiming for 1Q16.

I'll keep y'all posted.

Kaep got the ball rolling for your boy.

:pimp:

+1

I think it is a good idea having the kids come to you instead of going to them.

My experience doing similar work is 5% of kids will give you their ear. But those are the same kids that already have their **** together though. The ones that really need to hear your message are the hardest to get to listen. Which is why I think having them come to your place of business is a great idea. Just getting them into a different environment than the classroom should make their ears perk up.

What would happen if 76% of the NBA and roughly 65% of the NFL decided to protest by not participating? It would disrupt the money and force some tough conversations to be had on a large scale.
i wish nfl players would do it. they generate the most money and out of all the major sports are treated the worst. nba players have no need to , they have plenty of power to begin with . they run the league. 

What if they just protest games but left and started ANOTHER Negro League? White players would have to be integrated to be part of the best league and product. Black owners. Black club presidents. Black VPs of football operations. Black GMs. Black VP of scouting. Etc.

Black players were integrated into the white man's league, but with the expansion of TV and now internet and social media it is clearly visible WHICH players make these leagues as profitable as they are.

What if they just protest games but left and started ANOTHER Negro League? White players would have to be integrated to be part of the best league and product. Black owners. Black club presidents. Black VPs of football operations. Black GMs. Black VP of scouting. Etc.

Black players were integrated into the white man's league, but with the expansion of TV and now internet and social media it is clearly visible WHICH players make these leagues as profitable as they are.
takes money... You would need a multiple black owners with billions of dollars to be able to bribe players to switch. And also, who runs the networks who pays all the billions of dollars to the owners? Best possible scenario is for all people to volunteer to strike, but that messing with their money and family. Hard to do. Only a few players in all leagues can take that kind of financial hit, especially the endorsements.

Picture day for kindergarten is Tuesday, [emoji]128526[/emoji] gotta support.
pimp.gif

Kindergarten? not sure i'm feeling that.
No different than when he Where's his gronk or Stafford jersey. Anybody got something to say they will have to say it to me.

Nah brah. I would support you sending you lil man to school in a Kaep jersey errday for the rest of the school year to rustle the hell out these bigots.

But picture day is different, lil man gotta come through Polo'd out to stunt on errbody, and let those girls know they gonna be all over him once dat puberty hit

Last edited:
Nah brah. I would support you sending you lil man to school in a Kaep jersey errday for the rest of the school year to rustle the hell out these bigots.

But picture day is different, lil man gotta come through Polo'd out to stunt on errbody and let those girls know they gonna be all over him once dat puberty hit
That's regular day b. They got free dress, the kds and Ralph stay popping b

Yeah, ain't really against it, id just be worried about any potential harassment and me having to catch a body.

It's amazing when people always say "I'm only one person, what can I do". 1 man started all of this man, 1 back up ******* qb. Imagine if someone with real power stood for something.

It's amazing when people always say "I'm only one person, what can I do". 1 man started all of this man, 1 back up ******* qb. Imagine if someone with real power stood for something.

What Kaep is doing....should give us all confidence to spread the message little by little.

On another note.....can I wear mixed Cartier buffies in the D? :nerd:

What Kaep is doing....should give us all confidence to spread the message little by little.

On another note.....can I wear mixed Cartier buffies in the D? :nerd:
Don't do it bro. It's not as bad as it was but ****** gonna be able to tell u not from here and u gonna have a target on your back. Back in 07-09 ig u wasn't known u wasn't allowed to wear buffs. I would die or get robbed within a day.

Back
Top Bottom