Colin Kaepernick Is Righter Than You Know

Will you boycott the NFL this upcoming season?

• Yes

• No

• Maybe

Results are only viewable after voting.
CtJG1CVUIAA0_XE.jpg

.@UNC students sit for peaceful protest during National Anthem.....
Money with the glasses right in the middle.:pimp:

Unity.:pimp:
Now this is America :pimp: :pimp:

Bout to cop one of these as well

Started what? They just killed 2 people last week and bout to get off.
Well u see all these pics of people sitting or raising a fist and bringing awareness. He did that. It's a start. Hopefully those with more power and influence can grow a pair.

People won't give him credit for starting this pro the same people pouring. Buckets of ice in themselves a few years ago not knowing why

Last edited:
I'm watching the pre game on NFL Network and one of the reporters said he talked to a player that said he feels betrayed by Cam's comments. He didn't say who that player was but it says something when it's not just fans saying this.

It is an idea that sounds cool for 2 seconds, then on the third second of thinking about it you realize it is not that smart.

Last edited:
Yeah that's not gonna work pimp. :lol:

The sad truth is until we follow Claud Anderson plan this racist **** will not stop.

Build our own economic system
Our own military
Have our own politcians
Our own school system
Our own media

Last edited:
Yeah that's not gonna work pimp.
laugh.gif

The sad truth is until we follow Claud Anderson plan this racist **** will not stop.

Our own military
Have our own politcians
Our own school system
Our own media
Which isn't going to happen.

We can't work together to accomplish not one of the things on that list anymore.

Yeah that's not gonna pimp. :lol:

Our own military
Have our own politcians
Our own school system
Our own media

I'm don't really think this is practical either. Some stuff (miliatary and economic system) more than others (school system, politicians).

Having support systems on top of a socially democratic United States I agree, but self segregating in not the key imo, and some of this stuff seems to sound good but when you think of it is really impractical.

Last edited:
This dude that said this is an actor and don't even have a typical job. Dumb idea, many people can't afford to miss a day of work or risk losing they job.

Yeah that's not gonna work pimp. :lol:

Our own military

Have our own politcians

Our own school system

Our own media

Which isn't going to happen.

We can't work together to accomplish not one of the things on that list anymore.

Yeah that's not gonna pimp. :lol:

Our own military
Have our own politcians
Our own school system
Our own media

I'm don't really think this is practical either. Some stuff (miliatary and economic system) more than others (school system, politicians).

Having support systems on top of a socially democratic United States I agree, but self segregating in not the key imo, and some of this stuff seems to sound good but when you think of it is really impractical.

Well that's why it's a sad truth.

I'll say this, I'm at the point where I think the only way for us to get this **** straight again is to separate. This cycle is not working. America is never gonna be for black people. We need to reprogram all this ****. It's like we still don't fully understand how slavery f'ed us up. We talking about a 400 year holocaust. The mental ****. And when we were freed it wasn't cuz white folks woke up and said "this is wrong". We need to reprogram. Starting with teaching our real history. Who we are. The original people, what we've done. It's like we just here with no real rights. No other nation can support us cuz Africa has been getting robbed and raped for so long. We just here. Going to school, working, paying bills.

We we're never apart of this country's plan and it's still the same. The separation won't happen cuz it's too many black folks with this false thinking that "Aye we got Obama. I got a good job, good car. I live next door to white people. White girls like me. Life is great"

Then every time a Freddie Grey or Oscar Grant happens. It's like a smack back to reality. Then we move on later. That's why I think **** has to really get bad for us to really wake up. Only thing I know for sure is, this, what we been doing ain't working.

Lemme make sure I make myself clear. I'm not saying it is sad we can't have those things, I'm saying, if I had a magic wand and could wish some of those things into existence right now, I wouldn't.

For many reasons, for different reasons, I wouldn't. Some of those suggestions I'm more open to than others though.

I'm trying get to a place where the color of my skin doesn't affect the trajectory of my life. Where social and economic justice is guaranteed. I may not know what that world looks like exactly but I have an idea what the road to it looks like.

My problem with America is not that it is not for black people. The only people America is for is affluent white people (I wish poor whites would wake up to the fact that when it comes to structural inequality, black people are their allies not rich whites) My problem with it is that it actively works against black people in so many ways.

I lived in an majority black country during times when the economy was booming, and the UK was actively interested in us doing well, we still had tons of problems. So taken all my formal education, self learning, an personal experience, I just don't believe 100% self segregation is the answer.

I mean I understand why someone would feel this way, I truly do, just I disagree with the "solutions"

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom