Colin Kaepernick Is Righter Than You Know

Will you boycott the NFL this upcoming season?

• Yes

• No

• Maybe

Results are only viewable after voting.
Great, we gotta another acct from most likely someone who was banned previously or a secondary acct used for trolling... :smh:

Oh, you're one of those. Thank you for making sure no one on this site (other than Ricoxhood and Ninjahood) will ever take you seriously
laugh.gif
I don't understand then, if America isn't great what country is better? And if there is a country that is better than America why would you not go live there?

they didnt go to war specifically to end slavery

they went to war because the south didnt want to give up slavery

the north didnt care about slavery either only keeping the nation united

if slaves werent revolting and making all white people scared we might still be in chains
Yes they did....the war was to emancipate slavery 

Lincoln replied in an open letter to Greeley. In the letter, Lincoln emphasized his primary goal: “I would save the Union. … If I could save the Union without freeing any slave, I would do it; and if could save it by freeing all the slaves, I would do it. … What I do about Slavery and the colored race, I do because I believe it helps to save this Union. In this masterful message, Lincoln reaffirmed his support for abolition without apologizing for the pace of change, while also subtly preparing pro-slavery Union loyalists for the announcement to come.
So yeah, even when they try to tell you Lincoln did something out of the kindness of his heart for black people they're lying.

Great, we gotta another acct from most likely someone who was banned previously or a secondary acct used for trolling...
mean.gif
How am I trolling? I'm asking people questions about their point of view and what they are saying. Does asking questions and sharing my opinion, which happens to differ, automatically make a person a troll?

This is why nothing gets done or improves. Everyone wants to dismiss the other side of the argument and a reasonable discussion cannot take place. Therefore we go in the same cycle over and over again. 

The colored race?

Get this dude all da way outta here

Inb4 I get warned or banned instead

Yes they did....the war was to emancipate slavery 

No it wasn't. That's what the excuse was, but in reality the South made up most of the American economy, and letting those states secede would basically destroy the country.

I don't understand then, if America isn't great what country is better? And if there is a country that is better than America why would you not go live there?

There are plenty of European and Asian countries that are better off than the US both economically and socially. And I'm waiting to take advantage of my company's stock options before I leave . You can also fund my departure and I'll leave ASAP. RicoxHood and Ninjahood promised to pay for my relocation but ignored me when I accepted their offers :frown:

Last edited:

Oh, you're one of those. Thank you for making sure no one on this site (other than Ricoxhood and Ninjahood) will ever take you seriously
laugh.gif
Best =/= perfect.

And you know that. You know what you're trying to convince us (I'm not even sure what your point is) is ridiculous. It's a strawman argument you're using to try to control the conversation with the same patriotism that has people in this country threatening the life of a backup football player because he's doing what this country is built on.

We're not idiots. Your argument makes no sense. This country is wonderful. The problem is it's more wonderful to certain people based on everything but their value as a human being.

If you don't understand that, and I know you do, there's nothing I or anyone can say to you to get it through your thick skull.

Did you know we went to war after 9/11 purely to search for WMDs. No other reason. Just that. Pinky swear!!!!!

Great, we gotta another acct from most likely someone who was banned previously or a secondary acct used for trolling...
mean.gif
How am I trolling? I'm asking people questions about their point of view and what they are saying. Does asking questions and sharing my opinion, which happens to differ, automatically make a person a troll?

This is why nothing gets done or improves. Everyone wants to dismiss the other side of the argument and a reasonable discussion cannot take place. Therefore we go in the same cycle over and over again. 
Our definitions of reasonable discussion are clearly different.

Not sure what that has to do with my statement.

There are racist white people, and there are good white people.

What exactly are you getting at by asking that question facetiously?
The both of you were generalizing an entire race. Just because someone disagrees with the way he protested does not make them racist.

And lets take a look at the context here...America is the greatest country on earth and maybe ever. I think we are all very fortunate to be living here and we are afforded all the freedoms which many of us take for granted and millions of people desire and risk their lives for.
Show me where all whites were generalized.
@CarlosDanger  

Best =/= perfect.

And you know that. You know what you're trying to convince us (I'm not even sure what your point is) is ridiculous. It's a strawman argument you're using to try to control the conversation with the same patriotism that has people in this country threatening the life of a backup football player because he's doing what this country is built on.

We're not idiots. Your argument makes no sense. This country is wonderful. The problem is it's more wonderful to certain people based on everything but their value as a human being.

If you don't understand that, and I know you do, there's nothing I or anyone can say to you to get it through your thick skull.
Uhhh what? I never disagreed with what Kaepernick did or how he did it. Protesting is the right of every citizen. I would much rather have someone kneel during the national anthem opposed to riots, looting, and violence against others. Obviously people who threaten to kill him have much deeper issues and I would hope they don't actually believe that.

It just bothers me that someone who has a differing opinion isn't allowed to speak or is considered a troll. Also, it's ironic what you said about me being a 'strawman' and trying to control the conversation. Isn't that what you're doing when you call me that and call me a troll? Immediately denying my opinion and taking the conversation over by ending it before it even starts.

What do you mean? What socioeconomic factors lead to black on black violence? Genuine question here and trying to hear this point

You have a lot to learn. Let's start with this video.....just so you can understand why poverty and the inner cities exist in the first place. I really encourage you to watch it with an open mind. Posted before. But here you go again. This should get the ball rolling for you.....hopefully.

Secondly, people kill people People. And they kill by proximity. Black people....live with other black people. Just like white people....live with other white people. Mentioning black on black crime", is like going to Tijuana, Mexico....and saying "Mexican on Mexican crime" :lol:.

People commit crimes due to a lack of resources and opportunity. There are many layers to this ish. The video I posted is surface level.

Let's not even touch the war on drugs, mandatory minimums, lengthy sentences for non violent offenders....the CIA-contra drug dealing into black communities. Prison industrial complex etc etc. and this was just in the last 30 years up til today.

All of this....leads to the struggle poor black people face.

he dont hano point he just tryna be contrary

this aint eem something you can argue

if you disgaree with kaep, protesting or equal rights/opportunities then youre a white supremacist

its that simple

Best =/= perfect.

Uhhh what? I never disagreed with what Kaepernick did or how he did it. Protesting is the right of every citizen. I would much rather have someone kneel during the national anthem opposed to riots, looting, and violence against others. Obviously people who threaten to kill him have much deeper issues and I would hope they don't actually believe that.

It just bothers me that someone who has a differing opinion isn't allowed to speak or is considered a troll. Also, it's ironic what you said about me being a 'strawman' and trying to control the conversation. Isn't that what you're doing when you call me that and call me a troll? Immediately denying my opinion and taking the conversation over by ending it before it even starts.
I never called you a troll. And I never said you didn't have a right to voice your opinion. I also have the right to post a differing opinion.

I don't think you're consciously doing it, I just think it's a comfortable way for you to shift focus. That's how it comes off at least. If I'm wrong I apoligize.

But show me where I generalized all whites? You kinda just dove into this thread head first, and you expect us to be cool when you come off as offensive and ignorant.

You wont even acknowledge that there are socioeconomic issues that attribute to black on black crime. That reads to me as a blatant distraction from what we're trying to actually discuss.

if you disgaree with kaep, protesting or equal rights/opportunities then youre a white supremacist

its that simple
@HarlemToTheBronx

​This is what I mean when you guys were generalizing. The way you were talking about it makes it sound like anyone who disagrees with the way he protested makes them a white supremacist. 

I find this very ironic. So  by your logic you cannot disagree with someone or protest/object to their methods now because it automatically makes you a racist white supremacist. I thought everyone could protest whatever they wanted, right? 

talk about wanting to have a discussion and then call what someone uses to enlighten you terrible 
mean.gif

what you got to say about the link i posted for you? 
nerd.gif

its that simple
@HarlemToTheBronx

​This is what I mean when you guys were generalizing. The way you were talking about it makes it sound like anyone who disagrees with the way he protested makes them a white supremacist. 

I find this very ironic. So  by your logic you cannot disagree with someone or protest/object to their methods now because it automatically makes you a racist white supremacist. I thought everyone could protest whatever they wanted, right? 
Nah, you can. I'm just going to tell you what I think about you for feeling that way.

Everyone's entitled to their opinion, right?

Also you're attributing words to me that I didn't post.

Last edited:
when someone is protesting AGAINST white supremacy and you protest their protest, you are a white supremacist

I've see her videos before and if you're listening to her than that is terrible. 

You should watch some of these videos on his channel:

https://www.youtube.com/user/BONDActionInc/videos

Really? Conspiracy driven videos by self hating lost black people. Diamond and silk are on that channel.

I actually took time to present you with a factual video that explains institutional racism...and even typed up a high level overview of it.

But you dismissed all of it. You aren't looking for answers....you're looking for confirmation to your racist viewpoints.

I see what you're trying to do here. Clearly.

I tied man.....

I never called you a troll. And I never said you didn't have a right to voice your opinion. I also have the right to post a differing opinion.

I don't think you're consciously doing it, I just think it's a comfortable way for you to shift focus. That's how it comes off at least. If I'm wrong I apoligize.

But show me where I generalized all whites? You kinda just dove into this thread head first, and you expect us to be cool when you come off as offensive and ignorant.

You wont even acknowledge that there are socioeconomic issues that attribute to black on black crime. That reads to me as a blatant distraction from what we're trying to actually discuss.
I just explained it below.

I totally agree. I think one of the most important issues in this country is the way African American communities have been allowed to deteriorate in terms of the infrastructure, social values and lack of opportunity. If you take a look at it though, most of the major cities where this is a huge issue is cities run by democrats. I think welfare is a huge issue because in some ways it has caused the family structure to deteriorate. Hopefully there can be some reconstruction and rebuilding to provide opportunities rather than government support. Because opportunities provide hope and way for people to better themselves rather than being stationary.

when someone is protesting AGAINST white supremacy and you protest their protest, you are a white supremacist
I agree that there are major socioeconomic issues, I just wanted to hear from a real person on what they thought they were and what they experience.

Also, I hope the majority of people aren't protesting against Kaep because they're simply a white supremacist. 

What people were upset about is that the national anthem is strongly connected to the military. People who I know were mainly upset because they thought he was disrespecting the military, not that they are these hating kkk white supremacists. Obviously those people did a terrible job in relaying that message to people. 

I just explained it below.

I totally agree. I think one of the most important issues in this country is the way African American communities have been allowed to deteriorate in terms of the infrastructure, social values and lack of opportunity. If you take a look at it though, most of the major cities where this is a huge issue is cities run by democrats. I think welfare is a huge issue because in some ways it has caused the family structure to deteriorate. Hopefully there can be some reconstruction and rebuilding to provide opportunities rather than government support. Because opportunities provide hope and way for people to better themselves rather than being stationary.
How do you expect the community to build on their own when it has been proven that this country has implicit racial biases that shows its ugly face in every aspect of American life.

I somewhat agree with welfare, and some of the complacency it creates, but there needs to be a lot more done than pulling the only thing people have from their hands and telling them to pull themselves up from their bootstraps. More needs to be done than telling black communities that they need to get their things together. Because most of the time, when we do try to get our **** together, we're met with closed doors.

And that's the issue. This country needs to first fully acknowledge its history and how it treats people based solely on the color of their skin, then THEY need to fix what's wrong on their end. I'm kind of sick of hearing people tell black people to get their **** together. More than black people attributed to the state they're in in this country, and more than black people need to be part of the effort to fix the problems our country was built upon.

WE have no choice, because if WE don't WE will reap the consequences as a country.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom