Colin Kaepernick Is Righter Than You Know

Will you boycott the NFL this upcoming season?

• Yes

• No

• Maybe

Results are only viewable after voting.
Yea this is def blco reincarnated or that Ricky robot guy. Exact same talking points.

Lincoln replied in an open letter to Greeley. In the letter, Lincoln emphasized his primary goal: “I would save the Union. … If I could save the Union without freeing any slave, I would do it; and if could save it by freeing all the slaves, I would do it. … What I do about Slavery and the colored race, I do because I believe it helps to save this Union.” In this masterful message, Lincoln reaffirmed his support for abolition without apologizing for the pace of change, while also subtly preparing pro-slavery Union loyalists for the announcement to come.
So yeah, even when they try to tell you Lincoln did something out of the kindness of his heart for black people they're lying.

Hidden Colors broke all that down. **** blew my mind. We've been told so many lies. Lies, on lies, on lies.

The Civil War is mainly about slavery, I don't think anyone should deny that. However, it wasn't about ending slavery, it was about protecting it, that is an importance detail. There were other stuff at play of course.

But it is not about Lincoln going to war to end it, like sws like to argue.

It is about the South seceding to protect it. The South could have tried to leave for another reason and it still would have kicked off the war.

Lincoln was not a abolitionist, he was allied to them, but they thought that slavery could be ended in phases within the political system. When the South left the Union, ending slavery then became an appealing immediate tactic to weaken them.

------------------------------

And no one should look at the Civil War proudly. American fought a bloodly war among itself to accomplish something others nations did with much less bloodshed. That is shameful

We're the greatest nation on earth supposedly, and we couldn't even end slavery peacefully.

The Civil War happening should be looked as a a disgrace, and a black mark on the country's history.

Instead idiots fly the flag of traitors, and dress up like them to play make believe in the woods. :rolleyes

Last edited:
TIP >>>>>>>>>>>> Wayne

This ***** just dropped gems in a way i hadn't seen dropped yet.

Sharpe / Harris 2020

The both of you were generalizing an entire race. Just because someone disagrees with the way he protested does not make them racist.

And lets take a look at the context here...America is the greatest country on earth and maybe ever. I think we are all very fortunate to be living here and we are afforded all the freedoms which many of us take for granted and millions of people desire and risk their lives for.

You have absolutely zero substantial evidence and have obviously never spent considerable time outside of America.

Clifford Harris' extensive vocabulary will always be appreciated. Didn't let Screamin A get away with that BS deflection.

The Civil War is mainly about slavery, I don't think anyone should deny that. However, it wasn't about ending slavery, it was about protecting it, that is an importance detail. There were other stuff at play of course.

But it is not about Lincoln going to war to end it, like sws like to argue.

It is about the South seceding to protect it. The South could have tried to leave for another reason and it still would have kicked off the war.

Lincoln was not a abolitionist, he was allied to them, but they thought that slavery could be ended in phases within the political system. When the South left the Union, ending slavery then became an appealing immediate tactic to weaken them.

------------------------------

And no one should look at the Civil War proudly. American fought a bloodly war among itself to accomplish something others nations did with much less bloodshed. That is shameful

We're the greatest nation on earth supposedly and we couldn't even end slavery peacefully.

The Civil War happening should be looked as a a disgrace, and a black mark on the country's history.

Instead idiots fly the flag of traitors, and dress up like them and play make believe in the woods. :rolleyes

Funny, Robert E Lee thought the same thing...

I think it wiser moreover not to keep open the sores of war, but to follow the examples of those nations who endeavoured to obliterate the marks of civil strife and to commit to oblivion the feelings it engendered

After the war, the man wanted no parts of anything confederate especially the flag. He also took an oath to support the U.S. Constitution & advised other former confederates to do the same. He even prevented anyone from wearing their confederate uniforms or flying that flag during his funeral & also spoke against building any kind of confederate memorials...

SAS been subject to tap dancing before, and I thought he said that was one of the points he brought up with the people he speaks to. I know he's peddled that nonsense before. Max gets it I think far more than SAS does at times.

Max Kellerman understands it completely. TI does too.

We all gotta rethink the way we were all thought in schools.

Barry Goldwater and Nixon and the southern strategy were telling Black's to "pull themselves up by the bootstraps"....this was in the 60's and 70's

:lol:

Not much has changed.

Max Kellerman understands it completely. TI does too.

We all gotta rethink the way we were all thought in schools.

Barry Goldwater and Nixon and the southern strategy were telling Black's to "pull themselves up by the bootstraps"....this was in the 60's and 70's

:lol:

Not much has changed.

We're the greatest nation on earth supposedly, and we couldn't even end slavery peacefully.

Instead idiots fly the flag of traitors, and dress up like them to play make believe in the woods.
eyes.gif
I've always found it weird how fascinated some Americans are with roleplaying the Civil War. What's the general public's opinion on that?

Especially the ones who want to wave that confederate flag on the "battlefield". I just don't see how someone justifies that.

It happens over here as well, though to a much lesser extent. People find roleplaying of WW2 offensive and re-enactments are generally very frowned upon. People kept protesting against them, specifically people dressing up as nazis, so the practice is pretty much extinct here nowadays.

SAS gets it too he was posing the questions that way to get TIP to go into detail on his views

I just opened Netflix and saw they put up a new Netflix Original documentary. It's called "13th" and is about the US' history of slavery, Jim Crow, mass incarceration, ...

About to watch it now, figured I'd let y'all know if you hadn't heard of it already.

http://fortune.com/2016/10/06/13th-netflix-documentary-ava-duvernay/
 On Friday, Oct. 7, DuVernay’s new, incendiary documentary about race and mass incarceration, 13th, debuts on Netflix. (It also will have a limited theatrical release.) Named after the 13th constitutional amendment, which abolished slavery except as “punishment for crime,” the doc uses archival footage and expert commentary to make the case that slavery hasn’t disappeared from the U.S.—it’s evolved into our modern system of mass incarceration, one in which many prisons are run by for-profit companies and prisoners can be paid a pittance to work for corporations.

Clifford Harris' extensive vocabulary will always be appreciated. Didn't let Screamin A get away with that BS deflection.

I think SAS knew the deal and posed the question a certain way so that T.I. could speak to it.

I would agree with that if Stephen A didn't routinely say

"racism is bad but what we do to one another is far worse!!!!"

"We give folks the excuse to mistreat us!!!!"

Lol NFL ready to cash in on the controversy I knew it

Yeah cause Blaine gabbert throwing more INT than touchdowns didn't influence that decision

Again I hated Kaep as a hawks fan before, but I wanna see homie run wild and piss off folks even more can't wait for him to flourish.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom