Colin Kaepernick Is Righter Than You Know

Will you boycott the NFL this upcoming season?

• Yes

• No

• Maybe

Results are only viewable after voting.
It's like...

How can someone be so bothered by another person wanting equal justice?

It's laughable b/c I have YET to see a solid answer as to "why not"

I saw that the sixers didn't let a singer sing the anthem because she wore a jersey that said "we matter". They released a statement saying they support social causes or something like that.

[h1]Philadelphia 76ers tell singer not to perform anthem over 'We Matter' shirt[/h1]

https://www.theguardian.com/sport/2...ational-anthem-philadelphia-76ers-nba-protest

**** outta here 6ers

Some white people get offended when you talk about racism.

Last edited:
I guess not wanting people to get murdered is a controversial topic for organizations / companies.

Clown Show Smith loves racooning almost as much as Whitlock loves eating fried foods.

remove all the sports context, him being a star player, philly fans can be douches etc

im saying after the nba told streeter she cant sing the anthem because of offending their fans

a fan flips off a black player in just about as vile and directly as possible epouses his hate/racism

the hypocrisy and irony is what i was getting at

and in their reponse they essentially said her wearing that shirt is meaningless

as if to say any gesture not deemed by them as meaningful is meaningless

aka donating money and making commercials

Last edited:
On the topic of Steven A Smith, he often speaks with tweaks of "I am going to say what I want, simply to straddle the fence enough to not fall on either side, I have a career to maintain." Bryant Gumble has had the best comment on the subject that Kapernick is supporting.

remove all the sports context, him being a star player, philly fans can be douches etc

im saying after the nba told streeter she cant sing the anthem because of offending their fans

a fan flips off a black player in just about as vile and directly as possible epouses his hate/racism

the hypocrisy and irony is what i was getting at

and in their reponse they essentially said her wearing that shirt is meaningless

as if to say any gesture not deemed by them as meaningful is meaningless

aka donating money and making commercials
As much as I agree that not letting the singer wear the We Matter shirt was a corny move by the Sixers, you can't correlate a fan flipping off Westbrook to a racial tension. If you really want to know the context of that flipping off, Westbrook made a good play then the fan said F you. Happens all the time at sports if you actually been to a couple games. Plus the man got ejected right after that. If the guy called him the n word, I would have said that's messed up, but that's not what happened.

Didn't think it was possible but stephen has become worse. He's upped his idiot and loud level to the next level. His clown level has went beyond normal espn2 level, it's like fs1 level now.

As much as I agree that not letting the singer wear the We Matter shirt was a corny move by the Sixers, you can't correlate a fan flipping off Westbrook to a racial tension. If you really want to know the context of that flipping off, Westbrook made a good play then the fan said F you. Happens all the time at sports if you actually been to a couple games. Plus the man got ejected right after that. If the guy called him the n word, I would have said that's messed up, but that's not what happened.
nice jab "if you actually been to a couple games" 

doesnt change anything and shows what you really think is important

pretend that its all about sports and race got nothing to with it

pretend like the n word dont fly from that guys mouth as easy as that f you did

pretend like using the n word is the only way to epouse hate/racism

pretend like sports is a valid excuse for espousing that behavior

pretend like fans dont say all that racist stuff anyway

and then this happened at the game

this was ******* hilarious

that's a reach tho

marshall_hendersonauburn_original.gif

Last edited:
[thread="652983"] [/thread]

You're reaching here in THIS instance. You don't know anything about this man in particular outside of him flipping the bird at Westbrook. Everything else, has nothing to do with HIM cursing at Westbrook.

Man, you stay reaching :lol:

Last edited:
[thread="652983"] [/thread]

Dude
The facts of what happened in the video is that it was nothing racially related and the fan was being disrespectful and rightfully got kicked out

You just spun your take on the video to make it seem like Westbrook was racially taunted, like what jjs said, false equivalency

And I don't "pretend" to not know racial words and things fly out at these games because there's all sorts of disrespect out there, that stuff definitely shouldn't be allowed at all

like i said keep pretending

its always going to be "THIS" case

see how we've moved from my original point already ?

the nba not wanting to "offend" fans by a black singer

fans that will offend a black player

now its about "hes a star' and "theyre philly fans" and "wait for all the facts"

im allowed to have an opinion and interpret things as i see fit

your opinion isnt any more valid than mine, only supported by a presupposed "lack of evidence"

i look at it like if that fan can do that, what cant he do?

you choose to look at it like its one isolated incident that exists outside of time and space

thats where we differ

white supremacy informed everything from the nba denying the singer to the fans feeling free to "taunt" RW

but you choose to ignore the signs in favor of preserving your "fragility"

Last edited:
 Everyone just called you out on your reaching of that video
So I guess we are all pretending huh
laugh.gif

Good lord
pretend like that fan is flippinng off the coach like that or the owner

pretend like there arent a bunch of people like you who turn a blind eye

pretend like im talking to you and only you

pretend like anyone else opinion invalidates mine

pretend like my opinion is only validated if its agreed with by a majority

pretend like reaching is the worst thing someone can do in this country