Colin Kaepernick Is Righter Than You Know

Will you boycott the NFL this upcoming season?

• Yes

• No

• Maybe

Results are only viewable after voting.
I don't know how any Latin American can have any inch of respect for Reagan

ask da millions that were granted Amnesty under his watch.. something that'll never happened again politically for da foreseeable future.

Because Latinos ain't a monolith b

we damn sure ain't.

I low key respect your commitment to your nonsense.

View media item 2243856
Talk dat ignorance Edwin, speak on it pa, speak on it :smokin

Last edited:

How about the Iran contra fiasco? Supporting apartheid in South Africa? Fighting proxy wars in Nicaragua and El Salvador? Propping up Montt in Guatemala? Smuggling coke into the poor communities?

To make it 100% clear, I am not one of those on this site that view Castro as a good guy. I think he was a brutal dictator that had good ideas, that ultimately never came to fruition. But to argue Reagan was a good dude, especially as a minority is misguided at best, cornballish at worst 
no American President is "a saint" but are we really equating Reagan vs Castro? c'mon guys...
laugh.gif

now AZ, you're not being unreasonable and i respect ur position...put it like this,

let's say you wanna be completely neutral and say Reagan was a lowkey scumbag overseas in da name of American interests...at least in a way u can see he was a doing it in da name of patriotism..

Castro couldn't even be a proper scum bag for da beneficiary of his own people.
Lowkey does not describe Reagan's positions overseas, hundreds of thousands of people died under the watch of dictators that he propped up, like Montt in Guatemala and the Contra army in Nicaragua. But he wasn't just a scumbag overseas, he was one here in the USA as well. His govt implemented a sentence for sales of crack cocaine that were 10x more stiff than powdered coke, a blatant slap to the face of minorities who were suffering from the crack epidemic he fostered. 

Last I checked Castro only ****** up his own country (which is not excusable), while Reagan ****** over not only people in several countries, but his own people here at home. In my eyes, both Castro and Reagan were evil men 

Lowkey does not describe Reagan's positions overseas, hundreds of thousands of people died under the watch of dictators that he propped up, like Montt in Guatemala and the Contra army in Nicaragua. But he wasn't just a scumbag overseas, he was one here in the USA as well. His govt implemented a sentence for sales of crack cocaine that were 10x more stiff than powdered coke, a blatant slap to the face of minorities who were suffering from the crack epidemic he fostered.

most of those drug policies were bipartisan, u seen 13 so u know NOBODY's hands were clean. like i said before, US props up dictatorships, as long we can control em for da United States interest, and we benefiting from that.

Castro couldn't even be a pitbull FOR his own Country.

Straight up evil. Chemical warfare

It seems like you're supporting the US propping up dictatorships as long as it benefits us.

If Castro had worked with the US would you care about the people there? [emoji]129300[/emoji]

Ronald Reagan the devil btw never forget

Last edited:
It seems like you're supporting the US propping up dictatorships as long as it benefits us.

If Castro had worked with the US would you care about the people there? [emoji]129300[/emoji]

da people wouldn't of been anywhere near as oppressed by design being 90 miles away...this ain't Saudi Arabia we talking bout.

da people wouldn't of been anywhere near as oppressed by design being 90 miles away...this ain't Saudi Arabia we talking bout.

But would you care if the US propped up his dictatorship is what I'm asking.

Like if Reagan had decided to work with him for US interests, for example.

most of those drug policies were bipartisan, u seen 13 so u know NOBODY's hands were clean. like i said before, US props up dictatorships, as long we can control em for da United States interest, and we benefiting from that.

Castro couldn't even be a pitbull FOR his own Country.
I agree that nobody's hands were clean, but he was the President who signed them into law. He was the president who made speeches about the war on drugs that really only affected us minorities while leaving the affluent to do whatever they wanted. 

We propped up dictators and regimes in ways that came back to bite us in the ***. Sold Hussein weapons, then toppled him, and now we have ISIS (who are hilariously being blamed on Obama and Hilary). We supported the Afghan rebels in the war against the Soviets, and thus the Taliban was born. Ironically Bin Laden was funded by the US in the fight against the Soviets. How'd that turn out? 

Castro did monstrous things to his own people during his rise to power and after. I will never sit here and say that Castro was a good person, although he did good things. The same can be said for Reagan, he did great things for a certain segment of this country, and monstrous things to another segment of this country. 

I don't know how any Latin American can have any inch of respect for Reagan

ask da millions that were granted Amnesty under his watch.. something that'll never happened again politically for da foreseeable future.

Because Latinos ain't a monolith b

we damn sure ain't.

So what you're saying is:

Reagan funded right wing dictatorships in South/Central America

Then opened the US doors to the refugees who suffered the consequences of his henchmen.

For that, he should be lauded.

I can't even... :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh:

what u mean...like topple da USSR & free East Germany?

presided over some of da most robust economies da US ever seen?

how bout being elected with a 49 state landslide?

[emoji]129300[/emoji] can't remember Castro even having elections...

Reagan freed East Germany?

and toppled USSR?

You learned that in world history?

of course id care.....da Cubans would've been better off though...it definitely wouldn't of been a Trujillo X United States deal in da 80's thats for damn sure.

Reagan was just as bad as Castro, worse if you consider the BS he did both domestically and abroad. 

-He didn't do that single-handedly

-The economy under Clinton was way better.

-Him being reelected doesn't absolve him from his BS foreign policy decisions

Last edited:
Reagan was just as bad as Castro, worse if you consider the BS he did both domestically and abroad. 

-peace thru strength was his own making.

-Reagan had to errect a robust economy from da shambles of da Carter administration from da ground up, Clinton just had to make sure not to scratch da paint.

-Obama & Dubya got way worst foreign policy records than Reagan.

-peace thru strength was his own making.

-Reagan had to errect a robust economy from da shambles of da Carter administration from da ground up, Clinton just had to make sure not to scratch da paint.

-Obama & Dubya got way worst foreign policy records than Reagan.

- Wow. The USSR feel because of bad governance and economic difficulties

-Wrong. Listen we have been over this, donot know economic history. Reagan didn't repair Carter's economy. What hurt Carter was oil shock and runaway inflation. Reagan fixed neither. In many ways, it was Clinton and the tech boom that made up for Reagan's fiscal mistakes.

-Dubya was a disaster, Obama has been bad. But Reagan is still arguably much worst.

da funny thing about is as da hiphop generation ages, you WILL see minority urban conservatives..ya might as well get ready for it.

im willing to bet whoever coins it first is gonna make a pretty penny.

of course id care.....da Cubans would've been better off though...it definitely wouldn't of been a Trujillo X United States deal in da 80's thats for damn sure.

All right, just wondering.

Need to look into this Trujillo guy, and Batista. Just did some basic Googling and found out Castro wanted to overthrow dude along with Dominican exiles who sought refuge in Cuba. Yall got me out here doing research missing the game :lol:

da funny thing about is as da hiphop generation ages, you WILL see minority urban conservatives..ya might as well get ready for it.

im willing to bet whoever coins it first is gonna make a pretty penny.

So you're finally admitting you are a conservative

Ready to live your truth papi :nerd:

Last edited:
. Reagan didn't repair Carter's economy. What hurt Carter was oil shock and runaway inflation. Reagan fixed neither.

even CNN says u wrong, i seen da eighties specials.. Reagan had da economy jumping off da meat rack by da time his policies got settled in, hence da 1984 48 state re-election slaughterhouse.

Last edited:
. Reagan didn't repair Carter's economy. What hurt Carter was oil shock and runaway inflation. Reagan fixed neither.

even CNN says u wrong, i seen da eighties specials.. Reagan had da economy jumping off da meat rack by da time his policies got settled in, hence da 1984 49 state re-election slaughterhouse.

You have no idea what happen to the economy under Carter though. That is the point

Carter had to deal with a oil shock, it was Paul Volcker's actions that squashed the inflation under Reagan.

Reagan spent and spent and spent and spent. When the supply side tax cuts didn't work, he sure did indulge in da deficit spending. A hallmark of da Keynesian

And CNN is not a authority, and you're confusing correlation with causation.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom