Colin Kaepernick Is Righter Than You Know

Will you boycott the NFL this upcoming season?

• Yes

• No

• Maybe

Results are only viewable after voting.
On one hand, Obama has a lot of blood on his hands like Bush, Clinton etc.

On the other, he's a well-spoken, amiable Nobel laureate and the first black president.

So his so-called legacy is subjective.

On the other, he's a well-spoken, amiable Nobel laureate and the first black president.

Meanwhile, old and poor Trump voters don't really want get rid of Obamacare, and Trump said he has no intention to deviate from Obama's immigration policy (deport illegal immigrants with records, and let's see what to do with the "good ones").

My guess is the Right really likes the work that black dude has done; they just can't live with the fact that he was a good black president. It destroys the narrative that you can't have a decent authority figure who leans left and is a minority.

Meanwhile, old and poor Trump voters don't really want get rid of Obamacare, and Trump said he has no intention to deviate from Obama's immigration policy (deport illegal immigrants with records, and let's see what to do with the "good ones").

My guess is the Right really likes the work that black dude has done; they just can't live with the fact that he was a good black president. It destroys the narrative that you can't have a decent authority figure who leans left and is a minority.
but he's well-spoken and black! and by saying that i can now marginalize everything he did.

and Reagan won in a landslide.

trump is anti-establishment and a good businessman.

the Republican platform clearly addresses race issues (they don't).

and whatever other arguments our favorite posted like to peddle.

Last edited:
350x700px-LL-56655c5e_tumblr_inline_ns0j7feUVu1t8dkc0_500.gif

his whole legacy will be effectively wiped out come January, but people personally like da guy and he's da 1st black president.. there's a lot of pride in that in some circles.

To imply that Obama's approval rating is not based on his accomplishments or competency like previous white presidents, but because the novelty of him being black is straight up diet racism, scratch that, it is racist. Period

oh shut up :lol:

Obama is da first black president and he enjoys popularity cuz of that, thats a known fact. Every single cable news pundit panel will tell you da same exact thing, and have mannnnny times.

and if u wanna drill down on it, juxtapose Obama's approval ratings among da demographics and see who gives him da best ratings and then see who's faired da best under his policies. i implore u to.

his whole legacy will be effectively wiped out come January, but people personally like da guy and he's da 1st black president.. there's a lot of pride in that in some circles.

To imply that Obama's approval rating is not based on his accomplishments or competency like previous white presidents, but because the novelty of him being black is straight up diet racism, scratch that, it is racist. Period

Obama is da first black president and he enjoys popularity cuz of that, thats a known fact. Every single cable news pundit panel will tell you da same exact thing, and have mannnnny times.

and if u wanna drill down on it, juxtapose Obama's approval ratings among da demographics and see who gives him da best ratings and then see who's faired da best under his policies. i implore u to.

Osh Kosh posted poll results in the political discussion thread that:

- disprove everything you typed up about Obama: people love his policies and don't want Trump to get rid of them
- prove that people vote more along party lines than they vote on policies.

They don't like him, but they like obamacare. They would like it more if it were GOPcare.

- disprove everything you typed up about Obama: people love his policies and don't want Trump to get rid of them

Obamacare has NEVER enjoyed majority support...who u lying to..me or yourself? :lol:

Obamacare has NEVER enjoyed majority support...who u lying to..me or yourself? :lol:

Among congresspeople or among the general public?

The public likes the idea, but what they don't like is the fact that there are no cost control measures. What the public wants is an improved ACA. Now, who thwarted the implementation of a public option and who didn't offer any contribution to the policy? Republicans. Who voted 60 times to repeal the act? Republicans. Who refused to implement the medicaid/medicare expansion programs? Red states. Now, Jan Brewer (R) of AZ is worried that Republicans will kill the ACA and the advantages that come with it.

Stop lying to yourself.

Name one thing Obama did that was more notable than him becoming POTUS...

View media item 2244309

I remember when you'd take subtle, slick shots on race issues. I peeped it. I also remembered when you pretended to "wrestle" with your choice on voting for trump......

Ok I decided.

I'm voting for Trump.

Why?

Because he will not instigate Russia and will establish new ties of cooperation. This will also help defeat IS much quicker.

WW3 averted.

All other issues are ancillary if you like being alive.

Peace.

Now. That's your idol :lol:. Your true colors are coming out more and more.....

As usual Ninja goes on to spew some diet white supremacy in discussions regarding African-Americans.

Last edited:
As usual Ninja goes on to spew some diet white supremacy in discussions regarding African-Americans.

every political pundit worth his salt has said this plenty of times, both sides of da spectrum.

what, we gonna pretend its not true now? :lol:

every political pundit worth his salt has said this plenty of times, both sides of da spectrum.

what, we gonna pretend its not true now?
laugh.gif
You were in this thread ranting about Castro's oppressive dictatorship (rightfully so) like you suddenly care about oppression but won't even acknowledge the existence of systemic racism in the US. Not to mention your general dismissal of racism in the US and how it affects people of color.

You continually disrespect those affected by racism by downplaying systemic racism and white supremacy as fantasies or things of the past. Yet when it comes to Castro you suddenly gained logic and common sense.

Where is that attitude when it comes to the plight of people of color in the US?

Last edited:

You're making a racist argument. A one sided racist argument, because Obama is hated irrationally by many because he is black.

I won't waste people time in this thread over this, in here, we can take to the political thread but nice you showed your ***.

Name one thing Obama did that was more notable than him becoming POTUS...

View media item 2244309

Becoming president is the most notable thing anyone that as held the office has done. Maybe besides Washington

It is becoming the leader of the most powerful country in the world. Of course it is a big deal.

Obama graduated top of his class at Harvard Law, was a US Senator, and a self made millionaire off his books before becoming president. He was more successful in this like than most people, including Ninja's sad as.

You all just trying to pedal look key racism.

You disagree with his policies and politics is one thing, but to argue that he is only viewed as competent as his job because of the novelty of him being black, is racist. Period.

Last edited:
Exit polls also showed that even the people that voted for Drumpf didn't think he was qualified nor had the temperament to be president but yet here we are.
cuz he's da 1st black president, duh :lol:

too bad he can't pass his swag along to his fellow democrats... they're literally are in da worst shape since da 1920's

Dios Mio

what, we gonna pretend its not true now? :lol:

You were in this thread ranting about Castro's oppressive dictatorship (rightfully so) like you suddenly care about oppression but won't even acknowledge the existence of systemic racism in the US. Not to mention your general dismissal of racism in the US and how it affects people of color.
You continually disrespect those affected by racism by downplaying systemic racism and white supremacy as fantasies or things of the past. Yet when it comes to Castro you suddenly gained logic and common sense.
Where is that attitude when it comes to the plight of people of color in the US?

what does your diatribe have to do with what i just said bout Obama's popularity despite his complete policy & Democratic repudiation? :nerd:

You're making a racist argument. A one sided racist argument, because Obama is hated irrationally by many because he is black.

I won't waste people time in this thread over this, in here, we can take to the political thread but nice you showed your ***.

there's absolutely nothing wrong with pointing out OBVIOUS facts that professional pundits have validated everywhere. put your bigboy pants on b.

this is why dems is irrelevant now cuz of this bs :lol:

Back
Top Bottom