Colin Kaepernick Is Righter Than You Know

Will you boycott the NFL this upcoming season?

• Yes

• No

• Maybe

Results are only viewable after voting.
Do unto others...

I would've tossed her a plastic spoon out of the passenger window and would've told her to dig herself out of the snow.

so that's how you wanna be treated huh

I'm not the one supporting policies that take assistance away from people.

That's not what "do unto others" means. Eye for an eye is what you're looking for.

I shouldn't have to explain this.

If she is supporting candidates that will stick it to the Other and defund social programs, she shouldn't have an issue with me driving by her stranded car without stopping. She should even be delighted that I offered a small, ineffective tool to help her get out of her predicament. After all, she should be responsible for pulling herself out of the ditch she put herself in...

View media item 2276976

Good for Troy Brown....I'm glad he left that woman on the side of the word. Since she supports Trump, let her get out the blizzard after being stranded the best way possible.

If she is supporting candidates that will stick it to the Other and defund social programs, she shouldn't have an issue with me driving by her stranded car without stopping. She should even be delighted that I offered a small, ineffective tool to help her get out of her predicament. After all, she should be responsible for pulling herself out of the ditch she put herself in...

Ha

I fully support Troy's inaction. I would have left her too in that blizzard. And to all yall dude's trying to lay that guilt trip down saying he should have helped her I simply ask; why? Why should he have helped her? He is not obligated to do anything. She made her choice, now live with dem consequences. Me personally, i'm not trying to be the bigger person. And i'm not trying to extend an olive branch to anyone who hold's such values as trump. I care about trump supporters about as much as they have ever cared for me. 

She probably would have rather been stranded than receive help from a Black man.
mean.gif

Last edited:

Son with the beast mode dismount

lynchdives_medium.gif

Anyone who reps their political affiliation on their car no matter the party is kiiiiiiiiind of a dbag though.

Shorty woulda seen me on the side of the road n probly called the police talking bout I'm looking "suspicious " :lol: :smh: ...she geat nada from me

Shorty woulda seen me on the side of the road n probly called the police talking bout I'm looking "suspicious " :lol: :smh: ...she geat nada from me

Yep.

She would have been on the phone with the 911 operator quick, talking bout "There's a Black man trying to steal my car/rape me".

Wouldn't have even mentioned that she was stuck on the side of the road to the operator.

Yep.

She would have been on the phone with the 911 operator quick, talking bout "There's a Black man trying to steal my car/rape me".

Wouldn't have even mentioned that she was stuck on the side of the road to the operator.
Exactly! We as black men don't get the benefit of the doubt. Whenever we try to help we become the victim.

It's just not worth it to help. 

I need the trump supporter apologists to come back and make it interesting again :lol:

Last edited:
Sad part of it all, homie probably encounters folks and has GREAT relationships with people who are Trump supporters. He just doesn't know. I can't rock w/ dude not trying to help.

I can. Ol Tomi Lauren chicks.

Brown’s Facebook post insinuates that he was driving through a blizzard when he noticed a woman’s car stuck in a snow ditch on the side of the road. Brown initially planned to help the woman, but after noticing that her car had a sticker supporting President-elect Donald Trump, he changed his mind.

:rofl:  Legendary 

Shout out to that brotha.

View media item 2277067

Last edited:
Man, if you have any melanin in your skin then you better stay in your car and keep it moving. I don't want to see y'all getting handcuffed and/or shot because you tried to help a Trump supporter and looked "threatening."

Last edited:
I have seen a few accidents and had a desire to stop and help but most times I'm either with my babies or on my way to my babies and I'm not stopping in neither of those occasions.

I can completely understand why somebody would avoid/decline to help someone based on their political choice and you all have already mentioned the greater points of it all. It's a shame that in a persons time of need for help we have to even mention that it's possible that we could rush to their help but be seen as an assailant and be killed. Jonathan Ferrell comes to mind

Hes catching hell for this from some cats.

Colin Kaepernick, who is set to become a free agent this offseason when he opts out of his contract with the 49ers, will reportedly no longer kneel during the National Anthem prior to NFL games.

According to ESPN’s Adam Schefter, Kaepernick will stand during the anthem next season because he believes the message has been delivered and there has been positive change in the conversation about social inequality in America.

Kaepernick no longer wants his method of protest to detract from the positive change he believes has been created, sources told ESPN. He also said the amount of national discussion on social inequality — as well as support from other athletes nationwide, including NFL and NBA players — affirmed the message he was trying to deliver.

Last edited:

Son with the beast mode dismount

Famb trying to get his greenbacks.

I don't remember people discussing why he was kneeling.

Most couldn't get past the action and ignored the meaning behind it.

Colin Kaepernick, who is set to become a free agent this offseason when he opts out of his contract with the 49ers, will reportedly no longer kneel during the National Anthem prior to NFL games.

According to ESPN’s Adam Schefter, Kaepernick will stand during the anthem next season because he believes the message has been delivered and there has been positive change in the conversation about social inequality in America.

Kaepernick no longer wants his method of protest to detract from the positive change he believes has been created, sources told ESPN. He also said the amount of national discussion on social inequality — as well as support from other athletes nationwide, including NFL and NBA players — affirmed the message he was trying to deliver.

I think most folks see right through this....

Back
Top Bottom