Colin Kaepernick Is Righter Than You Know

Will you boycott the NFL this upcoming season?

• Yes

• No

• Maybe

Results are only viewable after voting.
meh its not political affiliation. It's the bigotry, ignorance, and racism that Trump stokes 

meh its not political affiliation. It's the bigotry, ignorance, and racism that Trump stokes 

which had nothing to do with ol' girl stuck in a ditch...

for all he knew it could've been someone else's car she was borrowing.

people are people first, politics aint posed to supercede decency.

Brown’s Facebook post insinuates that he was driving through a blizzard when he noticed a woman’s car stuck in a snow ditch on the side of the road. Brown initially planned to help the woman, but after noticing that her car had a sticker supporting President-elect Donald Trump, he changed his mind.
roll.gif
 Legendary 

You're the same dude that mocks "burger flippers" that will get replaced by robots, because da liberals are trying to get them $15/hr

You mock Steezy infertility because of politics, Colombia's sickness because of politics, and my immigration status because of politics.And brag about saying **** to piss people off so they get "triggered", and you don't care if it because of a silly racial comment

If you want to see more decency, start with yourself.

Last edited:

You're the same dude that mocks "burger flippers" that will get replaced by robots, because da liberals are trying to get them $15/hr

You mock Steezy infertility because of politics, Colombia's sickness because of politics,

*record scratch*

yo take ya lying liberal crippin' *** to da Politics thread.

you? i wouldve drove @ 40MPH near a puddle and splashed ur **** cuz u annoying b.

I'm not lying about anything Edwin.

And since you're struggling to afford a down payment for a Charger, I doubt the hooptie you driving can even get over 40 in snow pa.

All you gonna go is mosey on by me doing 5mph, praying that puddle don't **** yo **** up.

Climb off your moral high horse, and sit down b.

Last edited:

People are people first? But according to some there aliens

You mock Steezy infertility because of politics, Colombia's sickness because of politics,

*record scratch*

yo take ya lying liberal crippin' *** to da Politics thread.

you? i wouldve drove @ 40MPH near a puddle and splashed ur **** cuz u annoying b.

I'm not lying about a anything Edwin.

oh yeah? ask Colombia if i ever crap on his Mitochondria condition.

you need to stop worrying about what i can afford or not b & start worrying about your liberal ideology being reduced to diarrhea in da mainstream American existence.

talking bout "charger payments" when my jesus worth what a 6.1 SRT is now and thats paid off :lol: :smh:

I wonder what else your lying *** gonna say when da bigger cuban im flying to Miami to pick up in da spring gets posted.

u need to stick to wallowing in your own liberal existentialism, far as im concerned? u and your political analysis is washed up till da 2018 midterms.

to u civil rights is just part of politics when there's people dying bc of a lack of simple rights

Looks like someone is, as you and your right wing buddies like to say, "triggered"

I feel bad I got you so much in your feelings, Imma practice some decency and stop picking on you Edwin

Last edited:
I'm not lying about a anything Edwin.

And since you're struggling to afford a down payment Charger, I doubt the hooptie you driving can even get over 40 in snow pa.

All you gonna go is mosey on by me doing 5mph, praying that puddle don't **** yo **** up.

Climb off your moral high horse, and sit down b.
Well damn, bodies still being dropped in 2016

Y'all do realize he's not here to have powerful discussions this guy is trying to get this thread locked by provoking everyone

Last edited:
Do unto others...

I would've tossed her a plastic spoon out of the passenger window and would've told her to dig herself out of the snow.

Do unto others...

I would've tossed her a plastic spoon out of the passenger window and would've told her to dig herself out of the snow.

so that's how you wanna be treated huh

I'm not the one supporting policies that take assistance away from people.

That's not what "do unto others" means. Eye for an eye is what you're looking for.

I shouldn't have to explain this.

If she is supporting candidates that will stick it to the Other and defund social programs, she shouldn't have an issue with me driving by her stranded car without stopping. She should even be delighted that I offered a small, ineffective tool to help her get out of her predicament. After all, she should be responsible for pulling herself out of the ditch she put herself in...

I shouldn't have to explain this.

If she is supporting candidates that will stick it to the Other and defund social programs, she shouldn't have an issue with me driving by her stranded car without stopping. She should even be delighted that I offered a small, ineffective tool to help her get out of her predicament. After all, she should be responsible for pulling herself out of the ditch she put herself in...

:pimp:

Back
Top Bottom