Colin Kaepernick Is Righter Than You Know

Will you boycott the NFL this upcoming season?

• Yes

• No

• Maybe

Results are only viewable after voting.
he gonna be in soon as a QB bites da dust, and in da NFL its not if but when.
tenor.gif

I'm not getting these owners fears. Like do they really think their fanbase will just up and leave? Not happening. Nothing will be lost business wise, plus Kaep will sell more memoribilia than the current lineup. They keep thinking people hate him, they really don't. They just keep letting loudmouth white supremacists determine the direction of their organization.

The owners themselves don't like him or what he represents and want nothing to do with him. Saying it would negatively affect the fan base is a shield in my opinion.

i dont understand the guy who says he gonna buy the kap jersey no matter where he goes. isnt that supporting a franchise that didnt want no part of him in the first place since no nfl team currently wants to sign him? your putting money in them owners pockets.

kap has really fell off since his last playoff appearance but your telling me no team wants him as a third string quarterback?

Last edited:
i dont understand the guy who says he gonna buy the kap jersey no matter where he goes. isnt that supporting a franchise that didnt want no part of him in the first place since no nfl team currently wants to sign him? your putting money in them owners pockets.

I 100% feel you on this, but if Kap had the #1 selling jersey after getting signed, it would send out a strong message of solidarity.

He's not getting picked up. I just don't see it happening. The list of options is shrinking

Never knew Kaep was raised by white folks. Not that it matters, just found the dynamics of his upbringing interesting. Almost Blindside-like.

kaepernick-1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom