Colin Kaepernick Is Righter Than You Know

Will you boycott the NFL this upcoming season?

• Yes

• No

• Maybe

Results are only viewable after voting.
I wonder how bad Kap really wants to play next season. He hasn't been very vocal about it.

He also doesn't seem like your typical meathead football player who needs the game to be relevant fame or financial wise.

I really don't see him as the type compromise his beliefs just to appease some NFL owners. If a job is there I'm sure he'll take it, but he's not going to be kissing *** for it either imo.

He may have accepted nobody has the balls to sign him and is working on some more behind the scenes work

Shannon too real. I've never heard a black man speak this honestly about racism on major TV. On Fox at that. Skip supports him too. Skip has some power on that show. He decides what gets talked about and what doesn't, most 60+ year old white men wouldn't touch these topics on a daily.

Shannon too real. I've never heard a black man speak this honestly about racism on major TV. On Fox at that. Skip supports him too. Skip has some power on that show. He decides what gets talked about and what doesn't, most 60+ hear old white men wouldn't touch these topics on a daily.

And this is why I give passes to Thskip for his sweltering hot takes. He's a real person to me for letting Shannon be himself over the past year.

This spectacle that's being made about his potential suitors doesn't sit right with me at all. How often do teams publicize guys they "may" sign"?

Both Seattle and Baltimore now. It feels like entertainment. Like they're just simply tossing their names into the Colin Kaepernick story to get attention and headlines.

Last edited:
John Harbaugh wanted to sign him but the owner didn't. What the Ravens owner did was strange. It's like he wanted to send the message for the non racist fans "hey we are looking at Colin because he's good" to the racist fans "we care what you think so we won't sign him". I think Pete Carroll wanted him too but the didn't.

Bomani is hitting these out the park

This spectacle that's being made about his potential suitors doesn't sit right with me at all. How often do teams publicize guys they "may" sign"?

Both Seattle and Baltimore now. It feels like entertainment. Like they're just simply tossing their names into the Colin Kaepernick story to get attention and headlines.

duh, this is media catnip :lol:

I will drive down to Hard Rock Stadium to watch Kaep play if the Phins picked him up and I'm not a Dolphins fan.

I will buy Brother Shannon's Jersey though. Broncos or Ravens is the big question..

John Harbaugh wanted to sign him but the owner didn't. What the Ravens owner did was strange. It's like he wanted to send the message for the non racist fans "hey we are looking at Colin because he's good" to the racist fans "we care what you think so we won't sign him". I think Pete Carroll wanted him too but the didn't.

Bomani is hitting these out the park

I'm not getting these owners fears. Like do they really think their fanbase will just up and leave? Not happening. Nothing will be lost business wise, plus Kaep will sell more memoribilia than the current lineup. They keep thinking people hate him, they really don't. They just keep letting loudmouth white supremacists determine the direction of their organization.

Dolphins need to do the right thing
cutlerlaughing.gif

Back
Top Bottom