Colin Kaepernick Is Righter Than You Know

Will you boycott the NFL this upcoming season?

• Yes

• No

• Maybe

Results are only viewable after voting.
That was more of the racist *** city of Boston than the whole league is racist.

In that case the whole NBA is a "blacks stay in line sport" because of Donald Sterling.

Baseball ousted an owner because he was cheap, corrupt, and was paying for the team on layaway. NBA ousted one because he was literally saying for blacks to stay in line. Baseball is a 1960s sport though :lol:

There are other reasons not many young black Americans play baseball anymore. But that's a whole other topic....
Issa conspiracy, I can play in the league right now, but they sleep because I'm from the inner cities of East Atlanta. We have elite baseball training from 3 years old. I.E. Redan, Glenwood, Tucker, Browns Mill etc. I'm a product of all of these parks. I'm the best athlete from Georgia. I'm the GOAT

Is there really black american athletes playing baseball like that out there? Most of the black talent in baseball seem to be from latin america/caribbean

Issa conspiracy, I can play in the league right now, but they sleep because I'm from the inner cities of East Atlanta. We have elite baseball training from 3 years old. I.E. Redan, Glenwood, Tucker, Browns Mill etc. I'm a product of all of these parks. I'm the best athlete from Georgia. I'm the GOAT

Stephen A. Smith (I know, I know, gimmie a sec) made a good point about Beast Mode and Kaep.

He said that Lynch been sitting for years upon years and no one said anything, partly because he doesn't talk to the media in general so he never provided a reason why he was sitting. So people dismissed it as Beast Mode being Beast Mode. But Kaep is unfairly being beaten up on because he spoke to the media and gave the exact reason he was sitting.

Even further proof of this is that Kaep sat for weeks (without issue) before someone in the media asked him about it.

This all shows, not like we all didn't know it already, that this is not about the act of sitting or disrespecting the flag or service men. It is about Kaep protesting the injustice, shinning a light on the injustice, and using his platform in the good ole boys league to do so.

Is there really black american athletes playing baseball like that out there? Most of the black talent in baseball seem to be from latin america/caribbean
Indeed, I (Tucker) played against Tim Beckham (Griffin), Xavier Avery (Cedar Grove), and Jason Hayward (Henry Co.). I was personally trained by Brandon Phillips (Redan) to play 3rd base throughout high school and college. Hell; his Father "Mr. P" sent me to school on scholarship. I am East Atlanta. Don't believe me ask "Dat Dude" himself. Ask him what he know about "Swole" show him this post. I guarantee he'll verify it.

I'm a beast in football too. I know for a fact I'm better than Tim Tebow and Ricardo Allen right now!!! I'd be a mean SS/WLB for the Falcons right now. I still run a 4.6 because I'm really from Candler Rd. I'd fit good with Dan Quinn and I learn extremely fast. I'll run right through Ricardo Allen in Oklahoma Drills!!! Swear!

4.6 hand time is way different than running it at the combine with digital time though

I'm a beast in football too. I know for a fact I'm better than Tim Tebow and Ricardo Allen right now!!! I'd be a mean SS/WLB for the Falcons right now. I still run a 4.6 because I'm really from Candler Rd. I'd fit good with Dan Quinn and I learn extremely fast. I'll run right through Ricardo Allen in Oklahoma Drills!!! Swear!

How old are you now, and have you ever thought of doing any sports other than Baseball/football that could be a pro career overseas if you're a great athlete at your size?

Only one way to find out. Anybody who can help me get back on I'll give you 40% of my signing bonus.

It is about Kaep protesting the injustice, shinning a light on the injustice, and using his platform in the good ole boys league to do so.

Agreed, this was never about the armed services or patriotism. As Sean Spicer did while he was still among us, they are just using the military as a shield to hide behind as they excited their true feelings.

The NFL Players Association ready to help Colin Kaepernick, says all he has to do is ask
https://t.co/9uiIGoC2Vs
DHNkXPXXUAA6Xqt.jpg

I can't see him asking for help.

Dope to see Marshawn and Bennett do this. I **** with both of them. Bennett has spoke out a lot about this, he's been real vocal. I'm coppin his book when it drops.

I love that he did it after Seattle wanted Kaep but didn't want to deal with this. Now they're dealing with it. ************

:rofl:

I'm bigger, stronger, and more intelligent than a Kangaroo. Yall aint ready NT bro's. It's no reason why I should be out of the league. I'll wash Kaepernick.

Attachments

• 230688_1031220413462_7639_n.jpg
    230688_1031220413462_7639_n.jpg
    5.3 KB · Views: 16
Back
Top Bottom