Colin Kaepernick Is Righter Than You Know

Will you boycott the NFL this upcoming season?

• Yes

• No

• Maybe

Results are only viewable after voting.
I'm going to be honest at 27 its too late for NFL and MLB. Theres good money in the NPB in Japan for baseball but they have a lot of talent there as well. I'm going to keep it real with you and at this point if you want to do pro sports and stay in the U.S MMA is your best route to go. Its too late for boxing but MMA theres guys that turn pros in their 30s and still do well potentially even becoming a champion. Besides MMA, there's 1 other option of another sport but you'd have to go to Europe. Do you have any criminal record that would stop you from leaving the country?

I'm bigger, stronger, and more intelligent than a Kangaroo. Yall aint ready NT bro's. It's no reason why I should be out of the league. I'll wash Kaepernick.

I'm going to be honest at 27 its too late for NFL and MLB. Theres good money in the NPB in Japan for baseball but they have a lot of talent there as well. I'm going to keep it real with you and at this point if you want to do pro sports and stay in the U.S MMA is your best route to go. Its too late for boxing but MMA theres guys that turn pros in their 30s and still do well potentially even becoming a champion. Besides MMA, there's 1 other option of another sport but you'd have to go to Europe. Do you have any criminal record that would stop you from leaving the country?
No, but pm me, I have mma training through law enforcement and my fighting style is more of a brawler type style.

Brother Shannon is absolutely correct. Don't want to hear Hue cry racism when he gets fired and can't get another head coaching job. He's happy to reap the benefits of the sacrifices others made to facilitate where he is (African American head football coach) but doesn't want to do the same. SMH WOW.

ESPN Aired a Segment in Which White Buyers Purchased Black Football Players From an Auctioneer
170815_slatest_espnauction01.jpg.CROP.promovar-mediumlarge.jpg

http://www.slate.com/blogs/the_slat...football_segment_resembles_slave_auction.html

Shannon went off on Hue :wow: :lol:

Hue sounds like another OJ/MJ sports c**n. Talking bout "I hope it gets ironed out" like this is some small little issue.

Brother Shannon with the low key either.....with that "other c word comment". Rob looked at him like...Cmon man...I just got BACK on tv

:rofl:

Hell yeah. :lol: ESPN exiled that man for asking is RG3 a cornball brotha.

I bet he got bars too
I do, check it. My NT Bros doubt my skills. Only real G's can understand my feels. Still pressing forward because I have goals to kill. To my last breath, I'm my own man. Save your hate and well wishes cuz with or without em I'm my own fan. - GuccJermaine

I hope it gets ironed out is probably one of my favorite quotes over the last few years. Makes it seem like it's something small and fixable over the next week. Hue is dead to me.

Brother Sharpe was not playing around today. He was killing Hue, Hahahaha. He was all over his ***.

Rob Parker been on FS1 for a year or two now.

Not even gonna watch that ESPN y'all posted. No thanks

Back
Top Bottom