Colin Kaepernick Is Righter Than You Know

Will you boycott the NFL this upcoming season?

• Yes

• No

• Maybe

Results are only viewable after voting.
Jim brown old
His thinking may not be clear
The damn national anthem the whole one and not just the verse we sing
Is talking about black people
Don't know how ANYONE can defend it.
But hey don't desecrate the flag
But kill our unarmed black men
Ain't heard him brown speak on that ****
But speaking on this dumb *** song

Why does it matter if he's a distraction off the field of play?

What's a bigger distraction is the trash a55 quarterbacks who's a distraction during the game. It's a distraction that you got Blake bortles who sucks.

Jim Brown who beat a woman Jim Brown?
ima be real with you jim brown has done more for black youth and troubled people minorities in general than colin kaepernuck has ever done in his existence.

triple og earned his respect

yall talking sideways on a real ***** cuz he aint co signing a ***** who just found out he was black in 2015??? nah ***** whos really doing the ****ing there?

jim brown lived through the real struggle. he aint perfect but damn yall need to respect ya elders

yall gotta stop calling out ****** and saying they ****ing just because they dont agree with kap

jesus christ the hell is wrong with yall???

ima be real with you jim brown has done more for black youth and troubled people minorities in general than colin kaepernuck has ever done in his existence.

triple og earned his respect

yall talking sideways on a real ***** cuz he aint co signing a ***** who just found out he was black in 2015??? nah ***** whos really doing the ****ing there?

jim brown lived through the real struggle. he aint perfect but damn yall need to respect ya elders

yall gotta stop calling out *****s and saying they ****ing just because they dont agree with kap

jesus christ the hell is wrong with yall???

I hear you, but why undo the progress you've made or stagnate it? It's not like there isn't still problems. **** an anthem or flag. We're talking about people's lives.

Is noblekane noblekane joking? I'm not sure, with all the dudes faking that coal gang stuff in the political. Dude just might be serious.

I hope not.

Always respect Jim Brown. Man used to have gang peace meetings at his own house. But if he's doing something that looks funny we have to call that out. We don't need him trying to put out this fire publicly. We need to keep this fire going. Saying he's disrespecting the anthem, and "I'm a real american". Like c'mon. Same with the Trump meetings. Jim said Trump is great man and all that stuff and he's out here defending WS groups. Nothing came from those black celebs meeting him. It was Trump showing that he can get black celebs to kiss his ***.

Always respect Jim Brown. Man used to have gang peace meetings at his own house. But if he's doing something that looks funny we have to call that out. We don't need him trying to put out this fire publicly. We need to keep this fire going. Saying he's disrespecting the anthem, and "I'm a real american". Like c'mon. Same with the Trump meetings. Jim said Trump is great man and all that stuff and he's out here defending WS groups. Nothing came from those black celebs meeting him. It was Trump showing that he can get black celebs to kiss his ***.
yeah what happened to steve harvey and all his talk
people were actually defending harvey snake self
talking bout there needs to be dialog :rolleyes
these dudes all looking funny in the light
i aint supporting not one of these dudes ever again

What Jim brown has done doesn't mean he gets a pass for saying that poop butt *** comment. Rip **** Greg ✊ rip brother Malcolm ✊ Rip Huey P ✊
im saying **** gregory was damn near senile
and he never tap danced and had that coombyeyaa moment
btw i know i messed up the spelling on that :lol:

Word, now more than ever, Jim Brown should have Kaep's back man. If anything it's making Brown look bad. And yes trust me, I know how much he's done for the community, Did an entire radio show on his life on and off the field, So I know how he personally housed and mentored gang members into better lives amongst other things, but thats in the past, and while very much appreciated, it's about whats going on NOW and his comments now.

Brown to me is in the echelon of Ali(RIP) and I couldn't see Ali EVER making any remarks remotely close to Brown's comments. Goes back to my earlier post/rant why do other black people have to even speak against this in the first place?? like brown, dez and mccoy could've just kept their mouths shut. like why even tarnish another man of your color in ANY way fighting for social injustice and the further progression of your people.
Yeah he didn't talk bad about him but he put a negative blemish on the cause and the irony of this is because of Browns voice and impact in the past, its got people's ears and torn about it.

It's almost like they implanted a switch in our people and they just hit a button and boom, makes us go crazy

Makes me think where my mindset gonna be in 15-20 years man

Word, now more than ever, Jim Brown should have Kaep's back man. If anything it's making Brown look bad. And yes trust me, I know how much he's done for the community, Did an entire radio show on his life on and off the field, So I know how he personally housed and mentored gang members into better lives amongst other things, but thats in the past, and while very much appreciated, it's about whats going on NOW and his comments now.

Brown to me is in the echelon of Ali(RIP) and I couldn't see Ali EVER making any remarks remotely close to Brown's comments. Goes back to my earlier post/rant why do other black people have to even speak against this in the first place?? like brown, dez and mccoy could've just kept their mouths shut. like why even tarnish another man of your color in ANY way fighting for social injustice and the further progression of your people.
Yeah he didn't talk bad about him but he put a negative blemish on the cause and the irony of this is because of Browns voice and impact in the past, its got people's ears and torn about it.

It's almost like they implanted a switch in our people and they just hit a button and boom, makes us go crazy

Makes me think where my mindset gonna be in 15-20 years man
ITS THAT DAMN MONEY
we value it too damn much
but also to go deeper
we never want our families to be poor again
or know what it feels like
after they make it
so they try to protect that at all costs
throw all of us under a bus
all that "i made it why cant u talk"
when everyone situation aint the same
kinda selfish a lil