Colin Kaepernick Is Righter Than You Know

Will you boycott the NFL this upcoming season?

• Yes

• No

• Maybe

Results are only viewable after voting.
Jason Whitlock has been getting some play over at Breitbart recently. The man knows his audience

http://www.breitbart.com/video/2017/08/31/whitlock-kaepernicks-bad-role-model-kids-attention-*****/

Uvpy5jWp
Why in the hell did he agree to this?

Damn Kid. Just ruin your legacy like that huh?

Wanna see Shannon go in on this fat c**n on TV but he'll probably be painted as a bully. Should probably keep it behind the scenes.

Kid needed a check. I thought I heard on the breakfast club Play was still eating off of investments and Kid was over there looking 60 years old

Kid should be still getting checks from HBO.

He composed the Real Time with Bill Maher theme song. That's his voice saying "Start the clock."

Don't know why he went along with it.

Edit: He didn't do the new theme song. Maybe the HBO checks stopped coming in.

Last edited:
Kid should be still getting checks from HBO.

He composed the Real Time with Bill Maher theme song. That's his voice saying "Start the clock."

Don't know why he went along with it.

I don't see nothing on his twitter acknowledging it. I'm calling BS for now

I want to deny but it makes sense on why he didn't reveal himself. Maybe he thought he could just skate through it and not be outted

Nessa needs to sit on the sidelines and stay there, the story is about him not her and all this does is hurt his cause even more. 2 wrongs dont make a right and this is a low blow for a person in her position. Shes doing more harm then good with this. Even tho it really had no impact on what the Ravens were not gonna do, this just gave them a reason to put in front of the media.

Ray Lewis is a cornball

And why arent more people talking about this Michael Bennett incident?

https://t.co/oT6EMCM332
The man dressed up like Colin Kaepernick during a segment with FS1 star Jason Whitlock is not white ... despite what the Internet thinks.
He's actually Kid from Kid 'n Play -- aka Christopher Reid, star of 'House Party' 1, 2 and 3 (remember, he was replaced by Immature in 'House Party 4').
Whitlock has been receiving all sorts of hate online from people who think he dressed up a white dude to mock the NFL QB. That's simply not the case.
Others -- including ESPN's Josina Anderson -- are pissed at Whitlock for "mocking a movement." Don Cheadle gave his stamp of approval to her criticism.
The actual segment involving Kid (as Kaep) has not aired (at the time this post was written) -- but Whitlock has hinted there's more to the story.
"I remember the good-old days when people sought real information before feigning outrage in a publication or publicly."
Stay tuned ...

I see some of yall falling for that ookie doke. The Ravens were NEVER going to sign Colin in the first place. They had all summer long to sign him and there was no word from the owner implying that they were going to. They are using his gf as a smoke screen to say " look, we were definitely going to sign him BUT.......his gf tweeted a racist picture". Absolute BS!! It's quite insulting frankly.

Back
Top Bottom