Colin Kaepernick Is Righter Than You Know

Will you boycott the NFL this upcoming season?

• Yes

• No

• Maybe

Results are only viewable after voting.
The whole NBA

oW3j9eY.png

Pop on now, spitting about the systemic racism :pimp:
you know trump in the Oval right now trying to make up an executive order to end the NBA

I expect a tweet saying that Basketball is no longer considered a professional sport by the end of the day

you know trump in the Oval right now trying to make up an executive order to end the NBA

I expect a tweet saying that Basketball is no longer considered a professional sport by the end of the day

Hockey and Nascar :lol:

how is driving in circles a sport b? :lol:

to be fair, today I learned that NASCAR vehicles have almost no electronics (traction control, anti-lock brakes, etc.) and around 1000hp, so not dying on the track is a legit skill...I know people that can't drive cars on public roads.

Thread jumped
I'm at work so don't have time to go back
What happened??? :nerd:

Media day for the NBA, so various players and Pop(not sure if there are any other coaches yet) are talking about Trump, and his comments.
no one has really held back. It's honestly history in the making. Made possible by the most insecure person on the planet, who is now trying to take on professional sports as an adversary.

He's having his minions dig up dirt on James Naismith as we speak :lol:

And EVRY presser had the word "divisive" in it.

Coincidence? :nerd:
That sure is a popular word right now aint it, alotta ppl added it to their vocab :lol:

These players aint standing up for what Kap was originally trying to do...its lost on them and at this point they should be trying to gain some power from the league/owners if they want to continue to protest together

HBCUs gotta upgrade their facilities. Like it’s a great dream to have all the top talent stay black but it’s going to be hard to sway kids on some of these schools with what they have to offer.

It starts with giving to an HBCU and we’d need our alumni and affluent to give back.
Double edge sword tho...hard to justify spending money on the athletic programs when you have no real chance at landing the top players and competing with the Non HBCU's anyway...like anything it takes a few pioneers to say F it and go to Hampton or Morgan state anyway regardless of the facilities then more will follow....then the facilities/programs take off from there

These days the top prospects gonna go pro no matter where they play...just conditioned to think there is only 1 route which doesn't involve black schools and ppl dont wanna buck the status quo

Back
Top Bottom