Colin Kaepernick Is Righter Than You Know

Will you boycott the NFL this upcoming season?

• Yes

• No

• Maybe

Results are only viewable after voting.
Czs113IUsAAxLIE.jpg-large-613x478.jpg

Raymond Lewis is a clown.
:smh:

Video Is hilarious lol. Lil kid with the blue shirt was whippin so hard :lol:

Y'all know lil Blake got all the juice in that school.

Boy got the platnimum blonde mushroom like Junior Floyd in 95. All in the front whipping with more rythym than the entire class combined :lol:

What’s really irritating is the total dismissiveness coming from those who are pissed at players protesting.

We all know why and they’re using the flag as their symbol of outrage but that willful ignorance is apalling. Obviously it goes beyond the flag, but the fact that they’re completely dismissive as to why people are protesting, why some people don’t have the same enthusiasm for America as they do, is a problem in its own right. Just cause an issue doesn’t impact you, doesn’t mean it’s a non existent issue. That whole mindset of “if police brutality and racism don’t impact me, it’s nonexistent” is just smug, Head in the sand willful ignorance.

You got people talking about “visit Arlington national cemetery, read about d day, think about the soldiers who died etc. They want that empathy and understanding but adamantly refuse to even consider and open themselves to the idea that police brutality and racism are actual issues. That one track thinking is just foolish.

I agree 100% with the overall sentiment in here about what happened yesterday and today. The locking arms nonsense is that half in stuff that doesn't help. That's like Rosa Parks sitting in the front of the bus until a White person asked her to move and she moved. Half in gestures don't effect change. Clowns like Raymond and Hue Jackson are a disgrace to themselves. One guy is at best an accessory to murder and the other knows the best tap dancing moves we haven't seen since Harriet Tubman ran the underground railroad. I find the deflection tactics by these "patriots" to be very impressive yet laughable at the same time.

Inside the NFL gon be lit.... Ray, you got some splainin to do. Black ice gon be on extra thick to blind the hataz.

Back
Top Bottom