Colin Kaepernick Is Righter Than You Know

Will you boycott the NFL this upcoming season?

• Yes

• No

• Maybe

Results are only viewable after voting.
Has this been posted yet????

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/...fans-wishing-cancel-nfl-sunday-ticket-package

This is INSANE
Like if I could revoke my own status just to not be classified with some of these supreme morons out here, I would.

Ezekiel Elliot might be a woman beater.
But you watch ANYWAY.
Many NFL players, like Michael Floyd get DUIs.
But you STILL watch anyway
Players kneel in protest injustice in a place thats supposed to be just.
And, now you wanna turn away???.....

Last edited:
The Cowboys stand for the anthem and people are still mad. That's when the backlash has nothing to do with the anthem or flag, just hatred of black people.

Ray really tryna **** up his legacy bruh. Dude been acting like a message boy/clown through this whole thing. I turned that clip off soon as he said God. I can't take no more of his pastor rambling.

Last edited:
as much as he is a showboat, that is definitely something a religious person would do, pray in the middle of a protest during the anthem, that's quite plausible

hmmm took da god angle....not mad at that, and now that you see other camera shots you see him reciting to himself..... shrewd as far as optics.

Once again for the cheap seats, RAYMOND LEWIS IS A CLOWN.

for praying?

some of ya need to dial it back. :lol:

once i saw that extra camera angle of him talking to God to himself (which wasn't originally shown) he took himself out of da discussion.

Apparently people are cancelling their Sunday ticket and DirecTV is honoring their cancellations :rofl:

The russlin is real.

Apparently people are cancelling their Sunday ticket and DirecTV is honoring their cancellations :rofl:

da NFL is screwed.

you got 2 sides of people motivated by their moral indignation to boycott for their perceived slight.

Racial Injustice advocacy..

national anthem Patriots...

da NFL is screwed.

you got 2 sides of people motivated by their moral indignation to boycott for their perceived slight.

Racial Injustice advocacy..

national anthem Patriots...
NFL better catch up to Jerry and start kneeling with the players.

The last thing Ray said really pissed me off. He'll never be about kneeling, because "he loves the military so much, loves the cops so much....and does so much work with high ranking officials"

He still doesn't get it. I'm REALLY starting to think he has CTE. His nonsensical ramblings are out of hand. Just talking loud to talk....and throwing the word "God" in there with passion.

He still don't get it man. And it's sad to see a guy like him ruin his legacy because he can't see outside himself, and he's been whipped into submission by people that hate him :smh:.

Always will respect Ray for what he's done in the community here. But flat out disappointing on who he continues to stand with. I think Shannon and Him need to have a real one on one. Ray gotta listen man.

Back
Top Bottom