Colin Kaepernick Is Righter Than You Know

Will you boycott the NFL this upcoming season?

• Yes

• No

• Maybe

Results are only viewable after voting.
AT&T’s DirectTV Is Offering Refunds Over NFL Protests

AT&T’s DirecTV is offering refunds to some Sunday Ticket subscribers who are angry with the wave of national-anthem protests sweeping National Football League games, The Wall Street Journal reports. The regular policy for DirecTV’s Sunday Ticket prohibits refunds, but customer-service representatives have reportedly said they are making exceptions in light of the recent protests. The protests, which began last season to call attention to racism and police brutality, gained momentum last Friday after President Trump publicly condemned the practice and called for protesting NFL players to be fired. While DirecTV has not issued an official statement outlining its response, several customer-service representatives contacted by phone confirmed the new policy, with some saying a complaint against the protests is enough to get a full refund. Marc Hoffman, one subscriber interviewed by the Journal, said he received a refund of about $280 after calling simply to “make a point.”

http://www.thedailybeast.com/atandts-directtv-is-offering-refunds-over-nfl-protests

http%3A%2F%2Fmashable.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2013%2F06%2FJack-Nicholson.gif

This battle is all but lost.

Kaep forever one of the realest of our generation for what he's done.

yall cant be throwing around cte and then clowning the *****. cte is some serious ****

being brain damaged aint no joke

i kinda feel bad about making all them jokes about chico now

BAN done lost his mind due to cte and black ice. He must’ve forgot how they were portraying him when he was on trial for murder. Get his *** off the tv screen and into a home.

Ray been putting that show on for awhile now especially when the cameras are on.

When he was in his last season with the Ravens he was steady giving them pep talks to the team. All of it seemed fake.

Will probably still get his pension and benefits so that means we have to pay him 80% of his salary for the rest of his life.

I tell you lol... crazy how this country works.

Yeah I'm torn. On one end I say I hope he loses everything. On the other, I'd be afraid of him doing something violent/terroristic if everything was taken.

Every time I see ray Lewis now, I think of the video of him trying to sound like MLK pleading with the protesters in Baltimore. **** was cringe worthy.

“GO HOME!”

“YOU CANT DO THIS”

“GET OUT THE STREETS”

“NOOOOO”

:lol: hilarious

I don't give a damn about these athletes....most have obviously chose wealth and fame over actual dignity or pride.
They looked the other way and were quite passive when Colin stood his grounds....now they butthurt and wanna protest because Trump called them SOBs.
Now they wanna ride the Kaepernick wave....since there are others and they won't feel so outcasted
**** outta here....

Back
Top Bottom