Colin Kaepernick Is Righter Than You Know

Will you boycott the NFL this upcoming season?

• Yes

• No

• Maybe

Results are only viewable after voting.
"Perhaps most importantly they affected the attitudes of the children of those white Americans who scorned them. This points to the true target, in terms of white people, of Kaepernick’s protest. The point is not to convince people who boo even when a team kneels before the anthem is sung. The point is to reach the children of those people. The point is the future." Ta-Nehisi Coates

https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2017/10/colin-kaepernick/541845/

Don't know if I would've had the restraint not to slap the **** outta her.

My wife would've dropped her before I could've made the decision though :lol:

disrespectful. she needed that lily white *** whooped on the spot.

this is what I was afraid of for fans who choose to protest. how do you NOT react to that? it's tantamount to a slap in the face.

then you're the bad guy when:
Kicked_dc07f1_191626.gif

I sat at Staples last year multiple times when the anthem came on. I wish a mutha would.

I left my fitted on one time, completely unintentional. Some 50 to 60 year old dude jump-reached over two rows to try and pull it off my head. I didn't even realize what was happening at first because like I said it was completely unintentional. People looked at me like I was the a-hole though.

Not gonna lie I had a few drinks in me and it took a few seconds for me to decide not launch him off the balcony. I just laughed it off.

I left my fitted on one time, completely unintentional. Some 50 to 60 year old dude jump-reached over two rows to try and pull it off my head. I didn't even realize what was happening at first because like I said it was completely unintentional. People looked at me like I was the a-hole though.

Not gonna lie I had a few drinks in me and it took a few seconds for me to decide not launch him off the balcony. I just laughed it off.
Ol boy would get a knuckle sandwich for trying to take my hat off

dlw3re_ueaamwkvzquvw.jpg

dlwpxu9uqaattminqsp7.jpg

dly3dx_uiaao9wgk5kq6.jpg

She has Sigma Alpha Epsilon on her arm.

the company's response

10/5/2017 Hayley has never thrown a drink at a guest while working at this restaurant. She has been a great employee and continually has a great attitude. Whatever allegedly happened while Hayley was not working has no bearing on this business, its owners, or any of the other 150 plus employees who work here. This is not the forum to vent, or the platform to engage in vendetta's or vigilante revenge. Perhaps taking a more positive and reasonable approach would result in a favorable outcome. I have informed Yelp that this review has nothing to do with a consumer experience and should be removed

10/5/2017 Hello Kiarae,

Thank you for the message. While this subject is important, this is not the proper forum to communicate it. Publicly slamming this business does harm to its owners and the other 150+ employees who had nothing to do with a situation at Lakers game. I understand there is some frustration, but a proper approach would be to be more informative in an attempt to make a positive out of the situation, rather than to hurt a family run business and all of its employees and make the situation worse by publicly slamming on social media.

Hope this message finds you well and a better resolution can be found

Last edited:
who is that
yo i keep realizing I'm getting too old
cause i never know whats going on social media wise

Aint nobody care about that broad. The real tragedy is that she was able to make it to the bathroom.

Am I the only one who thinks those yelp reviews are dumb? Like people out there intentionally out there trying to ruin a business.

Back
Top Bottom