Colin Kaepernick Is Righter Than You Know

Will you boycott the NFL this upcoming season?

• Yes

• No

• Maybe

Results are only viewable after voting.
Am I the only one who thinks those yelp reviews are dumb? Like people out there intentionally out there trying to ruin a business.

After coming out and not only publicly saying they don't care what their employee did, but going even further and supporting that stupid *****, **** that Riverside CA hick town business.

Options A and B were to disavow her and her actions, or just keep keep their damn mouth shut and go about they business.

They went with option C, hope they go under.

Last edited:
Am I the only one who thinks those yelp reviews are dumb? Like people out there intentionally out there trying to ruin a business.

They may be dumb but they mean about as much as eBay reviews, prob a bit more. I use it every now and again looking for good spots that I've not tried before or if I go out of town/state use it to find what spots are jumpin

752D7352-07F4-4655-9EAB-55F842B1BF64.png

Came to my daughter's school today.

Was he discussing anything in particular...?

I don’t think he would kneel but I think it’s dope that he says he would. I’d rather him say that than nothing or he wouldn’t kneel or you gotta respect the flag.

Even Kobe just saying that is big. It'll definitely rustle some racist jimmies. Word to when Eminem dissed Trump and some of his fanbase turned on him.

Right, he copied Jordan on and off the court. I don't want to hear from him now.
everybody copies everybody in sports the hell is wrong with you? you think mj invented dunking and fadeaways or how to cheat or speak?

michael jordan needs to copy kobe where it counts

because michael jordan is the original cam newton

NY is a liberal state so not surprising but best believe these liberals won't want them living next door to them.

I respect a blatant racist more than these liberals that are covertly racist. I rather be stabbed in the front than in the back.

Last edited:
everybody copies everybody in sports the hell is wrong with you? you think mj invented dunking and fadeaways or how to cheat or speak?

michael jordan needs to copy kobe where it counts

because michael jordan is the original cam newton
Kobe didn't have anything to say socially until his career was done. He used the Jordan playbook on that. He didn't really say much until after he saw other players using their platform in a conscious way. Go back to sleep Kobe.

https://www.newyorker.com/news/sporting-scene/whom-does-kobe-bryant-represent

What was going on socially that any NBA player spoke up about during the time Kobe was in the L? I dont recall anything prior to the Trayvon murder.

What was going on socially that any NBA player spoke up about during the time Kobe was in the L? I dont recall anything prior to the Trayvon murder.

Yeah that was before social media. it was real easy to hide racism in the late 90's and early 00's. Once social media hit all this **** is more out in the open.

Kobe did some tap dancing with those comments about Trayvon but since then he's been on point when speaking about these things. Can't knock him for getting more aware. He said he would kneel, he coulda easily gave the PC answer.

Back
Top Bottom