Colin Kaepernick Is Righter Than You Know

Will you boycott the NFL this upcoming season?

• Yes

• No

• Maybe

Results are only viewable after voting.

tenor.gif

FOH Jerry. All on Trumps nuts.

:lol: at the people who actually believed Jerry Jones when he kneeled with his players.

His squad disrespect themselves with their play this season. Jerry and Don are cut from the same cloth anyone that thought differently doesn't pay attention. Brother Shannon probably going to destroy this guy tomorrow.

So ratings are down. Any thoughts that maybe it's those on the 'protestors’ side who see the sheer bigoted owner disrespect and decided they don’t want to watch?

The one sided ness is sayings all these patriotic Americans who are sick of the disrespect aren’t watching? Maybe it’s the other side who sees disrespect and aren’t watching? Is that not on anyone’s radar? The ‘patriotic side’are calling themselves victims. I guess that’s par for the course.

Honestly regardless of protest and what not I wouldn’t even be ******* with the nlf this year. And my team is doing well. Just some seasons I got better **** to do or am just not into it die hard every year like that. I’ll check out the playoffs and sb of course.

Jerry already showed he's living out his slave owner dreams last year with those "this is my stage, my players will stand" comments a year ago. Thank you Brent for exposing your racist ***.

Back
Top Bottom