Colin Kaepernick Is Righter Than You Know

Will you boycott the NFL this upcoming season?

• Yes

• No

• Maybe

Results are only viewable after voting.
This isn’t news. He’s said this before the season began if I’m not mistaken.

What’s funny to me is the disingenuous response all the “he’s disrespecting the flag” crowd have about this. Talking about he’s running out of money and that he values money more than his principles.

Those clowns aren’t even worth dealing with. Hypothetically speaking. Even if Kap were to extend some type of olive branch to that crowd, they’re not going to take it. He’s going to get **** if he kneels, he’s going to get **** if he stands and have his intentions questions.

Either way **** that crowd.

Lol @ that agent of white supremacy leaving the game. These cupcakes are only outraged when something threatens their white nationalist agenda. All of them need to be forever banished from the earth.

http://deadsp.in/xtNYz0B
DLoi_EwXUAAC1Bg.jpg

What a publicity stunt :lol:

He knew that there would be players kneeling.

See what I mean...damage already done though. Just saw a yahoo article about it on the front page :smh:

Yep. Homie began the protest, got attention, and instead of tirade after tirade, he fell back and put his money where his mouth is. Think he’s at $900k of his $1million pledge. Didn’t get picked up by a team, but instead of coming out like the bitter black guy, he keeps pushing and lets these bigots expose themselves. Can’t ever knock this cat.

he said it before the season started tho

he would stand because he was done making his statement

alot of you really need to read up before diving in
I have read up I’m talking about what was said TODAY about him standing.

^ America at it finest :smh: good thing he wasn’t black because he would have been dead the first time he didn’t comply.

Back
Top Bottom