Colin Kaepernick Is Righter Than You Know

Will you boycott the NFL this upcoming season?

• Yes

• No

• Maybe

Results are only viewable after voting.
Not trying to defend Jerry Jones, but I dont think he's racist. Just think he's a hypocrite who only cares about making money. I dont even really think he cares about winning that much, its all about raising the worth of his franchise.

She should have learned from Bill Simmons, any and all disrespect of "The Shield" will NOT be tolerated

ESPN's hand in this thing is not jammed as deeply in the hole as the NFL's, but still quite dirty.

Not trying to defend Jerry Jones, but I dont think he's racist. Just think he's a hypocrite who only cares about making money. I dont even really think he cares about winning that much, its all about raising the worth of his franchise.

he ain't an ally, that's for sure.

it's documented that winning (his way) is his number one concern, which is why he really could have just said nothing.

his words on the subject show where he stands, and he comes from a demographic where that is the default attitude.

it's clear to me that in his mind, players on his team are just that as a sum total of their being instead of actual people, and so he deserves to bear the full weight of racist accusations.

I would stop giving him my money now if I hadn't already.

oh high chances old white dude is racists he just likes that these african americans can make him money

that old slave master mentality your only good when you making me money. but nowadays he cant make them work for free.

but if they get out of line...

wouldnt be surprised if alot of sports owners were like this

Newports??

Screenshot_2017-07-22-13-39-20-1.png

Attachments

• tenor (11).gif
    tenor (11).gif
    815.1 KB · Views: 3
yall better be drinking privilege and none of that regular stuff

Brother Shannon must be protected as all costs. This man is too real for TV

I don't know a thing about American football but I do very much enjoy listening to this man on these kind of topics. He's always keeping it real.
The accent makes it even better :lol:

yall better be drinking privilege and none of that regular stuff
Just leveled up.
Usually expect those drinks to be better but wen out OG Henn is expensive enough if I'm not rocking wit Honey Jack

incognito was defended by his own teammates, and da other dude was labeled "cornball brotha" status.

POC defending the usage of the N-word by a white teammate TOWARDS another POC....you don't see what's wrong with that?

Don't care what dude was labeled, this is a problem. The fact that it was accepted in that locker room as OK is disgusting.

Back
Top Bottom