Colin Kaepernick Is Righter Than You Know

Will you boycott the NFL this upcoming season?

• Yes

• No

• Maybe

Results are only viewable after voting.
A Division III football player has been dismissed from his team for kneeling during the national anthem before a game last weekend.

Gyree Durante, a backup quarterback at Albright College in Reading, Pennsylvania, was kicked off the team after he knelt by himself during the national anthem before last Saturday's 41-6 loss to Delaware Valley University.

"At some point in life, there's going to be a time when you've got to take a stand," Durante told NBC 10 in Philadelphia. "For me, it just happened to be on Saturday afternoon.

"I was just taught you fight for what you believe in, and you don't bow to anyone. I believe heavily in this, so I decided to fight for it."

D-III player cut for kneeling during anthem

tenor.gif

These are grown *** men whining like little snowflake ******* about someone kneeling during the anthem. Pathetic.

Not gonna say who i work for. But it's a big American food company. Social media was blowing up recently and people were voicing their displeasure at this. Boggles my dam mind to see these ignorant racist *** people do this

They all Maga and trump supporters obviously. Make me sick to my stomach seeing all these posts

If all the cowboys kneel, they going to forfeit the game?

Also mind boggling to me how much people care about a ****** song and piece of cloth at a sporting event, WHERE YOU ACTUALLY GO TO WATCH SPORTS. It's also amazing how loving the country and pointing out there are major problems cannot be done at the same time?

If all the cowboys kneel, they going to forfeit the game?

Also mind boggling to me how much people care about a ****ty song and piece of cloth at a sporting event, WHERE YOU ACTUALLY GO TO WATCH SPORTS. It's also amazing how loving the country and pointing out there are major problems cannot be done at the same time?

Jerry didn't even want a flag in the stadium when it opened.

"Owner Jerry Jones initially said a flag wouldn't be added because the stadium is so huge it would be challenging to display it and have everyone see it."

Dallas Cowboys add two American flags to stadium | News | Dallas News

I haven't been standing for the national anthem whenever I show up early enough for games since I was a teen. Never once had any incidents.

I CANNOT WAIT for the first mf'er to have some **** to say to me at a Wizards game this year. In fact, I'm going to make it a point to get to the arena in time enough for the anthem.

Back
Top Bottom