Colin Kaepernick Is Righter Than You Know

Will you boycott the NFL this upcoming season?

• Yes

• No

• Maybe

Results are only viewable after voting.
Ur acting like dude was a payer on them super bowl rings.

:lol:

are we talking about da same Jerry Jones here?

To this day, Johnson is not on the Dallas Cowboys "Ring of Honor". When asked in the summer of 2014 why Johnson was not in the ring of honor despite his two Super Bowl victories as coach of the Cowboys, Jones stated: "Disloyalty ... I couldn't handle the disloyalty."[4]

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jimmy_Johnson_(American_football_coach)
False equivalency. There are hundreds if not thousands of people willing and able to coach the cowboys. If you venture over to the sports forum half the people in there think they can.

Starting Quarterbacks? Elite Wide Receivers? Little harder to replace....

let Jerry Jones suspend his players.

that's actually best case scenario. force his hand.

this isn't a player mouthing off to his coach or missing practice or being caught with drugs.

let the "owner" suspend a player for kneeling. that would be great.

we need to stop being subservient pathetic *****es who assume old senile white men like trump and Jones hold some magical power over us. it's only when we act like subservient pathetic *****es that they do.

False equivalency. There are hundreds if not thousands of people willing and able to coach the cowboys. If you venture over to the sports forum half the people in there think they can.

i get ur point but Dallas QB trash and they also dont have elite WRs

Exactly. Once again Sammy Sosa is lost. Jerry could afford to fire Jimmy because he had superstar players. Troy, Emmit and Mike and Prime.

Ur acting like dude was a payer on them super bowl rings.

cowboys fans STILL cling to em and ther lure...and Jerry Jones offed da guy who got em there "outta disloyalty"..it would be nothing for him to excommunicate any and all players who cross him on this.

Jerry Jones is Darth Vader of da NFL owners.

you're not getting da point, Jimmy Johnson was da most successful cowboys coach in history and Jerry Jones got rid of him "outta disloyalty"..it would be nothing for Jerry to have heads Rolling in that locker room after he gave a direct order.

cowboys fans STILL cling to em and ther lure...and Jerry Jones offed da guy who got em there "outta disloyalty"..it would be nothing for him to excommunicate any and all players who cross him on this.

Jerry Jones is Darth Vader of da NFL owners.
Two different arguments, nobody debating jones shooting himself in the foot. Look no further than his new stance. We discussing fallout, if he cuts Dak someone else signs him tomm. Dez too....

no one cares about jimmy johnson my guy.

aik, irv, emmitt, and moose led the team to a title.

f a coacjh

My boy put it like this today... if Dak sits and Jerry cuts him, Dak is in a win win cause he'll go sign as a free agent somewhere else and get out of his rookie contract.
it just baffles me that a "professional" is beholden to someone else.

the whole point of being a professional is that you are your own master. even if you're not the boss, you have enough value based on your skills that you can stand up (or kneel) for yourself. and if your current employer doesn't like it, you're valuable enough to go elsewhere.

you're not getting da point, Jimmy Johnson was da most successful cowboys coach in history and Jerry Jones got rid of him "outta disloyalty"..it would be nothing for Jerry to have heads Rolling in that locker room after he gave a direct order.
What kind of radical stance is that? Coaches get fired ery day b. Super Bowl winning coaches too. Caughlin was god in NY and just got forced out....

We talking about assets here, pieces. Jones aint dumb enough to mess his money up, and if he is LET him. He's da owner after all who's going to stop him? My only point is there is a power play here by a few individuals on the Cowboys. Best part is he HAS to pay them or cut them. All this is a moot point, Cowboys players shook, they do after all, play for the Cowboys.

Jones is a loser who hasn't won anything in 30 years.

Last edited:
You’re applying logic.

It’s not about logic. It’s about some white folks’ facade of a God complex that protects their inferiority complex.

**** ain’t got **** to do with a flag, or a song, or a ****ing troop out in the field. It’s about white supremacy, and the collective belief of white folks being that blacks should be happy, slavery is over after all.

My man just said the realest thing in the whole thread

Two different arguments, nobody debating jones shooting himself in the foot. Look no further than his new stance. We discussing fallout, if he cuts Dak someone else signs him tomm. Dez too....

yo, why would anyone kneel now on da cowboys when they been standing just to spite...Jerry?

this is what he said in August...

In an interview with Yahoo Sports posted Sunday, Prescott said he is "not at all" tempted to protest the anthem.

inRead invented by Teads

Asked to explain his reasoning, Prescott had this to say:

"I mean, it's bigger than I think some of us think," he said. "It's just important for me to go out there, hand over my heart, represent our country and just be thankful and not take anything I've been given and my freedom for granted."

https://sportsday.dallasnews.com/da...-protest-national-anthem-take-freedom-granted

and this was before Jerry raised da stakes.

they all need to kneel just to show this mother ****er who really makes the game

nfl players should plan a day without a black man where all these players decide not to play

lets see how these slave mentality owners and closet racists fans handle that

they all need to kneel just to show this mother ****er who really makes the game

nfl players should plan a day without a black man where all these players decide not to play

lets see how these slave mentality owners and closet racists fans handle that

Replacement players/scabs.

I’d like to see what happens if a player kneels, gets benched and continues to the point that he’s no longer playing and gets cut. That’s when it gets interesting.

Hopeful someone is willing and capable of taking on that legal battle.

Back
Top Bottom