Colin Kaepernick Is Righter Than You Know

Will you boycott the NFL this upcoming season?

• Yes

• No

• Maybe

Results are only viewable after voting.
Cowgirls is right. That is some sucka ****. :smh:

I hope Jerry at least paid for their tap dancing shoes. "May I please play football, sir." NFL a.k.a. ****** for Lease.

tenor.gif

There’s gotta be more to that.

"There’s a part of this story that’s starting to make me nervous, and it’s this: I am very uncomfortable with the president of the United States being able to dictate the behavior and power of anybody. That’s not where this should be coming from," Limbaugh said on "The Daily Rushbo."

He knows that his livelihood depends on the 1st amendment

Jerry stood in that meeting and told them to stand for the anthem and look at they damn feet and thank GAWD that he 'llowed them to even be on his field.

Forcing folks to stand is the kind of wacky **** they do in North Korea, etc.
it feels like kindergarten. that's how you talk to little children, not grown men.

i would not stand for this (literally). but i realize it's different when you're in that position but I hope some of them have the balls, financial security, and legal support to do the right thing.

I don't know much about the NFL's teams but do Jerry Jones and the Cowboys often have a flag displayed like this on the field? Or other teams?
football-american-flag1.jpg

Because apparently all of them who touched that flag and held it horizontally or condoned it should obviously be fired for disrespecting the flag. Surely they will condemn anyone involved in that practice and call for them to be fired since this controversy is just about "disrespect for the flag" right?
https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/4/8
Chapter 4 of US Code: Section 8: US code on respect for the flag

(b)
The flag should never touch anything beneath it, such as the ground, the floor, water, or merchandise.
(c)
The flag should never be carried flat or horizontally, but always aloft and free.

(d)
The flag should never be used as wearing apparel, bedding, or drapery. It should never be festooned, drawn back, nor up, in folds, but always allowed to fall free. Bunting of blue, white, and red, always arranged with the blue above, the white in the middle, and the red below, should be used for covering a speaker’s desk, draping the front of the platform, and for decoration in general.

You’re applying logic.

It’s not about logic. It’s about some white folks’ facade of a God complex that protects their inferiority complex.

**** ain’t got **** to do with a flag, or a song, or a ******* troop out in the field. It’s about white supremacy, and the collective belief of white folks being that blacks should be happy, slavery is over after all.

****** ain’t standing for it (no pun) anymore. And if it isn’t the Cowboys or any other athlete that does something to make the proper impact, it’ll be one of the millions of other regular black folks that are fed up.

Man I hate social media, can't even watch my favorite action hero of the 90's Segal anymore because he exposed himself as an idiot.

You’re applying logic.

It’s not about logic. It’s about some white folks’ facade of a God complex that protects their inferiority complex.

**** ain’t got **** to do with a flag, or a song, or a ****ing troop out in the field. It’s about white supremacy, and the collective belief of white folks being that blacks should be happy, slavery is over after all.
That is indeed exactly what it is. I was just putting another hole in their silly excuses to try and deflect from why they're really mad. They just can't stand that a black athlete uses his platform for a peaceful protest against police brutality and the system of white supremacy in general. In their minds they should all shut up and be thankful that the great white savior has allowed them to make money. So the racists try to turn it into a flag/patriotism thing, but ironically enough they're literally disrespecting the flag according to the US code by holding the US flag horizontally and standing up and applauding it.

if the whole team kneeled then the old ***** would have no choice but to kneel too...again...

but nobody has a spine now everyone thinks for self

Back
Top Bottom