Colin Kaepernick Is Righter Than You Know

Will you boycott the NFL this upcoming season?

• Yes

• No

• Maybe

Results are only viewable after voting.
Really pisses me off how bold they are behind closed doors then when it's out they sorry and wasn't trying to offend anybody playing victim. Have a backbone and stand by your words

At one point, Buffalo Bills co-owner Terry Pegula, moved by Anquan Boldin’s story about his cousin being shot and killed by a police officer, complimented him on how impressive he was but kept calling him “Antwan.” Then Pegula suggested that Boldin would be the perfect NFL spokesman on social issues not only because he had walked away from the game to pursue causes but because, the owner said, it couldn’t be a “white owner but needs to be someone who’s black.”

Some people quickly glanced at one another; others looked down, cringing. But the discussion resumed, and soon the session was running so long — by 90 minutes — that nobody knew how to end it. At one point, Robert Kraft mumbled to the two Jets players seated on either side of him, “Can we just shut the **** up and end this?”

“Can we just shut the **** up and end this?”

Why bother........the whole NFL is a bunch of f***in' chumps. Owners won't come out and just say they don't care and players seem to have trouble locating a decent sized scrotum to hold so they can speak up for themselves.

Some of these nfl cats need to look at themselves in the mirror and ask "do you like what you see"

giphy.gif

maybe Farrakhan was right about how owners are modern day slave masters. putting athletes on an auction block (free agency), showing off their live stock like cattle (nfl combine) and buying/selling/trading.

The only football my son is playing is gonna be with a round ball. Say what you want about soccer in Europe, the one thing I haven't seen is other players and management being ambivalent about brown players being thrown bananas at. Y'all crazy for continuing to support this nonsense.

Isn't the figure of speech 'inmates running the asylum?'

Am I bugging, or did he throw in the 'jail' portion of that quote.

But I mean, I'm not surprised at all. Just surprised at the excuses some of these cowards use to stay in hiding. Be honest about how you feel so we can all deal with you accordingly.

Isn't the figure of speech 'inmates running the asylum?'

Am I bugging, or did he throw in the 'jail' portion of that quote.

But I mean, I'm not surprised at all. Just surprised at the excuses some of these cowards use to stay in hiding. Be honest about how you feel so we can all deal with you accordingly.
exactly
they tripping off their bottom line????
theyre doing more damage to it with their talking than any protest

Back
Top Bottom