Colin Kaepernick Is Righter Than You Know

Will you boycott the NFL this upcoming season?

• Yes

• No

• Maybe

Results are only viewable after voting.
They set him up, and I don't care, I SERIOUSLY BELIEVE IT

A’s catcher Bruce Maxwell, who knelt during national anthem, arrested on gun charge
Bruce Maxwell, the Oakland A’s catcher who was the only Major League Baseball player to take a knee during the national anthem to protest police brutality, was arrested Saturday night after a woman who was delivering food to his home accused him of pointing a gun at her.

Scottsdale, Ariz., police told the Associated Press that Maxwell was booked on suspicion of aggravated assault with a deadly weapon and disorderly conduct. He was in custody pending his initial court appearance. The alleged incident occurred at around 6 p.m. and Scottsdale police spokesman Sgt. Tyler Johnson told AZCentral.com that it was unclear what had led up to the incident.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...rrested-on-gun-charge/?utm_term=.c18817eead9e

Thought this story was originally reported as she refused to serve him as retribution for his protest.

Now they're saying he drew on ol girl? :rolleyes

By the way, inbreds are going in on those kids in the comments. Talking about "they're ungrateful for a free education;they need to leave if they don't like it" bruh these people only have that one go to phrase in every single situation :rofl: why didn't THEY ##$@ off and leave during the 8 years they complained about Obama??? Is it because deep down they know that Europeans disowned them years ago and will never take them back? I swear, other countries would retaliate and put a travel ban on these people if they ever learned how to obtain a passport

Last edited:
That's how racists move. Dude was uncomfortable with the protests of police brutality and racial profiling. A good cop would want to make everyone feel safe and protected. Try to gain the support and trust of the people who fear or don't trust you for protection. It's hard to believe those actually exist. Some people's opinions don't matter to them, but we have to rely on them to keep us safe?

**** that guy. Halloween has always been a time for racists to live out their fantasies and project their hate openly under the guise of "It's a joke bro" with their KKK, blackface, and Nazi costumes. I don't condone it, but I have no sympathy for anyone who dresses like that and gets stomped out.

That's how racists move. Dude was uncomfortable with the protests of police brutality and racial profiling. A good cop would want to make everyone feel safe and protected. Try to gain the support and trust of the people who fear or don't trust you for protection.

I was saying the same thing to my parents. How hard is it to just say "I hear your complaints; what can we do better to improve your trust in us?" That's literally what EVERY service job on earth trains their employees on. Why are the police exempt and allowed to turn a deaf ear to those complaints? (Rhetorical question; most of us know why)

I know that if I ignored feedback from my clients/customers/managers, I'd have been fired a LONG time ago

By the way, inbreds are going in on those kids in the comments. Talking about "they're ungrateful for a free education;they need to leave if they don't like it" bruh these people only have that one go to phrase in every single situation :rofl: why didn't THEY ##$@ off and leave during the 8 years they complained about Obama??? Is it because deep down they know that Europeans disowned them years ago and will never take them back? I swear, other countries would retaliate and put a travel ban on these people if they ever learned how to obtain a passport
:lol: Who says that to children? these people are insane.

I was saying the same thing to my parents. How hard is it to just say "I hear your complaints; what can we do better to improve your trust in us?" That's literally what EVERY service job on earth trains their employees on. Why are the police exempt and allowed to turn a deaf ear to those complaints? (Rhetorical question; most of us know why)

I know that if I ignored feedback from my clients/customers/managers, I'd have been fired a LONG time ago

That's the frustrating part of it all. I can't think of a many if any jobs where if you receive a complaint your response as an employee is anything but something along the lines of "I'm sorry. How can we fix this?"

Back
Top Bottom