Colin Kaepernick Is Righter Than You Know

Will you boycott the NFL this upcoming season?

• Yes

• No

• Maybe

Results are only viewable after voting.
I had it easy because the Giants were horrible this year. It's going to be hard letting go. Both Giants Super Bowls were amazing. Had some moments with my dad during so many Giants games.

It is what it is, though. Anytime the logo or an ad or a commercial pops up, all I can think of is how owners and the union both don't care about the players and never really did considering they had been guaranteed contract-less for as long as I can remember.

Now add to that that the NFL with all these new studies proving there is a HUGE CTE problem on all levels, and the NFL's unwillingness to adjust with that information, and that's enough to never watch that ******** again.

If the Kaep thing isn't enough to push a person over the edge, it just ain't gonna happen. The NFL has treated it's players like garbage for as long as I can remember.

Bruh if you wanna football just watch it. :lol:

We can point out how it's f'ed up what they did to Kaep and still watch. Nothing wrong with liking the sport.

Last edited:
To each his own, but I'd rather not give them my eyes and subsequently advertising dollars.

Definitely nothing wrong with watching, don't get me wrong. I'm just saying beyond the Kaep thing, there are tons of other reasons for me that makes it easier not to watch.

Don't want to come off as the guy shaming others.

9060C52C-B244-46C6-B3B9-0850F9E96F70.jpeg
:smokin

THats what I said to my sister...one of them don't belong.

Can anyone explain why Colin is wearing overalls?

All the brothers in the NFL can take a huge stand against trump and racism this weekend by taking a knee during the anthem, but too many of them are shook biscuit boys smh.

Back
Top Bottom